The Great State of California has the lowest Covid-19 transmission rate

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have the largest population by far. So it takes a hell of a lot of cases to bring our rate up as a percentage of population. A much better comparison would be number of cases per 100,000.

That is what a rate is, the # of cases per 100,000. It is currently the lowest in the nation.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet far left Democrats want the strictest authoritarian vaccine passports regulations in the entire world. Despite California have such low transmission rates. This is not based upon science and Democrats are currently in the process of hanging themselves because this will wake up a lot of people who will now hate them especially as it negatively impacts the economy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida has the lowest Covid infection rate in the US. California has a much higher rate.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida has the lowest Covid infection rate in the US. California has a much higher rate.

When are you moving?

Soon, I hope so you can catch Covid, liar!

Damn, you are stupid. Even NBC News says you are stupid.

The stats don't back this up.

Time to clock in on the shameless shilling.

lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When are you moving?

Take it up with every single news network because they all are running that story. Maybe consider they know something you don't and that your source is reporting old data and not the most current.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When are you moving?

Take it up with every single news network because they all are running that story. Maybe consider they know something you don't and that your source is reporting old data and not the most current.

Did you look at the date? I posted the link.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
60k dead in FL a state with half our population. good job!

The oldest population in the country. They still have the lowest rates and one of the best economies. California, not so much.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But, regardless,
from DeSantis’s office Wednesday said: “Florida Reaches Lowest Case Rate in the Nation.” Given that infections confer immunity at least for a while, this is a bit like boasting that your forest hasn’t caught fire since your recent forest fire.

LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile AB5, passed by Newscum and the Democrats with backing of corrupt self interest labor unions has cause truckers to refuse to pick up or deliver cargo in California. Thus all the ships backed up in ports and the empty store shelves.

You idiots voted for this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at this map and tell me if you see a pattern. What time of year is it? What is the weather like? Who is staying indoors due to the cold?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile AB5, passed by Newscum and the Democrats with backing of corrupt self interest labor unions has cause truckers to refuse to pick up or deliver cargo in California. Thus all the ships backed up in ports and the empty store shelves.

You idiots voted for this.

Unrelated topic, fits in one of your other home state loathing threads. Probably the one about Newsome, or the recall...