The Horror...Teh Horror....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief this thread is retarded.

I see a simple exchange on BC was a very emotional and offensive touchy topic with Plynntini.

It's been a rough few days for this wack job :LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I see a simple exchange on BC was a very emotional and offensive touchy topic with Plynntini.

Aren't you late for another botched suicide attempt?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
CompletelyWorthless attempting to stir the pot....

Don't forget to lick the shit off the spoon afterwards....

The fact still remains that Flynn refuses to post a timestamped pic, which of course speaks volumes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aren't you late for another botched suicide attempt?

You want me to be dead, Plynn? Its reached that level eh?

It's down to me or you in your incel fantasy psycho land isnt it?

You racist fucking psychopath lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

The fact still remains that Flynn refuses to post a timestamped pic, which of course speaks volumes.
Yuo are gay, and so are your pic demands.

68uq1RQ.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is a pathological liar. Which is always amusing on boards that host trolls because pathological liars are the only ones who get righteous and sanctimonious over people telling "lies" on forums.

See most of us come for shits and giggles and we all understand to take posts lightly and that it's for amusement. EVEN if some of us make connections and become friendly on a more "real life" level.

Most of us understand human beings are flawed creatures and none of us are perfect. And we have fun with that understanding.

Pathological lying narcissists? They come with something to prove. They seek to assert themselves as superior and they try to portray someone they think others envy and admire. Because they are losers with fractured senses of self and deep self loathing. They have SAD amounts of insecurities.

They dont want to be "exposed" in their pathological lies and they really believe we are serious in our posts and that we give a shit if stuff we post is believed or true and that we are deeply concerned with how we "look". Its all about appearances.

Plynn is like a case study in narcissism. He is gently nipping at Flea because she posted in a way he didnt approve.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Looks like the crusty, dried out, old wench CW is keen to get on my bad side.... ok, so be it. :Awesome:
That's Granny Panty CW. The abuser of PI and grand custodian of a collection of idiots almost certainly never to be surpassed. She's a dour old busybody who'll scold or 'told ya so' your ass out of the blue when you least expect it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok groomer.

looks like this person is trying to get assboxed for violating Bastard Factory rules.

why is this person violating BF rules?

It's been noted several times by various people how that particular term triggers you....

Anything you would like to get off your chest, before the inevitable visit from the authorities and subsequent check of your internet search history?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Looks like the crusty, dried out, old wench CW is keen to get on my bad side.... ok, so be it. :Awesome:
That's Granny Panty CW. The abuser of PI and grand custodian of a collection of idiots almost certainly never to be surpassed. She's a dour old busybody who'll scold or 'told ya so' your ass out of the blue when you least expect it.

The old bitch always tries to involve herself in the conversation, I've noticed that much.

Seems like a typical nosey old hen.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
CW is like Old Mother Hubbard who lived in the FT shoe. All the fagalas are her children.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And this is why I first started calling @cw_ a dyke.

i wanted to see what low IQ’d retards we’re gonna grab that straw.

Who teh fuck reads me? Errrbody

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is a pathological liar. Which is always amusing on boards that host trolls because pathological liars are the only ones who get righteous and sanctimonious over people telling "lies" on forums.

See most of us come for shits and giggles and we all understand to take posts lightly and that it's for amusement. EVEN if some of us make connections and become friendly on a more "real life" level.

Most of us understand human beings are flawed creatures and none of us are perfect. And we have fun with that understanding.

Pathological lying narcissists? They come with something to prove. They seek to assert themselves as superior and they try to portray someone they think others envy and admire. Because they are losers with fractured senses of self and deep self loathing. They have SAD amounts of insecurities.

They dont want to be "exposed" in their pathological lies and they really believe we are serious in our posts and that we give a shit if stuff we post is believed or true and that we are deeply concerned with how we "look". Its all about appearances.

Plynn is like a case study in narcissism. He is gently nipping at Flea because she posted in a way he didnt approve.
lucy-listen.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The old bitch always tries to involve herself in the conversation, I've noticed that much.

Seems like a typical nosey old hen.
You gotta ignore these mopes. We have to have a new vision here at BF. These others aren't going to fit in.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

lucy-listen.gif
Blurto made a connect and didn’t know it.

When Dovid goes full blown copy and paste off obscure blogs nobody but her reads, it’s like watching the first 20 minutes of Dune.

I walked out on that shit when I was a child and I sure as shit ain’t going down that road as an adult.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hey check out Bozo, he has a new gay vision for BF, turn it into a blog by fag laming with Arayana all day

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You gotta ignore these mopes. We have to have a new vision here at BF. These others aren't going to fit in.

There's literally not a single redeeming quality among any of them.

If that isn't bad enough, Tardtini is constantly trying to shape things on here and make it a safe space for these morons.

Why did CompletelyWorthless pull the plug on her bored? Now we have to put up with these faggots on here.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

If that isn't bad enough, Tardtini is constantly trying to shape things on here and make it a safe space for these morons.

Why did CompletelyWorthless pull the plug on her bored? Now we have to put up with these faggots on here.
I can reinvent, they cannot.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you bozo's new diaper daddy?