The Horror...Teh Horror....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out that Flynn AND yours truly are like “post this proof “.

When these idiots think they see shit in the dark, the first shit they think is “omgz is that Flynn or Martini? No it’s only one of them!!!”

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:Crazy:

20220731-112351.jpg

:LOL3:
Did you read the post, you fucking nutjob?

No, I cant say I did. I dont really read much of the endless stream of ragey stupid you crank out 3 years after you took a narc injury.

No one every reads any of that crap.

You need to ask? Lmao. Fucking wack job.
Good.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Sure thing, Kev. I just really dont give a shit what you and your Flynn thing have to say.

Pretty simple, yeah?

So now it's "Kev" and "Flynn?"

As everyone can fucking clearly see, the Dipshit Dove can't even put forth all this evidence that Martini and I are one of the same. It's typical of Dove and her heaps of garbage posts that are based on opinion, myth and no facts.

Dove states she doesn't "give a fuck about what we say," then why is her ignorant ass here trying to defend her stance?

What a fucking lying retard.
Omg that fucking reptile just said it was a fucking voice changer.

Somebody has to point me to a fucking voice changer that damn good in the app store:LOL3:

That's more of Dove's butthurt coming out. If she were smart she would go investigating the B.H. forum to gather more data on the Martini/Flynn conspiracy. She's listening to people that have no history on these forums which is another clear sign of Dove's mammoth stupidity.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would just like to point out that Flynn AND yours truly are like “post this proof “.

When these idiots think they see shit in the dark, the first shit they think is “omgz is that Flynn or Martini? No it’s only one of them!!!”

Apparently, any poster they don't know that doesn't line up with their idiotic mindset is either Martini or Flynn or both.

As for "evidence" these bitches have been saying they have had "proof" for over a decade now.

Master

Site Supporter

No, I cant say I did. I dont really read much of the endless stream of ragey stupid you crank out 3 years after you took a narc injury.

Good.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Sure thing, Kev. I just really dont give a shit what you and your Flynn thing have to say.

Pretty simple, yeah?

As everyone can fucking clearly see, the Dipshit Dove can't even put forth all this evidence that Martini and I are one of the same. It's typical of Dove and her heaps of garbage posts that are based on opinion, myth and no facts.

Dove states she doesn't "give a fuck about what we say," then why is her ignorant ass here trying to defend her stance?

Somebody has to point me to a fucking voice changer that damn good in the app store:LOL3:

That's more of Dove's butthurt coming out. If she were smart she would go investigating the B.H. forum to gather more data on the Martini/Flynn conspiracy. She's listening to people that have no history on these forums which is another clear sign of Dove's mammoth stupidity.
Not only that, but the professor actually “whistle blowing” this shit out her ass just got outted as a mult.

Fancy that.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Pretty simple, yeah?

Not only that, but the professor actually “whistle blowing” this shit out her ass just got outted as a mult.

Fancy that.

It's not surprising that the moron is a hypocrite as well. She's always been a self owning tard. Notice her biggest beef about BF is that she can't have quality discussions here...one has to ask, why does the cunt think she'll get quality discussions when over 95% of her garbage posts are in Meltdown? That right there should be a clear sign of her mental status. What she really wants is people kissing her nasty ass as the attention she doesn't get at home.

Master

Site Supporter

Good.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Pretty simple, yeah?

Fancy that.

It's not surprising that the moron is a hypocrite as well. She's always been a self owning tard. Notice her biggest beef about BF is that she can't have quality discussions here...one has to ask, why does the cunt think she'll get quality discussions when over 95% of her garbage posts are in Meltdown? That right there should be a clear sign of her mental status. What she really wants is people kissing her nasty ass as the attention she doesn't get at home.
Now you did it.

Here come the “The Internet narcissist “ google links and narcissist memes that will surely prove every point across the board to an audience of nobody….

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Pretty simple, yeah?

Fancy that.

Now you did it.

Here come the “The Internet narcissist “ google links and narcissist memes that will surely prove every point across the board to an audience of nobody….

The funny thing is that she's a High School dropout and plays a clinical psychologist on the forums. Obviously, she has to try and be someone else on the forums. The bitch has trouble spelling 5th grade level words and wants us all to believe she thinks like a person with a PHD?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Notice how everyone is passing the buck to another person? Even Fashionista/Shen Li is trying to move the information to pm's. Gee, I wonder? Could there be a photochopped document being passed off as real? Oh NO!!! Please not that!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

These "people" are fucking pathetic!

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Notice how everyone is passing the buck to another person? Even Fashionista/Shen Li is trying to move the information to pm's. Gee, I wonder? Could there be a photochopped document being passed off as real?

Like srsly the one fucktard who I have no clue actually breathes air is like

”I have seen it. They are the same person

Im laughing my ass off over this.

Two forum owners post here @Bastard Factory and @cw_ surely they can confirm we are the same person, eh?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Notice how everyone is passing the buck to another person? Even Fashionista/Shen Li is trying to move the information to pm's. Gee, I wonder? Could there be a photochopped document being passed off as real?

Two forum owners post here @Bastard Factory and @cw_ surely they can confirm we are the same person, eh?

Here's some factual information. If myself and you were the same person, does anyone in their right mind think that BF would have made me a mod?

Additionally, here's the fucking kicker. I have DM's from you on here. Why would you DM yourself?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Flynn
Im falling apart and you should say there there itll be okay

Master

Site Supporter
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Here's some factual information. If myself and you were the same person, does anyone in their right mind think that BF would have made me a mod?

Additionally, here's the fucking kicker. I have DM's from you on here. Why would you DM yourself?
Wait….lemme pull out the Dovid Book of illiteracy for the answer.

(licks finger, flips page)

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

I knew it! That "book" only has 3 pages with the first two pages advertising Hooked On Phonics.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Flynn

Please type in a language known to humans.

oh fuck cmon man have a bloody heart ffs
I am a person behend this amazing nic ...witha broken soul

Maybe so. But, if you post like a fucking moron, I must treat you as such. Ask around.

Hi Flynn

Maybe so. But, if you post like a fucking moron, I must treat you as such. Ask around.
[/QUOTE]
You poast like a big pooosy should you be reamed with a sweaty meatstick ?? ffs maybe but I wouldnt do et because I care

Master

Site Supporter
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

I knew it! That "book" only has 3 pages with the first two pages advertising Hooked On Phonics.
One page is links to google narcissist blogs.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi Flynn

Hi Flynn

My idiot to English translator is broken at the moment. You'll have to rephrase that in an actual Earth language.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Flynn

Hi Flynn

You poast like a big pooosy should you be reamed with a sweaty meatstick ?? ffs maybe but I wouldnt do et because I care

My idiot to English translator is broken at the moment. You'll have to rephrase that in an actual Earth language.
[/QUOTE]

you = POOSY :LOL3:

whining poosy attached by the scrotum of the other whiner in attendance LOL

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

Which she has to bookmark because she can't spell "narcissistic" without cutting and pasting it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
will you two
This gets even better!!!

wdchh.png

8hhjj.png

1qazd.png

1bbnn.png

xccc.png

nfee4.png

1wsct.png

wschh.png

adfg.png

jfvf.png

xadg.png

2455.png

dgg.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(flips more pages)

wait, found it.

I am a narcissist

Which she has to bookmark because she can't spell "narcissistic" without cutting and pasting it.
will yoo two survivded ??

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi Flynn

Hi Flynn

you = POOSY :LOL3:

whining poosy attached by the scrotum of the other whiner in attendance LOL
[/QUOTE]

That nice bowtie really brings out the color in your stupidity.