The Great Outdoors...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Always play dead if a bear attacks. I had to do it one time when on a trail in Alaska with my uncles and cousins (was 23 at the time). Terrifying, but it wasn’t a particularly big bear and thankfully was old.
You do know that bear eat dead things, do you not?
Do not play dead. Not only bear, but buzzards, insects and bacteria will find you yummy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Best thing to do with Black Bears is back off if they surprise you. If they get aggressive, get loud and crazy. I've never encountered an aggressive Bear.
The large males will back off very slowly. If there is food at stake they will HUFF at you. Then you leave them the fuck alone.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Harry Hunter hates Hinton hoedowns, hightails it to Hearst, Ontario.

News at 11.

I follow that. Yep.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Harry Hunter hates Hinton hoedowns, hightails it to Hearst, Ontario.

News at 11.

I follow that. Yep.
QASOJat.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Old man Prune Finger spend too much time in lake washing genitals, attract bear sniffing for sausage.

Note say Fist Up Bum Forever!

Ew. Ick. I don't follow that. Nope. Nope.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Pried my ass off of the computer chair this afternoon and spent a few hours in the great outdoors. Some of you keyboard warriors should do the same once in awhile but I'm thinking some of yous live in a shithole with no great outdoors to enjoy,right maxipad?

Before and after and after after.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

IMG-2470.jpg

IMG-2472.jpg

IMG-2473.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That's a fat one. You eat or throw back?
*Eat. My mistake. Trout I like to catch but too boney.

You can just flake the meat off the bone if you don’t fillet the fish.
Trout are too bony for me.
I have packed the cavity with onions and peppers, wrapped in foil, and roasted them on the slow coals of a campfire with the heads on. They are not terrible, but a bone in most bites.
I just bring steak now for the campfire.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pried my ass off of the computer chair this afternoon and spent a few hours in the great outdoors. Some of you keyboard warriors should do the same once in awhile but I'm thinking some of yous live in a shithole with no great outdoors to enjoy,right maxipad?

Before and after and after after.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

IMG-2470.jpg

IMG-2472.jpg

IMG-2473.jpg

Do you wrap those things in bacon?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
42-B71-C14-CBD8-4797-AC0-F-B55-E2-C9426-C1.jpg

I’m sort of like you, when it comes to game. I prefer mine from the ocean tho. Wahoo os the finest eating fish anywhere. Only caught 3 in my life. All off of this coast.

Reactions: Ice