The hottie from Grease croaks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She was a lesbian. Just sayin'.

I am not sure where you came up with that one. She was married and has a daughter.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I came up with it from having lived in LA most of my life and knowing people who knew her. Quite a few people, actually. I have proof, but I won't post it here, because it involves PI. Just fucking trust me.

A LOT of gay people get married and have kids, especially in entertainment. Take John Travolta, for example.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not sure where you came up with that one. She was married and has a daughter.

I came up with it from having lived in LA most of my life and knowing people who knew her. Quite a few people, actually. I have proof, but I won't post it here, because it involves PI. Just fucking trust me.

A LOT of gay people get married and have kids, especially in entertainment. Take John Travolta, for example.

I don't doubt this, because of their images they hide who they are to the larger world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like Travolta ONJ was probably bisexual

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Quite right. One example is...
Anthony Perkins from Psycho fame was gay yet married to a woman 19 years and had two kids. Apparently he had slept with Rock Hudson, Paul Newman, and many many others before and during his marriage. His wife even knew all about it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Travolta is really not bi.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't doubt this, because of their images they hide who they are to the larger world.
Until very recently, and probably still with some, their managers and agents advised them to have fake relationships for their careers. There are a lot of professional beards in Hollywood -- people who get paid to be the SO of gay actors.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Travolta is really not bi.
rumor has it that hunter biden and him clashed in the the night