The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
3cflzLE.jpeg

Carlson said underage marriage is not “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child. ... The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.” He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.” ...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
3cflzLE.jpeg

Carlson said underage marriage is not “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child. ... The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.” He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.” ...

That's a complete distortion. Not far from accusations about Trump that are easily debunked.

Its propaganda. It's just objectively untrue if you go and listen to everything in its entirety.

Unlike the footage of drag shows with children present and all the stuff we have show that are not excusable in any context.

And since when does the left have a problem with child marriage? It's legal and thriving in 44 states. You guys dont give any fucks at all. Girls in CA dont have rights or protections. They can be married off as minors and even when they get assaulted its excused if they "consented"

Not sure why YOU would be complaining about Tucker saying things twisted into some narrative that you guys actively have no problem with.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a joke Rolling Stone is lying to readers and "reviewing" a movie which they didn't even watch. The left doesn't care about facts, reality, or truth just like they do not want any honest debate. They only want to push their narrative and they don't care if that narrative is nothing but lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A 1st grade teacher and how she grooms children.

So she wants everyone to participate in their gender cult beliefs and she wants to groom children into it.

And they dont understand why people have a problem with this. They are literally trying to change language and force everyone to participate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a joke Rolling Stone is lying to readers and "reviewing" a movie which they didn't even watch. The left doesn't care about facts, reality, or truth just like they do not want any honest debate. They only want to push their narrative and they don't care if that narrative is nothing but lies.

All he did was interview people. What was hateful?

They are fucking insane. Deranged liars. He is completely right that there is never any accountability.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Here I have translated some transgender rhetoric into realistic meaning. The reason they use rhetoric instead of the truth is because the rhetoric is laced with guilt and has a clever manipulative spin on it...and realistically, they probably actually believe what they are saying. Not only do these statements cause guilt and confusion but they lead you to believe it really is too complicated for your 'cis brain' to comprehend. By confusing you, they can easily sow seeds of doubt in your mind and throw off your normal response patterns of critical thinking.

Let people choose their identity = people can never be wrong about how they describe themselves

You're erasing me = you refuse to validate my self image, and my self image is based on your validation

I am finding my true self = I am not enough as I am, and for me, that is devastating. I have to change my appearance, mannerisms, and other's perceptions in order to feel comfortable in my skin

I need hormones or I will kill myself = (generally) I am a kid who has heard the threat of suicide used in this way so many times I have picked it up, and this is called suicide contagion. It is particularly contagious with teens, but I don't fully understand suicide or transition for that matter I am just deeply dedicated to my teenage identity crisis

You couldn't understand me = I cannot explain it well because I don't understand it myself, and this experience is not universal, it's specific and special to me (although I will argue the opposite point whenever it is useful)

The world is uncomfortable with trans people = even though trans people themselves are deeply uncomfortable in their own skin, others must accept them, their discomfort, their shifting and illogical assertions, and their confusion wholesale without question

You're reinforcing patriarchy = I believe patriarchy is synonymous with 'control' instead of 'male supremacy' so I think that freedom from patriarchy means 'doing whatever you want' and not 'female liberation'

We just want to live = our idea of living is to control and dictate the perceptions of others, as well as the policies these perceptions inform. If you don't believe everything I believe and change social systems because of it, you are attacking my right to live and you're a bigot who must be stopped

Let my kids play sports = I am on a mission to change laws so that our laws are not able to distinguish between men and women - eradicating the ability for women to claim discrimination in law"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The insane gender cultists got especially butt hurt over the scene where he interviews the African tribal people about the beliefs of the gender cultists and all the tribal people laugh and say those cultists are insane idiots.

Super salty tears did flow from the cultists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women have never been allowed to say no without repercussions but this latest manifestation of men's obsession with their dicks is completely vile.

"Or, as one “trans lesbian”
: “Being shut off from the very idea of it, not even considering that having my penis inside you is different from having a man’s penis inside you? That hurts.”

Somehow, telling lesbians that they “just haven’t tried the right dick yet” went woke."

