The IPhone 13 Pro Max

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm Jelly I just switched over to an iPhone, but the store i went to was very low on stock, I am impatient in these things and settle for the in stock 13, to find out at home that it has more limited telephoto than the pro/max phones, poor me. Other than that, it is a slick phone!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've not had an iPhone in an age, just seemed to be samey after gettng them for years and then with the iPad I thought it best to get Samsung only... However I think I might get an iPhone next just to change things up, defo pro max too... Having said that, if Samsung can properly master the flip phone that could give me a dilemma, the galaxy notes are beasts too...

I think I'd have gotten the light blue one...
PmesygU.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN , that’s the one I got. It’s gorgeous
Yeah it's nice! They look so much better built than my last one, iPhone 6 plus ha the thing bent in my pocket and then they refused to replace it, bastards lol!
Make sure to get a cover and that on it, they're far too expensive to keep uncovered as much as it hurts... Always hated covering up a gorgeous phone but it has to be done =/

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah it's nice! They look so much better built than my last one, iPhone 6 plus ha the thing bent in my pocket and then they refused to replace it, bastards lol!
Make sure to get a cover and that on it, they're far too expensive to keep uncovered as much as it hurts... Always hated covering up a gorgeous phone but it has to be done =/
They have some crystal clear ones now, that's what I ordered off of amazon.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing I found with those is they start to turn a bit yellow, I only bought a cheap one though, maybe there's acrylic ones mind you, they'd not fade...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing I found with those is they start to turn a bit yellow, I only bought a cheap one though, maybe there's acrylic ones mind you, they'd not fade...
This one has some voodoo Nano technology in it or on it that they claim prevents that yellowing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Just grabbed this one at random, they have them for the newer phones to, or at least for the base 13

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This one has some voodoo Nano technology in it or on it that they claim prevents that yellowing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Just grabbed this one at random, they have them for the newer phones to, or at least for the base 13
Looks good man :ThumbsUp1:
I went for maximum coverage this time, been burnt too many times =(

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Bullshit. I’m paying less than what I was before. Go pick on someone who won’t drag you, Sandusky

I do not care what you were paying before.

You need to compare what you pay for the equivalent plan with a phone that you already own.

Salespeople must drool when they see mathematically challenged people like you head their way. Hahaha!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't say a telephone ever impressed me, now the human eyeball, that's an incredible thing

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can't say a telephone ever impressed me

Their computing power and technology is impressive given their size. But they are like Swiss army knives - they do not do anything as well as the proper instrument.

now the human eyeball, that's an incredible thing

Yup. A marvel. A design we have to admire.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter