The Great State of California has the lowest Covid-19 transmission rate

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida has the lowest Covid infection rate in the US. California has a much higher rate.

When are you moving?

Soon, I hope so you can catch Covid, liar!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, they update it daily but the data they are using is a month old.

Damn, you are stupid. Even NBC News says you are stupid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The stats don't back this up.

Take it up with every single news network because they all are running that story. Maybe consider they know something you don't and that your source is reporting old data and not the most current.

Did you look at the date? I posted the link.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I notice that more people have died under 9 months of Joe Biden then 10 months under Trump despite the Trump admin fast tracking three different vaccines.

Libs lied and claimed some how everything was Trump's fault even though Democrats tried to block quarantines on Communist China where the virus was created and incompetently released. Now though? Just crickets. Biden has been completely incompetent and the only thing he has done differently was illegal vaccine mandates which are crushing the economy and the supply chain.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Only people who live here(California)have the right to talk shit and the rest of you only go by what you hear and read about -
Calif. is not for everyone so stay away!
I could go on and on but what's the point and would be like talking about colors with Stevie Wonders -

PS - There is plenty of work here,well for people that want to work -
We need to kick all the democrats into the ocean and make Calif great again!!!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

A lot of your fellow Americans sure seem to hate you people in California tho . I'M not sure if it's envy your politics or a bit of both.
[/QUOTE]
They are just jaelous whiny looser babbies.
[/QUOTE]

Jealous of WHAT?

Name one thing. I'll wait.
[/QUOTE]

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Only people who live here(California)have the right to talk shit and the rest of you only go by what you hear and read about -
I could go on and on but what's the point and would be like talking about colors with Stevie Wonders -

I think everyone needs to stop sipping the political kool-aid (pssst it’s laced with encephalopathy) and enjoy some California sunshine @ the beach.

Just don’t move here permanently. We are FULL lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with most of that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think everyone needs to stop sipping the political kool-aid (pssst it’s laced with encephalopathy) and enjoy some California sunshine @ the beach.

Yes, too full. People from the East coast are also too intense. They bring a weird vibe, regardless of politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Florida has the lowest Covid infection rate in the US. California has a much higher rate.

DeSantis worked A LOT helping healthcare handle the patients. He was really working with the people.

He just didnt mandate shit and allowed people to make thier own decisions.

While the corporate media was hysterically attacking and smearing him, other states that did have mandates were hit so much worse. Louisiana doctors openly said they were not able to provide appropriate care of patients.

It was purely partisan smearing because DeSantis did it differently and actually represented the people who voted for him. And of course the propaganda attacks had to happen in case his results showed the lock downs and mandates didnt work and lost thier ability to scare and bully people into compliance.

CA is becoming a third world and those idiots dont even CARE. They are the ones who have to live in it and they only have themselves to blame.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are saying the official CDC death figures are some how fake? Wow, I didn't know you were a conspiracy theorist.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, too full. People from the East coast are also too intense. They bring a weird vibe, regardless of politics.

People from the east coast smile in your face and talk shit behind your back. Here we just don’t give a F@CK and will let you know we don’t like you. So there is that….

But people from Boston don’t do well here either. Loud, boastful people are gonna get punched in the face in the wrong crowd of locals.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People from the east coast smile in your face and talk shit behind your back. Here we just don’t give a F@CK and will let you know we don’t like you. So there is that….

But people from Boston don’t do well here either. Loud, boastful people are gonna get punched in the face in the wrong crowd of locals.

I had a garage sale once and this woman comes up to me and asks me where I send my kids to school. Tells me her family moved out from NY. I start to answer and then she's asking another question, then another, and another. I'm trying to answer her questions and get a couple of words in between each one. Finally, I step back, since she had no respect for personal space either, and just listen to her talk to basically talk to herself. She kept going on until she got distracted by her kid in the stroller, thank the fuck.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I had a garage sale once and this woman comes up to me and asks me where I send my kids to school. Tells me her family moved out from NY. I start to answer and then she's asking another question, then another, and another. I'm trying to answer her questions and get a couple of words in between each one. Finally, I step back, since she had no respect for personal space either, and just listen to her talk to basically talk to herself. She kept going on until she got distracted by her kid in the stroller, thank the fuck.

