The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I've heard people asking "Why?"

It is to normalise transgenderism, autogynephilia and male's fetishes. It is to normalise children seeing naked men, who lie that they're women, and have those children to grow up not questioning untruths. And it is to indoctrinate young people into the cult of trans, who will then go on to make billions for the gender industry"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Screenshot-20220624-103934-Facebook.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean is this meme why Admin thinks it's okay for left wing activists including child predator drag queens take over schools and groom children with sexu identify politcs?

Please fuck clarify. I know you guys have a huge mental handicap when it comes to normal and honest discussions but if you want our tax money to do shit none of us want you could at LEAST try to coherently explain your thing here.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
"I've heard people asking "Why?"

It is to normalise transgenderism, autogynephilia and male's fetishes. It is to normalise children seeing naked men, who lie that they're women, and have those children to grow up not questioning untruths. And it is to indoctrinate young people into the cult of trans, who will then go on to make billions for the gender industry"

Screenshot-20220624-103934-Facebook.jpg
If I were wise, I'd call this brainwashing by saturation. A culling of history and it's rebirth. People are so beaten down and lost, they think any port in a storm must be true.
Pitiful...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see what he did.

He has a meme of black people who were killed resisting arrest including Floyd who died of a drug OD and meshed it with white people who didnt die for resisting arrest or any police fuckery.

Notice Duncan Lemp, Tony Timpa, Daniel Shaver are not on that meme. Nor are any of the millions of black people who were not killed for resisting arrest.

They just cherry pick the ones they can use to build a narrative and fuel hate for people like Admin to grab unquestioning and post in a thread that's about what left wing activists are doing in schools and how they are using children. Each of these deaths is individual with various circumstances and the only think they have in common is the left exploits them to push a FAKE race narrative. There is a white person dead from a police encounter for everyone of those black people and black people who survived and were arrested for everyone of those white people in the meme. They dont show them though.....because narrative.

I wonder what the list of people who were transed as children but grow up to regret it and press charges is gonna look like. Kiera Bell list.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So @Admin. Why was Kyle Rittenhouse on that meme but NOT Daneil Shaver? Kyle was defending himself from violent left wing rioters. How come Secoriea Turner wasnt on your meme?

Is because you are using people to build a narrative that doeant stand honest scrunity?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If these black people were innocent why are they on a meme with murderers who were apprehended alive and not on a meme with the many innocent white people who were killed by police?

Where is Duncan Lemp on that meme?

Oh I get it......its all about the fake race narrative that doeant stand against honest scrunity.

And that's why none of the leftists here will stay and defend their case. They dont even have a case. They just hate opposition and want to take over the country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin posts a manipulative meme with cherry picked people he thinks shows his narrative of the country being racist is true.

In a thread that is about sexual identity politcs in schools.

And when I point out the dishonest nature of the meme he just runs off and says nothing.

I swear he doesnt care if it's true or not. He has picked his own adventure and will force that no matter what.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They where masks of cartoon characters while naked at a "family friendly" event. They are obviously trying to attract the attention of children because they are ped0s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Portland is run by racist leftists. They actually have public pools, paid by taxpayers, but getting to use it is subject to an illegal racial policy. Basically, blacks get to pre-book before all white people simply because of their racist.