The Horror...Teh Horror....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
CompletelyWorthless attempting to stir the pot....

Don't forget to lick the shit off the spoon afterwards....

The fact still remains that Flynn refuses to post a timestamped pic, which of course speaks volumes.
Yuo are gay, and so are your pic demands.

68uq1RQ.jpg

ha ha ha ha HiyA' buddee !! yoo go vroom vroom ??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The fact still remains that Flynn refuses to post a timestamped pic, which of course speaks volumes.

68uq1RQ.jpg

Oh gREAT, now you're gonna be jerking off to my pic too...

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

68uq1RQ.jpg

Oh gREAT, now you're gonna be jerking off to my pic too...

I'm gonna SSS that bitch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! YER NEW AVI IS A COMIN'

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good grief this thread is retarded.

I see a simple exchange on BC was a very emotional and offensive touchy topic with Plynntini.

It's been a rough few days for this wack job :LOL3:

Aren't you late for another botched suicide attempt?

You want me to be dead, Plynn? Its reached that level eh?

It's down to me or you in your incel fantasy psycho land isnt it?

You racist fucking psychopath lol.

Blah...blah...blah....

Go kill yourself you attention whore. This time finish the job you lazy fuck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see a simple exchange on BC was a very emotional and offensive touchy topic with Plynntini.

Blah...blah...blah....

hey !

shutted the fuck up ... OKAY !
it aches we get et if she said sorry would it go away ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Serious talk now, my favourite Frenemy...

Are you alright? I read some of your posts before and they were pretty dark...

Hope things are all good at your end and your fat cat isnt eating all your food again.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Serious talk now, my favourite Frenemy...

Are you alright? I read some of your posts before and they were pretty dark...

Hope things are all good at your end and your fat cat isnt eating all your food again.
No Pi dood
I have my plastic smile on right now as we speak sir
if I were to let the beast out it would fuck this place up, but I smile, until tomorrow when the bus fades into the distance and the vapors of exhaust dissipates the tearZ will flow, I have no back up .,,what I want is selfish so I must let go .
and when I come home a familiar 1 million pound reality will hit me square in the face ... wish me strenght, persiveranve and a spellchecker program ..

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
hey check out Bozo, he has a new gay vision for BF, turn it into a blog by fag laming with Arayana all day
Just wait, these two morons will be demanding time stamped photos of male members here wearing nothing but assless chaps and Frankie goes to Hollywood playing in the back ground.

LAZER BEAM ME!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blah...blah...blah....

Why though?

Because you are a narcissistic psychopath so self obsessed you believe that your shitty opinions and rage fests mean something to other people?

I'm supposed to go kill myself just because you cant stop being disturbingly pissed off that some stranger on a forum didnt ask your permission or get your fake moral blessing to fuck someone?

See....when I tell you to go kill yourself, I'm trying to HELP you. You need to be liberated from all these nonstop hurt feels and anger. You are like suffering and hostile animal. And it's sad to see. I hate seeing living things in so much pain.

You are demanding I kill myself or hoping I'll go relapse because you are a suffering, injured and enraged little person who really is that miserable.

You kind of remind me of the Bjork stalker. He became enraged and wanted her to die because she was dating a black man. She had dirtied herself and needed to die. He wanted SO badly to impact her emotionally that he went off the fucking deep end.

Kinda like a more extreme version of you. I just hope you havent found any short vids of me shaved your head and shit. I AM careful with packages that arrive to my porch though.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blah...blah...blah....

Why though?

Because you are a narcissistic psychopath so self obsessed you believe that your shitty opinions and rage fests mean something to other people?

I'm supposed to go kill myself just because you cant stop being disturbingly pissed off that some stranger on a forum didnt ask your permission or get your fake moral blessing to fuck someone?

See....when I tell you to go kill yourself, I'm trying to HELP you. You need to be liberated from all these nonstop hurt feels and anger. You are like suffering and hostile animal. And it's sad to see. I hate seeing living things in so much pain.

You are demanding I kill myself or hoping I'll go relapse because you are a suffering, injured and enraged little person who really is that miserable.

You kind of remind me of the Bjork stalker. He became enraged and wanted her to die because she was dating a black man. She had dirtied herself and needed to die. He wanted SO badly to impact her emotionally that he went off the fucking deep end.

Kinda like a more extreme version of you. I just hope you havent found any short vids of me shaved your head and shit. I AM careful with packages that arrive to my porch though.

Could you just kill yourself already??

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blah...blah...blah....

Why though?

But. Remember? You don't read my posts, so how are you answering them?

Owned again. You hypocritical cunt. See how easy that was?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blah...blah...blah....

Why though?

Too incompetent.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blah...blah...blah....

Why though?

Too incompetent.

Lol.

No doubt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I should kill myself and leave my family torn to pieces and grieving and hurt everyone who loves me because Plynn and Oak dont like me.

And Oak is so enlightened and educated she believes I havent offed myself simply because I'm "incompetent". Me killing myself is a job that MUST be done to appease Plynn and Oak....the only people on the planet who truly matter, whose judgements are righteous and always perfectly correct, and that job wont be accomplished because I'm just too incompetent to do it. That's the only reason, YANNO? It's not because there is something severely wrong with them and their thinking....oh no....I havent killed myself because there is something so wrong with ME.