I worked with an east coast transplant years back. She didn’t do well. She was challenged by our overall not tolerating disrespect disposition and was starting fights with everyone in the firm. Finally, I sat her down and said “look girl, I like you cause you are running 150 mph with your hair on fire constantly and work hard, but you need to work on your interpersonal relationship building skills. We are a TEAM.”

She finally chilled the fuck out after a few more pep talks and my pointing out her blatant disrespectful antics. *sighs*

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I worked with an east coast transplant years back. She didn’t do well. She was challenged by our overall not tolerating disrespect disposition and was starting fights with everyone in the firm. Finally, I sat her down and said “look girl, I like you cause you are running 150 mph with your hair on fire constantly and work hard, but you need to work on your interpersonal relationship building skills. We are a TEAM.”

She finally chilled the fuck out after a few more pep talks and my pointing out her blatant disrespectful antics. *sighs*

I had a meet up date with a guy from NYC who turned out to be a complete loser. He had a job and all, but all he did was whine about the people in California that talked "too much" about outdoor activities, like biking, surfing, hiking...complain, complain and about how much he didn't like it here. I thought WTF, go back! He had also sent me an old pic where he was still somewhat fit. He was chubby and balding, yikes...male patterned baldness - turnoff if you can't carry yourself with any confidence. A confident person can get away with more. He was whiney!

Oh lort, when he asked for a second date, I declined saying "I don't believe we make a good match, we have different interests".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I had a meet up date with a guy from NYC who turned out to be a complete loser. He had a job and all, but all he did was whine about the people in California that talked "too much" about outdoor activities, like biking, surfing, hiking...complain, complain and about how much he didn't like it here. I thought WTF, go back! He had also sent me an old pic where he was still somewhat fit. He was chubby and balding, yikes...male patterned baldness - turnoff if you can't carry yourself with any confidence. A confident person can get away with more. He was whiney!

Oh lort, when he asked for a second date, I declined saying "I don't believe we make a good match, we have different interests".

He sounds terrible!

My grandmother used to tell me that all she wanted when she was younger was a man with good teeth and dark curly hair. My grandfather had both until he went bald lol

El Big Sexy is bald and you know what? I love it! Maybe it was because of my grandfather, but the spot on his head were no hair grows is my favorite spot to rub when my arms are around his neck while we are snuggling <3

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Murdock,

My grandmother used to tell me that all she wanted when she was younger was a man with good teeth and dark curly hair. My grandfather had both until he went bald lol

El Big Sexy is bald and you know what? I love it! Maybe it was because of my grandfather, but the spot on his head were no hair grows is my favorite spot to rub when my arms are around his neck while we are snuggling <3
[/QUOTE]

What a sweet post and bet when Lily see's this will think I wish my guy had long enough arms to reach around me - - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was a memorable exchange I recall about a NY transplant: Fish Tacos were invented down in Baja but they became extremely popular here in San Diego in the late 1960's to early 1970's so now they are kind of a regional specialty the area is known for. So anyway this NY woman who was working at the same employer I was kept saying how all the food in California sucks and even the fish tacos weren't authentic and why couldn't she find an "authentic New York style fish taco". The dumb bitch showed us a picture of what she was talking about and it was the most gringo-ified tax-Mex monstrosity I had ever seen. Flour tortilla, a previously frozen Gordon's processed fish stick, ketchup(!!!), and lettuce instead of cabbage. No salsa or crema or anything else.

She got mad when we all started laughing at her because she thought that was authentic.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong. I was born there, visit there, and have seen the bullshit first hand. I'll probably be back there in a month to see the shit show for a couple of days and then drive to Vegas. Any declarations about me having the right to comment can fuck off and die.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
274010661_10219413651604895_6813581508146501164_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin loves san Francisco because there are a lot of fags there. just like in his homovillie home in Portland

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRAT states are caving. I heard Vegas dropped their mandate which means I can think about going back to Vegas after a 2.5 year hiatus. I've had 5 or more Florida vaca's in that time.