And Murd thinks IM confused because I have a lesbian daughter and i refuse to support a partisan hate group that promotes the erasure of women and lesbians? That uses guilt and intimidation and degradation of lesbians to pressure them socially to fuck a "girl dick"?

Yeah I'm not fucking confused at ALL. Anyone still supporting this is fucked in the head and promoting a dangerous and harmful cult.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"It is indeed insulting that Walsh behaves as though he is some pioneer critiquing gender identity ideology, and that he and his minions delight in asking, where are all the feminists on this? For more than a decade, women have been trying to get their voices heard on the problem of trans-identified males increasingly treated in law and policy as if they are actually female. In 2011, in response to a regular United Nations Commission on the Status of Women call for information about human rights violations against women, lawyers Elizabeth Hungerford and Cathy Brennan
advising of “the proliferation of legislation [in the US] designed to protect ‘gender identity’ and ‘gender expression’ that “undermines legal protections for females” in sex-segregated spaces such as restrooms, public showers, and women-only clubs, noting that this puts women at risk of male sexual violence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They invented a smear calling those actual feminists "terfs".

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Menno is a gay man over in the UK. He is NOT right wing. Not a Trump supporter. And he like so many other left leaning people who have been yelling about the trans issue.....politcal identity isnt much a priority when people are being forced to participate in an ideology.

I do not understand why the problems with this are difficult to communicate. The only way to explain that is to call this a cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly why is this person's wellbeing and validation being thrown on the backs of 4 year olds?

I dont even put that burden on my own children. MY happiness, validation and well being has NEVER been their cross to carry.

But this asshole goes ahead and hands other peoples 4 year olds his cross to carry.

There is something really wrong with anyone who seeks and needs approval from vulnerable little humans who are in their OWN stage of development and need to be guided and protected. How dare this grown ass adult make his identity and well being the problem of those children.

And I seriously doubt they understood this like HE thinks they do. Children are VERY literal. And when you hear the other side to this? There have been small children literally terrified they will accidently "turn into" the opposite sex.

Why do people have to push their fucking beliefs onto little ones like this?! Be who the fuck you are....you dont need to involve everyone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can anyone address what this drag queen is saying about bringing kids to drag shows? Because he hits the nail on the head and directly addressed everything wrong with it and the ways in which it not only harms children but the gay community

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
289694446_592082332514050_1285519208184200690_n.jpg

Feel, felt, found.

Kinda like how you guys FEEL that people can be in the wrong body and FEEL what it is to be a woman and FEEL like its okay to force these beliefs on everyone via legislation and elementary school?

Like how you guys just pretend like you know better than everyone and this ideology can be forced on us while you ignore all the harm it causes because you FEEL some kinda way?

Your entire stance about the "trans rights" shit is based on nothing but FEELINGS. That you think everyone should have to participate in and give up their rights for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is tearing families to shreds and destroying lives. How can anyone view this as okay and good to do? PLEASE ASS BOX ME! minors, turning minors against their parents. Pushing kids on a medical pathway.

Passing them no matter what

This is so intensely destructive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Any compromise to be made should be made by men. Just as women and girls share sex-specific facilities while some of us wear skirts and others wear pants, and have managed on a daily basis over decades of sharing facilities to not rape or beat up one another over differences in fashion, men in pants must get comfortable urinating and changing alongside their brothers in skirts. There is no logical reason that a male person in a skirt should trigger violence in a more traditionally masculine-appearing male observer. This issue is men’s problem, and men must resolve it amongst themselves. Women are not human shields that should be placed between two warring factions of males. If the two male groups choose not to get along and share spaces civilly, then the male individuals who identify as women must fight for their own facilities – just as women once fought and won sex-specific facilities. Effectively removing women’s and girls’ rights under the guise of progressiveness is not okay, and not a “compromise.”

Continue reading Why it’s Impossible for Women to Compromise With the Transgender Movement | Women Are Human. Read more at:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why is it nessesary for these teachers (because shes not the only one) to "come out" to their students? Do people even care about literacy and actual academic scores and whether or not youth is educated in general ed topics? Or is it just all about ideology now?