If only I was competent, I would understand that these enlightened and educated beings on BF here have casted their righteous judgements that I just fail life and shouldnt be here anymore. And the fact I havent so graciously ended my life is just confirmation that I'm too incompetent.

Maybe these clearly superior beings should just find a way to handle it themselves, since I'm just too incompetent to get it done? Would anyone be surprised if they were discussing that privately? I sure the fuck wouldnt be. I dont think many others would be surprised either.

And if they actually pulled it off without being pumped with several rounds of bullets.....they could just explain to a judge that its okay, because they knew my life was apparently shit, that I was a horrible mother and I wouldnt get a job and my family has been liberated. And that no one anywhere found me interesting outside of other worthless dumb people who shit post.

And that i refused to "change my ways" according to the hysterical demands being spewed on a daily basis.

What judge would convict?! Everyone in the court would be like "oh okay, well that changes everything. Thanks for your service!"

And then new members will finally sign up here and everyone will stand up and clap and have a party and shit and Plynn will bust out all those Bey bangers and he will be validated that he was such an admirable player and a delicate victim at the same time and he really got me!

Yuck.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So I should kill myself and leave my family torn to pieces and grieving and hurt everyone who loves me because Plynn and Oak dont like me.

And Oak is so enlightened and educated she believes I havent offed myself simply because I'm "incompetent". Me killing myself is a job that MUST be done to appease Plynn and Oak....the only people on the planet who truly matter, whose judgements are righteous and always perfectly correct, and that job wont be accomplished because I'm just too incompetent to do it. That's the only reason, YANNO? It's not because there is something severely wrong with them and their thinking....oh no....I havent killed myself because there is something so wrong with ME.

If only I was competent, I would understand that these enlightened and educated beings on BF here have casted their righteous judgements that I just fail life and shouldnt be here anymore. And the fact I havent so graciously ended my life is just confirmation that I'm too incompetent.

Maybe these clearly superior beings should just find a way to handle it themselves, since I'm just too incompetent to get it done? Would anyone be surprised if they were discussing that privately? I sure the fuck wouldnt be. I dont think many others would be surprised either.

And if they actually pulled it off without being pumped with several rounds of bullets.....they could just explain to a judge that its okay, because they knew my life was apparently shit, that I was a horrible mother and I wouldnt get a job and my family has been liberated. And that no one anywhere found me interesting outside of other worthless dumb people who shit post.

And that i refused to "change my ways" according to the hysterical demands being spewed on a daily basis.

What judge would convict?! Everyone in the court would be like "oh okay, well that changes everything. Thanks for your service!"

And then new members will finally sign up here and everyone will stand up and clap and have a party and shit and Plynn will bust out all those Bey bangers and he will be validated that he was such an admirable player and a delicate victim at the same time and he really got me!

Yuck.

I could care less about your mongrel family they can burn in hell too for all I care. And yes. You should still kill yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yuck.

I could care less about your mongrel family they can burn in hell too for all I care. And yes. You should still kill yourself.

That was exactly the point, you didnt have to rush in to prove it. People like you do not care about anything outside of yourselves and your unhinged emotions.

It's probably a very confusing post for ya ;)

Now why the fuck should anyone actually care that you want them dead? Is not mattering to people a painful for you? Does it hurt?

It must with all that rage and paragraphs and wishing people dead. Bahahaha.

Loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yuck.

I can see your clit is on high alert since someone is talking about you. Any attention is good attention, idnit, attention whore?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yuck.

That was exactly the point, you didnt have to rush in to prove it. People like you do not care about anything outside of yourselves and your unhinged emotions.

Now why the fuck should anyone actually care that you want them dead? Is not mattering to people a painful for you? Does it hurt?

Loser.

Again it's always got to be about you. You mention your loser family as that's going to change the fact that you're an attention whoring cunt hellbent on disrupting the forums with your constant "me,me,me" bleeting. People, even your biggest staunch supporters do get tired of the miasma that you bring to the forums.

The only thing you do well is wail and cry about how you're not the biggest problem when your 3,412 posts about you say otherwise. If you hate it here soo very much then why do you still post here if you can't have "civil discussions" in all places being Meltdown? You know exactly what you're doing but you'd rather play the victim and ignore all the alleged lies and bad banter. So. You can't blame anyone but yourself for the position you're in. You put yourself here and you deserve everything that's coming to you. No matter how hard you cry or moan.

*Tap Dances on Doves head.*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yuck.

Loser.

Again it's always got to be about you. You mention your loser family as that's going to change the fact that you're an attention whoring cunt hellbent on disrupting the forums with your constant "me,me,me" bleeting. People, even your biggest staunch supporters do get tired of the miasma that you bring to the forums.

The only thing you do well is wail and cry about how you're not the biggest problem when your 3,412 posts about you say otherwise. If you hate it here soo very much then why do you still post here if you can't have "civil discussions" in all places being Meltdown? You know exactly what you're doing but you'd rather play the victim rather than ignore the alleged lie and bad banter. So. You can't blame anyone but yourself for the position you're in. You put yourself here and you deserve everything that's coming to you. No matter how hard you cry or moan.

*Tap Dances on Doves head.*

She is no victim. She knows exactly where she's posting. She just playacts for the dumb cunts that fall for her shit.