1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Notice how everyone is passing the buck to another person? Even Fashionista/Shen Li is trying to move the information to pm's. Gee, I wonder? Could there be a photochopped document being passed off as real?

These "people" are fucking pathetic!
Like srsly the one fucktard who I have no clue actually breathes air is like

”I have seen it. They are the same person

Im laughing my ass off over this.

Two forum owners post here @Bastard Factory and @cw_ surely they can confirm we are the same person, eh?

Here's some factual information. If myself and you were the same person, does anyone in their right mind think that BF would have made me a mod?

Additionally, here's the fucking kicker. I have DM's from you on here. Why would you DM yourself?
Wait….lemme pull out the Dovid Book of illiteracy for the answer.

(licks finger, flips page)

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

I knew it! That "book" only has 3 pages with the first two pages advertising Hooked On Phonics.
One page is links to google narcissist blogs.

Which she has to bookmark because she can't spell "narcissistic" without cutting and pasting it.
will yoo two survivded ??

Why? You going to save us with your broken English?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh my, oh my...

dghh.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Look at Biggie Failure! First off, I have NEVER EVER used a "Tor browser." There's no need unless I was trying to surf the Dark Web. Secondly, that still isn't any kind of proof. Hell, I could say that Biggie Dunce uses Dove's handle here and at TBC.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh my, oh my...

dghh.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Look at Biggie Failure! First off, I have NEVER EVER used a "Tor browser." There's no need unless I was trying to surf the Dark Web. Secondly, that still isn't any kind of proof. Hell, I could say that Biggie Dunce uses Dove's handle here and at TBC.
Hahahaha

I don’t even have the fucking TOR browser. I don’t fucking surf the dark web.:LOL3:

I don’t even use a vpn. This moron…:LOL3:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Monkey D. Luffy

"Two forum owners post here @Bastard Factory and @cw_ surely they can confirm we are the same person, eh?"

Nope. I've seen Flynn post since BH. And none of her posts on FT were KM. Some people might use her handle, but that's not been established either. Tee-Hee!.

YAR1vc4.jpg

(Also, multiquote is a pain in the ass.)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh my, oh my...

dghh.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Hahahaha

I don’t even have the fucking TOR browser. I don’t fucking surf the dark web.:LOL3:

I don’t even use a vpn. This moron…:LOL3:

It's grossly apparent that the knuckleheads are soooooooo upset that they'll go to these lengths to try and prove that myself and Martini as one of the same.

Still no proof. What a surprise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Monkey D. Luffy

"Two forum owners post here @Bastard Factory and @cw_ surely they can confirm we are the same person, eh?"

Nope. I've seen Flynn post since BH. And none of her posts on FT were KM. Some people might use her handle, but that's not been established either. Tee-Hee!.

YAR1vc4.jpg

(Also, multiquote is a pain in the ass.)

There You have it. I might not see eye-to-eye with CW on board politics but to this date she's been one of the most honorable forum owners along with Bastard Factory.

Just a side note. I was 16 in that picture but you don't see me screaming about underage this and that. Also, you don't see me complaining about my picture being used as such. Just a lesson to you dickheads thinking your shit smells like roses.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
rfhdd.png

Good lord. Now Seoulbro the doggy muncher "knows who Flynn is" but "doesn't care" because Fashionista "showed him?" Yep. That makes a whole lotta sense. So, let's pretend for a moment that this was indeed true only on planet Bizarro. That would mean that Fashionista/Iron Chink can't cry about Bastard Factory outting them and their/him/her I.P. address because according to Mr. Slant Eye, "Fashionista already showed him."

I love how the only interaction myself and Kim Jong Un III ( Seoulbro) had was when I trounced that East Asian pussy into the ground which made him run from the forums to go get another bowl cut to make his heart and vagina happy again. I have no idea what this cockroach is talking about but now he's the 3,412th person to know who the fuck I am along with the usual assortment of tards that say the same fucking thing. Seriously? These fucks need some serious help.

efgdgg.png

Now who the fuck is this? iron horse jockey? I don't ever think I've even posted to this proven imbecile. He's basically saying that I'm Martini and he (we) have concocted this decades long troll to fool people into thinking that we're two different people? Well, hello! That's because we fucking are. What these fucking braindead mopes don't get is that they're getting all their information from the same "people" that I've personally backhanded and curb stomped. Angry and revenge filled tards will run around a forum spouting out these things like it's gospel because that what butthurt bitches do the best.

