Great minds an all that right O Oredin LOLOL

are you my brother ?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Physical was a different song. You should keep it up.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This poster drove me nutZzzz
The short hair :HotLips:

Olivia_Newton_John_Physical_V_deo_musical-704022850-mmed.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Olivia…I was only 7 when Grease was released, but you gave me a serious stiffy nonetheless. The fight is over…RIP xx

Odd thing as physically attractive as she was onj never turned me on. And I thought Grease was a pale reflection of American Graffiti, which was a more accurate & better film.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Olivia…I was only 7 when Grease was released, but you gave me a serious stiffy nonetheless. The fight is over…RIP xx

Odd thing as physically attractive as she was onj never turned me on. And I thought Grease was a pale reflection of American Graffiti, which was a more accurate & better film.
I can’t stand musicals, but Grease was the only exception. I think it was the black Lycra (or what it leather?) that ONJ wore that sent an inquiry to my loins at such a tender age.

ONJ did a lot for charity and had a great personality. I felt quite sad in hearing of her passing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe because you picked up her lesbian vibe. Gaydar at work?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Olivia was cute but I wanted to fuck Linda Ronstadt like a coked up pimp first. Olivia would have been my home life chick. Linda was my Joan Jett....