The IPhone 13 Pro Max

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I understand Flea lives in the US, she works, so she can afford it, it's her choice and I'm pretty sure it doesn't impact her life.

But I've seen people who make minimum wage here and they work a WHOLE YEAR to buy an iPhone

Mostly young people who live with their parents.

This is how much Flea's phone costs here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Minimum monthly wage here is 1200 reals

But believe me, people here are so retarded, they will instantly treat you like a millionaire god if they see you sporting a device like that. That's how shallow and stupid the young generation is here

There are companies that will RENT iPhones, so people can go out with them. Yep. Not kidding.

Not to mention you better be CONSTANTLY looking over your shoulder if you have one here, criminals will kill you without batting an eye to take it from you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I understand Flea lives in the US, she works, so she can afford it, it's her choice and I'm pretty sure it doesn't impact her life.

But I've seen people who make minimum wage here and they work a WHOLE YEAR to buy an iPhone

But believe me, people here are so retarded, they will instantly treat you like a millionaire god if they see you sporting a device like that. That's how shallow and stupid the young generation is here

There are companies that will RENT iPhones, so people can go out with them. Yep. Not kidding.

Not to mention you better be CONSTANTLY looking over your shoulder if you have one here, criminals will kill you without batting an eye to take it from you.
Mine cost this a Brazilian money...
9onMIaJ.png

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Like I said, the cost here is absurd, but it's such a status symbol, people will deprive themselves of everything but food to acquire one here.

Extremely stupid IMO.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Like I said, the cost here is absurd, but it's such a status symbol, people will deprive themselves of everything but food to acquire one here.

Extremely stupid IMO.
Yeah but that's the exchange rate so it costs the same here... The models with higher storage are more expensive here too like the one in your link... My phone's more expensive than my laptop lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Extremely stupid IMO.
Yeah but that's the exchange rate so it costs the same here... The models with higher storage are more expensive here too like the one in your link... My phone's more expensive than my laptop lol

Dude, you get paid in GBP

How much is the average wage there?

I imagine someone flipping burgers there could afford one in 2 or 3 weeks

Over here, you must have a pretty good job to work 1 month to buy one.

Seeing someone working a year to afford a phone like that makes me sick in my gut

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Extremely stupid IMO.

Seeing someone working a year to afford a phone like that makes me sick in my gut
£1300 is a lot of money to someone flipping burgers here too... I agree they're far too expensive but you also get what you pay for IMO...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Extremely stupid IMO.

£1300 is a lot of money to someone flipping burgers here too... I agree they're far too expensive but you also get what you pay for IMO...

Yeah dude, but sometimes, the same people bitching about a 10 pound of rice costing 5 dollars are the same ones paying outrageous prices for luxury itens

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One more thing

Many here refuse to put a protective cover on the iPhone, because they love flashing it

So, as you can expect, they're the ones who end up damaged by drops more often

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Extremely stupid IMO.

Yeah dude, but sometimes, the same people bitching about a 10 pound of rice costing 5 dollars are the same ones paying outrageous prices for luxury itens
Exactly mate, the same people who can afford cigarettes then bitch about food prices too... It's like £15 for 20 here now and these welfare fucks moan that they cannot feed their families because of the price yet they've never got a cig out of their mouth...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I fuckin hate I Phones and wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. All phones look like a little black box with the Black Mirror of the future facing you. Unless you do some really technical shit on your phone every phone past an S8 has more power and features than you'll ever use.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I stopped doing the upgrade every year thing because it was just so pointless.

I switched providers and turned in my phone. I got the 13 pro max for 400.00. It’s a 1100.00 phone.

Sounds like it's a 400.00 phone if some corporation was willing to sell it to you for 400.00

Yeah I know we've gone from 800$ list price phones to 1100$ list price phones, but I don't know anyone who's paid that kinda dough... well I think I do remember one crazy friend paying 800 for an iPhone 6S in 2014 but ffs she had been using a flip phone and has more money than sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

9onMIaJ.png

Extremely stupid IMO.

Oh, you're so polite when you disagree with rancid. Hypocrite.

How's your Apple stock, you shill?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I fuckin hate I Phones and wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. All phones look like a little black box with the Black Mirror of the future facing you. Unless you do some really technical shit on your phone every phone past an S8 has more power and features than you'll ever use.

How would you know if you've never owned one? Asking for Shamwow.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When's @SHAMPAIN going to come on here and diss rancid for dissing Shampain's precious Apple stock?
:LOL3: :LOL3: Why not neg rate ALL my comments?:LOL3::LOL3: You're quite clearly seething! :LOL3::LOL3:

I don't even own an iPhone WTF are you on about?? :facepalm:

Oh, so you were just after me because that's how you get off?
No, I questioned your contradicting comment... ffs calm down :LOL3: :LOL3:

You are so utterly full of shit. Go back and read your comments, liar.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I switched providers and turned in my phone. I got the 13 pro max for 400.00. It’s a 1100.00 phone.
Sounds like it's a 400.00 phone if some corporation was willing to sell it to you for 400.00

She did not get it for $400. She committed to overpaying for a phone plan for probably 24-36 months.

They just take the "savings" on the phone and roll it into the monthly bill.

At the end of the day she might save $100 bucks or so, but she might actually end up paying more if phone plans decrease in price (while she is locked-in at the higher price plus the premium on the phone "savings").

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When's @SHAMPAIN going to come on here and diss rancid for dissing Shampain's precious Apple stock?
:LOL3: :LOL3: Why not neg rate ALL my comments?:LOL3::LOL3: You're quite clearly seething! :LOL3::LOL3:

I don't even own an iPhone WTF are you on about?? :facepalm:

Oh, so you were just after me because that's how you get off?
No, I questioned your contradicting comment... ffs calm down :LOL3: :LOL3:

You are so utterly full of shit. Go back and read your comments, liar.
On this thread or the other one? haha what an idiot!