exhudss.png

Jesus! Here's a poster that's sooo damned afraid of me that they won't post under their real moniker. How convincing that "proof was posted" that myself and Martini are one of the same but yet at the same time this is news to myself and obviously the whole fucking world. One has to ask the question, why was this "proof" NEVER posted? Just like the fountain of youth, the location of this "proof" will forever be a mystery or as I like to call it, more fanatical bullshit from the weak and stupid natives. Another sad attempt at trying to be relevant while posting under a guest account.

hllok.png

Oh and I'm the one allegedly "obsessed?" Here's another classic example of Dove bringing me up on a board I do not post at. Furthermore, you can plainly see her trying in vain to present her empty case about how I am Martini. Now all of a sudden, Martini will fight with himself to try and "debunk" the Flynn/Martini connection? You have got to be fucking kidding me. It is hilarious seeing a High School dropout throw up such an flagrant ignorant hypothesis about something she herself doesn't believe. It's also quite telling that when Dove was seeing Martini one would think he would have spilled the beans on him being me. Common sense is something Dove lacks, right along with working brain cells. Dove is a person trying to use big words she pilfered off of WebMD again, other than that, she's a sad lonely spinster with no life and no future. But at the end of the day, I'm still Martini according to her all the while like everyone else is just going on what was said years ago. She's another bandwagon hopping cunt that can't think for herself.

1244ew.png

Who's "obsessed?"

Let me be the first to point out that the idiot Dove describes me and The Poofer as two different entities, therefore once again invalidating her claims that she knows that Martini and I are same. It also goes to show that the information I get about Dove is from her own posts because she has to be the center of attention wherever her and her slime trail go. In this self revealing post, Dove tries to make out like she's NEVER posted her own P.I. so therefore how could anyone know the finer details of her life and her relationship with Martini? All anyone has to do is go to SG and look. There's a thread dedicated to the Dove/Martini relationship. In that thread, Dove sputters out her own P.I. like a leaking water faucet. Anyone wanting to know anything about the relationship or Dove just needs to read that tired thread where Dove is her own worst enemy. Other posters have said the same thing about Dove and her P.I. I don't need to be Martini to know these things, I just need to read that thread over at SG.

As for Dove never "complaining about her P.I. being posted" by herself...is another Dove fib. She pm'd Flea and told her that I was going to make her relapse and perhaps commit suicide because I was using her own published P.I. that she herself posted. Dove likes to try and turn things around but unfortunately she needs a fully functional brain to do that. Instead she depends on others to help her when she's getting fucked up, case in point: Dove loves talking about how I "panel abused her," but when I bring up how Biggie Child deleted my whole account at SG for almost making Dove relapse, all I hear is crickets. I didn't pm the owner and cry. I didn't cuss anyone out on another board, I came here and guess what? So did Flea, Biggie, Rancid, Aryan and few others to try and get me back to SG. I ignored all their asses until they couldn't stand it any longer. That's the difference between myself and Dove, I need no one. She needs everyone.

I DON'T EVEN POST AT TBC. WHY ARE THEY STILL "OBSESSED" WITH ME???
Fucking hell…this is becoming an obsession with you. You people are boring. Go surfing….take a walk in the bush or something. Ffs!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
rfhdd.png

Good lord. Now Seoulbro the doggy muncher "knows who Flynn is" but "doesn't care" because Fashionista "showed him?" Yep. That makes a whole lotta sense. So, let's pretend for a moment that this was indeed true only on planet Bizarro. That would mean that Fashionista/Iron Chink can't cry about Bastard Factory outting them and their/him/her I.P. address because according to Mr. Slant Eye, "Fashionista already showed him."

I love how the only interaction myself and Kim Jong Un III ( Seoulbro) had was when I trounced that East Asian pussy into the ground which made him run from the forums to go get another bowl cut to make his heart and vagina happy again. I have no idea what this cockroach is talking about but now he's the 3,412th person to know who the fuck I am along with the usual assortment of tards that say the same fucking thing. Seriously? These fucks need some serious help.

efgdgg.png

Now who the fuck is this? iron horse jockey? I don't ever think I've even posted to this proven imbecile. He's basically saying that I'm Martini and he (we) have concocted this decades long troll to fool people into thinking that we're two different people? Well, hello! That's because we fucking are. What these fucking braindead mopes don't get is that they're getting all their information from the same "people" that I've personally backhanded and curb stomped. Angry and revenge filled tards will run around a forum spouting out these things like it's gospel because that what butthurt bitches do the best.

