The mods here are useless

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
idk y u even took the mod job tbh, @Lily

he did it 2 stir the pot, same with flynn

I did it to clean up Politics from

"Admin sucks cock" and the "stubby..." shit.

But they were used to getting their way and freaked the hell out. I don't think he did it to stir the pot.

But they were used to getting their way and freaked the hell out. I don't think he did it to stir the pot.

I don’t think he did it to stir the pot… I think he believed that some of us are here to actually debate politics and are quite affective at it… hence the wah wah wahs
lol u quote me three times

yes, he did

sometimes the airhead blonde is out of control lol
thats what u got, an ad hominen?

are we still discussing the triple quote?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently it wasn’t @RAVEN was basically told to piss off if she didn’t like it

Check out the big brain on Jackass.

I told RAVEN to GTFO if she cant put Lily on ignore and move on.

Telling you also
OH HELL NO, I'm not putting that FAT pig on ignore..lmao!...I will show up in the gutter with the rest of my people and make that fat fucking pig's life miserable daily :D. I'm not into politics anyway,...so if it dies it dies under her watch...no skin off my ass.....Wanted to point out how many upvotes I got on my opinion of that fat slob, so I know im not the only one that feels that way :D.... Also, I'm sorry to see Flynn go :(...I thought she was a great mod in meltdown... May I ask why she left?

She resigned because her being here was chasing off posters.. opposite affect of what she wanted to do here...

I have nothing but respect for Flynn and how she handled herself as mod from bell to bell.

It’s not Flynn’s fault everyone is triggered by her existence…

That’s a quality gift being able to piss people off online :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And now we have our new mods moving posts simply because they know they are true but they dislike truth. Fuck that.

Yep. And I'll do it again, dickhead.

How is that acceptable?

It is against forum rules to run the child molestation troll or commentary.

It is hardly a troll when it is real.

Like the hatred permitting from Raven when she smites me :LOL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t think he did it to stir the pot… I think he believed that some of us are here to actually debate politics and are quite affective at it… hence the wah wah wahs

yes, he did

if u wanna, i would advise against it tho

can i ask u a question?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And now we have our new mods moving posts simply because they know they are true but they dislike truth. Fuck that.

Yep. And I'll do it again, dickhead.

How is that acceptable?

It is against forum rules to run the child molestation troll or commentary.

It is hardly a troll when it is real.

Like the hatred permitting from Raven when she smites me :LOL3:

Fucking cunt is a hater...over shit that has nothing to do directly with her. Bitch needs to be kicked into her kennel.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

yes, he did

can i ask u a question?

Sure…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wish I could stay longer,,,,gotta get back to work :...see ya tomorrow, you fat fuck Lily :)

fuck off, bipolar bitch
200.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily, is too politically driven and doesn't like inconvenient truths that fuck up her bubble of what the West should be and it doesn't have patriotic, straight white males with 3 kids and a loving wife(a woman who struggled through childbirth and has a connection to the kids no father could ever have) then the white picket fence and a beagle...

Yes, I'm high but come on that's the truth,

WTF does that have to do with moderating a forum? Like everything else about you, your supposed "support" is bullshit.
I've had a lot of catching up to do, and I'm kinda getting there... To be a mod you need to let other opinions flow even if insulting ones are aimed at you... You've already threw a thread in the ass box, you're a jannie clean up the shit don't rearrange the furniture lol

That seems like sound enough advice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, is too politically driven and doesn't like inconvenient truths that fuck up her bubble of what the West should be and it doesn't have patriotic, straight white males with 3 kids and a loving wife(a woman who struggled through childbirth and has a connection to the kids no father could ever have) then the white picket fence and a beagle...

WTF does that have to do with moderating a forum? Like everything else about you, your supposed "support" is bullshit.
I've had a lot of catching up to do, and I'm kinda getting there... To be a mod you need to let other opinions flow even if insulting ones are aimed at you... You've already threw a thread in the ass box, you're a jannie clean up the shit don't rearrange the furniture lol

Only I have yet to move anything to the assbox, asshole!

I don't know if you all pretend to be so fucking stupid or you just really are...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yes, he did

can i ask u a question?

Sure…
how much did your education cost?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anti Politics message board.... we are so close tbh.

Just for the record, I started my Confederate thread in General Discussion, as a History thread. When you go to can Polly Tics, I would like to still discuss important history, as most folks here need the educational benefit.

Thanks you good sir - Blaze

Oh, come on, now. Should I post about the history of BLM in General Discussion? Give me a goddamn break.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Apparently it wasn’t @RAVEN was basically told to piss off if she didn’t like it

Telling you also
OH HELL NO, I'm not putting that FAT pig on ignore..lmao!...I will show up in the gutter with the rest of my people and make that fat fucking pig's life miserable daily :D. I'm not into politics anyway,...so if it dies it dies under her watch...no skin off my ass.....Wanted to point out how many upvotes I got on my opinion of that fat slob, so I know im not the only one that feels that way :D.... Also, I'm sorry to see Flynn go :(...I thought she was a great mod in meltdown... May I ask why she left?
Melty.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yes, he did

can i ask u a question?

Sure…
@Murdock

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Telling you also
Melty.

no shit...she's been melting down for a month

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yes, he did

can i ask u a question?

Sure…
@Murdock

Is this about you being shitty?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yes, he did

can i ask u a question?

Sure…
@Murdock

Is this about you being shitty?
explain

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Only I have yet to move anything to the assbox, asshole!

I don't know if you all pretend to be so fucking stupid or you just really are...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

Speaking of stupid, none of the quoted threads spoke about that at all. Please try to read what is actually posted then get back to us. Thanks.