Trump's Rocky horror show! President tweets image of himself as the Italian Stallion after arriving at his golf course to tee-off family Thanksgiving

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
NO PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME :Whiner2:...YOU GOT ME NOW HOWIE , YOU BASTARD !

Too late! Reported!

And your avatar! Think you are god? Or better than us!

POnd SCum!

Howie seems upset :Whiner2:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I don't want to argue either, I just call balls and strikes. Your president has no balls, and I wish someone would strike him out.

I have to say, hes got more balls than that faggot Kenyan Obama.

I have to say I'm enjoying the fuck out of this thread. Even though there's lots of stupid shit being posted, at least we're having conversation instead of the usual insulting bullshit.

That being said, your boy Trump, having contributed nothing to the current economy... because that's not what presidents do... he wants to magically repeal the 22nd amendment in hope of being president for life, and so avoid prosecution for criminal behavior that spans decades.

Interesting result: Obama gets to run for a 3rd term, and he was the most popular president since FDR... who was the first populist Democratic president.

And we'd have a normal government again, a give and take instead of "fuck you, I do what I want."

I have to disagree with ya Damaged.

First, it was actually Obama that wanted to do away with the 22nd. I mean THEY already snuck him in illegally, why not do away with more laws right? I havent seen anything on Trump wanting to do away with the 22nd, but how would that even make sense if he hasnt even made it to his 2nd term yet. It dont sound like you're reading good sources.

Second, Trump was not my boy in the beginning, but I damn sure didnt want Hillary in there. All the while Im watching all the tricksy things the Democrats are doing during the election, and big time after. You would have to be a sheep to fall for all that shit. So, I quickly started liking Trump. I started seeing jobs coming back, earning more of my respect. Mind you, I do see some of the shit hes doing that I dont like. I still watch him like I did from day one, with a suspicious eye. Because he is part of the Royal Bloodline, which all presidents but one are part of. You have to watch these fucks, as they are usually puppets being controlled by puppet masters. I thought, maybe Trump aint, because of how much THEY hate him in the media and such. But that could all be just smoke and mirrors. I look at it like watching wrestling, Hulk vs Macho, totally against each other, and after having a beer together. Again, Im watching with a suspicious eye.

Third, normal government again, under Obama.... yeah, about that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!

Fuck that nigger, yeah I said it, cause thats exactly what that motherfucker is. I aint racist either, cause I didnt like his white half either!

He royally fucked this country.

But I guess your idea of normal is waving a rainbow flag over the white house, while the rest of us pay for free cell phones for fuckers that would rather sit on their ass and sell crack while driving down the road on $4000 20" rims yellin "fuck whitey" out the window and here I am eating a $1 can of soup for dinner. Yeah, about that normal shit.

Have you taken a look at Canada? Have you seen what white Obama up there is doing? Have you talked to fellow Canadians? Cause they are getting fucked. And thats what will happen here too if we let current Democrats run things again like Obama did. Carbon tax being one of them. Take take take.

We need a working man for president, not some corrupt hypocrite fuckers.

Enjoy your turkey day! Gobble gobble fuckers lol.
Well said Blazor my boi. I'm with you 100%

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't want to argue either, I just call balls and strikes. Your president has no balls, and I wish someone would strike him out.

I have to say, hes got more balls than that faggot Kenyan Obama.

I have to say I'm enjoying the fuck out of this thread. Even though there's lots of stupid shit being posted, at least we're having conversation instead of the usual insulting bullshit.

That being said, your boy Trump, having contributed nothing to the current economy... because that's not what presidents do... he wants to magically repeal the 22nd amendment in hope of being president for life, and so avoid prosecution for criminal behavior that spans decades.

Interesting result: Obama gets to run for a 3rd term, and he was the most popular president since FDR... who was the first populist Democratic president.

And we'd have a normal government again, a give and take instead of "fuck you, I do what I want."

First, it was actually Obama that wanted to do away with the 22nd. I mean THEY already snuck him in illegally, why not do away with more laws right? I havent seen anything on Trump wanting to do away with the 22nd, but how would that even make sense if he hasnt even made it to his 2nd term yet. It dont sound like you're reading good sources.

Second, Trump was not my boy in the beginning, but I damn sure didnt want Hillary in there. All the while Im watching all the tricksy things the Democrats are doing during the election, and big time after. You would have to be a sheep to fall for all that shit. So, I quickly started liking Trump. I started seeing jobs coming back, earning more of my respect. Mind you, I do see some of the shit hes doing that I dont like. I still watch him like I did from day one, with a suspicious eye. Because he is part of the Royal Bloodline, which all presidents but one are part of. You have to watch these fucks, as they are usually puppets being controlled by puppet masters. I thought, maybe Trump aint, because of how much THEY hate him in the media and such. But that could all be just smoke and mirrors. I look at it like watching wrestling, Hulk vs Macho, totally against each other, and after having a beer together. Again, Im watching with a suspicious eye.

Third, normal government again, under Obama.... yeah, about that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!

Fuck that nigger, yeah I said it, cause thats exactly what that motherfucker is. I aint racist either, cause I didnt like his white half either!

He royally fucked this country.

But I guess your idea of normal is waving a rainbow flag over the white house, while the rest of us pay for free cell phones for fuckers that would rather sit on their ass and sell crack while driving down the road on $4000 20" rims yellin "fuck whitey" out the window and here I am eating a $1 can of soup for dinner. Yeah, about that normal shit.

Have you taken a look at Canada? Have you seen what white Obama up there is doing? Have you talked to fellow Canadians? Cause they are getting fucked. And thats what will happen here too if we let current Democrats run things again like Obama did. Carbon tax being one of them. Take take take.

Well said Blazor my boi. I'm with you 100%

... Did i ASK MINION !!
Hush before you reply .. THINK !! dO you really want to draw my ire ??

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

This is what I'm talking about. Despite all the racist shit and nonsense politics, at least you're talking about ideas and belief, and not once did you mention googling my daughter. I hate your belief, but I respect your opinion.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

This is what I'm talking about. Despite all the racist shit and nonsense politics, at least you're talking about ideas and belief, and not once did you mention googling my daughter. I hate your belief, but I respect your opinion.
Stop sniffing his clutch. Fagg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What's that old Mark Twain chestnut?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Lol, like a pathetic scum and fat liberal like you is the epidome of smartness, class or money.

Uber-driver. LOL

Cuck off!

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What's that old Mark Twain chestnut?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Lol, like a pathetic scum and fat liberal like is the epidome of smartness, class or money.

Uber-driver. LOL

Cuck off!

..... Nice to see you online dilP ... at least the kids are safe :rightON:

One day they will catch you and your “hot” content, Christine.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Liberal are always like that!

He is in reality the evil , criminal one.[/QUOTE]

You still play d&d, and your mum wants you out of her house by Monday.