Trump's Rocky horror show! President tweets image of himself as the Italian Stallion after arriving at his golf course to tee-off family Thanksgiving

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
21550068-0-image-m-6_1574888138256.jpg

Donald Trump tweeted an image of himself as Rocky Balboa on Wednesday after he arrived at his West Palm Beach golf course to kick off his Thanksgiving holiday. The photo has the president's head superimposed on the buff body of the fictional prize fighter, portrayed by actor Sylvester Stallone in the Rocky movie series. Trump didn't include words but the picture spoke for itself and was a follow up to comments the president made at a campaign rally in nearby Sunrise, Fla., Tuesday night.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Inherited from daddy $$ he’s lost over 13 times.....

Too many bankruptcies to count.....fucking moron with the IQ of a 13 year old girl and the impulse control to match.....

Billionaire LMFAO

He has more failed business ventures than I have years on this earth.......:doink2:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
He's the president. Can't deny that. But why would a "billionaire" want to be president? Maybe to duck and cover his debts to mobbed up foreign wise guys who own his bankrupt ass? He potentially can be president until January, 20 2025. On the 21st he's a dead man.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Hate away... Means fuck all to me... I never knew you were so bitter?

It’s spelled

R
E
A
L
I
T
Y

You know they say....when the battle of wit is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser....

however I’m sure you meant bitter as a compliment

You’re welcome :Grin3:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
He's the president. Can't deny that. But why would a "billionaire" want to be president? Maybe to duck and cover his debts to mobbed up foreign wise guys who own his bankrupt ass? He potentially can be president until January, 20 2025. On the 21st he's a dead man.
And so are his kids. Not that he gives a fuck.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I don't want to argue either, I just call balls and strikes. Your president has no balls, and I wish someone would strike him out.