exhudss.png

Jesus! Here's a poster that's sooo damned afraid of me that they won't post under their real moniker. How convincing that "proof was posted" that myself and Martini are one of the same but yet at the same time this is news to myself and obviously the whole fucking world. One has to ask the question, why was this "proof" NEVER posted? Just like the fountain of youth, the location of this "proof" will forever be a mystery or as I like to call it, more fanatical bullshit from the weak and stupid natives. Another sad attempt at trying to be relevant while posting under a guest account.

hllok.png

Oh and I'm the one allegedly "obsessed?" Here's another classic example of Dove bringing me up on a board I do not post at. Furthermore, you can plainly see her trying in vain to present her empty case about how I am Martini. Now all of a sudden, Martini will fight with himself to try and "debunk" the Flynn/Martini connection? You have got to be fucking kidding me. It is hilarious seeing a High School dropout throw up such an flagrant ignorant hypothesis about something she herself doesn't believe. It's also quite telling that when Dove was seeing Martini one would think he would have spilled the beans on him being me. Common sense is something Dove lacks, right along with working brain cells. Dove is a person trying to use big words she pilfered off of WebMD again, other than that, she's a sad lonely spinster with no life and no future. But at the end of the day, I'm still Martini according to her all the while like everyone else is just going on what was said years ago. She's another bandwagon hopping cunt that can't think for herself.

1244ew.png

Who's "obsessed?"

Let me be the first to point out that the idiot Dove describes me and The Poofer as two different entities, therefore once again invalidating her claims that she knows that Martini and I are same. It also goes to show that the information I get about Dove is from her own posts because she has to be the center of attention wherever her and her slime trail go. In this self revealing post, Dove tries to make out like she's NEVER posted her own P.I. so therefore how could anyone know the finer details of her life and her relationship with Martini? All anyone has to do is go to SG and look. There's a thread dedicated to the Dove/Martini relationship. In that thread, Dove sputters out her own P.I. like a leaking water faucet. Anyone wanting to know anything about the relationship or Dove just needs to read that tired thread where Dove is her own worst enemy. Other posters have said the same thing about Dove and her P.I. I don't need to be Martini to know these things, I just need to read that thread over at SG.

As for Dove never "complaining about her P.I. being posted" by herself...is another Dove fib. She pm'd Flea and told her that I was going to make her relapse and perhaps commit suicide because I was using her own published P.I. that she herself posted. Dove likes to try and turn things around but unfortunately she needs a fully functional brain to do that. Instead she depends on others to help her when she's getting fucked up, case in point: Dove loves talking about how I "panel abused her," but when I bring up how Biggie Child deleted my whole account at SG for almost making Dove relapse, all I hear is crickets. I didn't pm the owner and cry. I didn't cuss anyone out on another board, I came here and guess what? So did Flea, Biggie, Rancid, Aryan and few others to try and get me back to SG. I ignored all their asses until they couldn't stand it any longer. That's the difference between myself and Dove, I need no one. She needs everyone.

Fucking hell…this is becoming an obsession with you. You people are boring. Go surfing….take a walk in the bush or something. Ffs!

I'm not the one prattling on about another poster's gender with no rock solid proof.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You could put this whole argument to bed by posting a time stamped pic.

You could even cover your face if you don't have your battle paint on, because I know most females are ruff without it...

But you refuse, which is very suspicious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
rfhdd.png

efgdgg.png

exhudss.png

hllok.png

1244ew.png

Who's "obsessed?"

I'm not the one prattling on about another poster's gender with no rock solid proof.
The bloke is a raging faggot. You on the other hand have an unsavoury obsession with Dove. It’s not entertaining in the slightest.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
rfhdd.png

efgdgg.png

exhudss.png

hllok.png

1244ew.png

Who's "obsessed?"

The bloke is a raging faggot. You on the other hand have an unsavoury obsession with Dove. It’s not entertaining in the slightest.

One could also exclaim that you have an unsavory obsession with dicks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
rfhdd.png

efgdgg.png

exhudss.png

hllok.png

1244ew.png

Who's "obsessed?"

One could also exclaim that you have an unsavory obsession with dicks.
Oi fuckwit…your elevator doesn’t reach the top floor. You’re probably one of the dumbest cunts around here. Your obsession with other people‘s lives is ridiculous. Smelly little prick! Löl

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
There You have it. I might not see eye-to-eye with CW on board politics but to this date she's been one of the most honorable forum owners along with Bastard Factory.

Just a side note. I was 16 in that picture but you don't see me screaming about underage this and that. Also, you don't see me complaining about my picture being used as such. Just a lesson to you dickheads thinking your shit smells like roses.

It was posted at BH which was adults only, so I assumed 18.