The Great State of California has the lowest Covid-19 transmission rate

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in the nation. While Idaho and Alaska now are rationing care. The hospitals in those states have moved to crisis of care standards. Doctors are deciding who is more likely to live or die and making treatment decisions based on your likely viability.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People leaving california:

The Golden State was new to the top 10 in the last United Van Lines survey, and this year it jumped up into the top 5.

While work was the primary reason to leave California, it was an even bigger reason to come. The land of Hollywood and Silicon Valley has an irresistible appeal.

However, the glamor comes with a price. California is the third most expensive place to live in the United States, beaten only by the District of Columbia and Hawaii on MERIC’s list.

Reddit user missmommy_88 doesn’t think the sunny weather and scenic beaches are worth it.

“Skyrocketing rent and mortgage prices, gas prices way above the national average, crazy high cost of living, excessive taxes, droughts that last for years, mandatory power outages for ‘safety’ purposes in many areas of the state, devastating fires and lack of insurance coverage for houses in those areas makes this place absolutely awful.”

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Golden State was new to the top 10 in the last United Van Lines survey, and this year it jumped up into the top 5.

While work was the primary reason to leave California, it was an even bigger reason to come. The land of Hollywood and Silicon Valley has an irresistible appeal.

However, the glamor comes with a price. California is the third most expensive place to live in the United States, beaten only by the District of Columbia and Hawaii on MERIC’s list.

Reddit user missmommy_88 doesn’t think the sunny weather and scenic beaches are worth it.

“Skyrocketing rent and mortgage prices, gas prices way above the national average, crazy high cost of living, excessive taxes, droughts that last for years, mandatory power outages for ‘safety’ purposes in many areas of the state, devastating fires and lack of insurance coverage for houses in those areas makes this place absolutely awful.”

When will you get over the fact that you can't afford to live here?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It seems like a problem for people who live there. The only reason I cant live there is because I'd never give up all my awesome guns!!!! Plus I really hate seeing all the faggits and bums traipsing around.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It seems like a problem for people who live there. The only reason I cant live there is because I'd never give up all my awesome guns!!!! Plus I really hate seeing all the faggits and bums traipsing around.

It's okay, lots of people can't hack it here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its ok, lots of you people are trying to cover up what a disaster you've created in paradise.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its ok, lots of you people are trying to cover up what a disaster you've created in paradise.

5th largest economy in the world, yeah, not so much a disaster.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically the same situation we got in Vancouver, Lokmeer! $2-3 grand per month to rent an apartment here.

Still I'd like to get a winter home one day in Northern California. I liked that place. Just like Goldilocks & the 3 Bears, too hot, not too cold...just rite! Rains too much in Vancouver during the Winter.

Crescent City or Ukiah more my style, eh?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A lot of your fellow Americans sure seem to hate you people in California tho . I'M not sure if it's envy your politics or a bit of both.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

...and it is still the most populous state in the country, as well as one of the top economies in the world. But you enjoy the fuck out of the Garden Of Eden that is Illinois.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A lot of your fellow Americans sure seem to hate you people in California tho . I'M not sure if it's envy your politics or a bit of both.

I definitely think both. I was recently in a neighboring state in a small city of about 100K, what a shithole. It was more rundown than our arm pit cities like Fresno and Bakersfield.

The tallest sign on the horizon as I drove through town was U-Haul. I told my family that God was speaking to these people and they were missing the sign.

It must have been up about 50 ft in the air and about 25 feet wide. It definitely read "GTFO" to me.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...and it is still the most populous state in the country, as well as one of the top economies in the world. But you enjoy the fuck out of the Garden Of Eden that is Illinois.

We all know Cornfuckistan sucks.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

They are just jaelous whiny looser babbies.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Y know Canada's dollar is worth less & we're much less wealthy than the United States, but the quality of life seems a lot higher here. Better drinking water, cleaner air, less crime, general health of the population seems better.

I definitely think both. I was recently in a neighboring state in a small city of about 100K, what a shithole. It was more rundown than our arm pit cities like Fresno and Bakersfield.

The tallest sign on the horizon as I drove through town was U-Haul. I told my family that God was speaking to these people and they were missing the sign.

It must have been up about 50 ft in the air and about 25 feet wide. It definitely read "GTFO" to me.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y know Canada's dollar is with lesd & we're much less wealthy than the United States, but the quality of life seems a lot higher here. Better drinking water, cleaner air, less crime, general health of the population seems better.

Good for Canada. I wasn't talking about Canada.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I just noticed those things you mentioned in your post comparing 2 states. HUGE pockets of wealth in America but not evenly distributed.

Y know Canada's dollar is with lesd & we're much less wealthy than the United States, but the quality of life seems a lot higher here. Better drinking water, cleaner air, less crime, general health of the population seems better.

Good for Canada. I wasn't talking about Canada.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I can afford to live there and would never want to.

I could afford to live there and wouldn't dream of pouring good money down into that toilet

come up off the idea that paying a premium for dog shit wrapped in a pretty bow is somehow a good thing. It's not, and any person of reasonable intelligence will tell you over paying for ANYTHING is a stupid idea.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

China has a larger GDP and its a fukin shit show. Apparently money doesnt make it all better.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

China has a larger GDP and its a fukin shit show. Apparently money doesnt make it all better.

It's a country, not a state. We also have a lot fewer people than China. You're really bad at this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's a country, not a state. We also have a lot fewer people than China. You're really bad at this.
What? Dont try to wriggle out of the noose you made. The point is, having a large GDP isnt an indicator of what we're discussing.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? Dont try to wriggle out of the noose you made. The point is, having a large GDP isnt an indicator of what we're discussing.

I didn't make a noose. California is one of the best states in this country. 40 million people agree.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't make a noose. California is one of the best states in this country. 40 million people agree.
The bums seem to agree for sure. However, you lost representation to Texas and Florida.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The bums seem to agree for sure. However, you lost representation to Texas and Florida.
LMAO... 40 million people agree. Dummy reads minds now.

The only thing good about Cali is the weather and the natural God made scenery

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO... 40 million people agree. Dummy reads minds now.

The only thing good about Cali is the weather and the natural God made scenery
Exactly. Its like these assholes could turn the entire state into a fukin gulag and if you criticized the living conditions they'd say "but the weather!".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Meh

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep, you weenie. How else would you defend your pussy self?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have the largest population by far. So it takes a hell of a lot of cases to bring our rate up as a percentage of population. A much better comparison would be number of cases per 100,000.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, you weenie. How else would you defend your pussy self?
Who gives a shit? The gun does the job for me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are just jaelous whiny looser babbies.

Jealous of WHAT?

Name one thing. I'll wait.