The Horror...Teh Horror....

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
ha ha ha ha ha ha lookit these two :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Like two angry testis :LOL3::LOL3:
*BOOM*

Ha!

Even Flea doesn't believe your assertions about who the fuck I am. That'll teach you to listen to third party fucktards. That and if only your stories didn't change every other week.
Don't care-
I know, others that told me know,
Been over it too many times,
I stand behind what I said,
Folks can believe what they want,
I'm putting it to rest.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There You have it. I might not see eye-to-eye with CW on board politics but to this date she's been one of the most honorable forum owners along with Bastard Factory.

Just a side note. I was 16 in that picture but you don't see me screaming about underage this and that. Also, you don't see me complaining about my picture being used as such. Just a lesson to you dickheads thinking your shit smells like roses.

It was posted at BH which was adults only, so I assumed 18.

No worries. BH wasn't exactly known for vetting posters.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*BOOM*

Ha!

Even Flea doesn't believe your assertions about who the fuck I am. That'll teach you to listen to third party fucktards. That and if only your stories didn't change every other week.
Don't care-
I'm putting it to rest.

Do the internet a favor, put your shit posting career to rest.

peace

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*BOOM*

Ha!

Don't care-
I'm putting it to rest.

How do you "stand" behind your idiot musings, when your stupid ass is confined to a fucking wheelchair?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There You have it. I might not see eye-to-eye with CW on board politics but to this date she's been one of the most honorable forum owners along with Bastard Factory.

Just a side note. I was 16 in that picture but you don't see me screaming about underage this and that. Also, you don't see me complaining about my picture being used as such. Just a lesson to you dickheads thinking your shit smells like roses.

That ancient pic doesn't prove anything, other than whoever is using the handle has been doing this shit for a long time.

A male relative of that female could quite easily be using those pics and posting newer ones over time.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That ancient pic doesn't prove anything, other than whoever is using the handle has been doing this shit for a long time.

A male relative of that female could quite easily be using those pics and posting newer ones over time.

Aryan, we get along good, right? Trust me when I say, Martini is not Flynn.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think it's likely his brother, given the weird obsession with Dove.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why even try to talk sense into that fucking faglaming tard?

He's either too fucking stupid or he's just another Dove follower.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

That pic wasn't posted as proof. Just an embellishment in an otherwise rather dry statement of fact.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Why even try to talk sense into that fucking faglaming tard?

He's either too fucking stupid or he's just another Dove follower.
I don’t even call that faglaming. Faglaming is supposed to be funny.

What he’s doing is called “climate speak”. He’s just repeating the same shit he hears within his circle of queer’s when their snapping towels are each other at some secret gay bath house where they soap up each other’s backs and shave each other’s assholes.

Chances are when it came time for poor Gayran to get his ass shaved, the person who was supposed to shave him up was Jewish and Gayran was left there with his legs up in the air in a V and no takers.

Fucking faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Imagine anyone respecting this clown or taking a single word he says seriously. :LOL3:

Funny how often this faggot talks about men's poop chutes, yet he claims I'm the homo. LOL

Stop trying to impress me you try hard twat. You're a fucking relic of a bygone era, desperately trying to stay relevant.

BH died, perhaps you ought to consider e-suicide and not visit your local internet cafe quite so much.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*BOOM*

Ha!

Don't care-
I'm putting it to rest.

How do you "stand" behind your idiot musings, when your stupid ass is confined to a fucking wheelchair?
Better a man in a wheel chair than a fairy floating around pretending to be a woman.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*BOOM*

Ha!

Don't care-
I'm putting it to rest.

Better a man in a wheel chair than a fairy floating around pretending to be a woman.

Well until I see your "proof," I'll continue to be me and you'll continue to be a bullshit artist both online and in your diaper.

Master

Site Supporter
^^Imagine anyone respecting this clown or taking a single word he says seriously. :LOL3:

Funny how often this faggot talks about men's poop chutes, yet he claims I'm the homo. LOL

Stop trying to impress me you try hard twat. You're a fucking relic of a bygone era, desperately trying to stay relevant.

BH died, perhaps you ought to consider e-suicide and not visit your local internet cafe quite so much.
Uh ohhh

Here’s the obligatory circling I’ve been talking about.

The gay is strong, stronnng in Gayrans posts.

Faggot

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The mortuary must have had some new arrivals today, since Benzo's finger smells like a corpse's asshole.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Uh ohhh

Faggot

You're not very good at this are you?

Even your cross-dressing e-buddy Regan is more entertaining than you, despite literally being a trannie.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn refuses to post a timestamped pic to settle the argument.

That basically confirms shenanigans are afoot.
Notice these two clowns are always on speed dial when they post?
They gotta constantly hold hands.
Like crossing the street when they were kids.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh ohhh

Faggot

Even your cross-dressing e-buddy Regan is more entertaining than you, despite literally being a trannie.
Hey circle jerk, nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Your trying to be hetero when your gay and got outted for it.

Faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

rfgy.png

And?

We've already been through this and how my olive branch was replaced with a middle finger after you went back to being a complete asshole with an attitude problem and resorted to panel abuse, after a very brief period of being civil.

So, this proves what exactly?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You also refused to post a time stamped pic or even a pic of yourself holding up the latest edition of the Gay times of London magazine. You did not even post a vocaroo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You also refused to post a time stamped pic or even a pic of yourself holding up the latest edition of the Gay times of London magazine. You did not even post a vocaroo.

Why would I post a timestamped pic? It isn't my identity which is being questioned.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Uh ohhh

Faggot

Faggot

Gay how exactly? Because you said so? :Crazy:

Go flip some burgers, you destitute hobo.

Oh and I'm not normally a grammer nazi, but learn the fucking difference between "your" and "you're" ffs.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh ohhh

Faggot

Faggot

Oh and I'm not normally a grammer nazi, but learn the fucking difference between "your" and "you're" ffs.
Idiot, you say so.

Faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Uh ohhh

Faggot

Faggot

Idiot, you say so.

Faggot

Says the groomer.

Imagine being your age and e-hanging with teenagers. :LOL3: