The mods here are useless

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...
Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Frankly, she gave Flea a sub to poach people to her tiny forum.

Oh is that right? You weren’t saying that shit tho when you were over there posting?

Are you mad Bonesaw didn’t turn on me?

What did I say about Fashionista that hurted your butt?

Why are you so paranoid? Don't project your paranoia onto what I do.

You wanna talk paranoid? Tell me I can posts your texts. We’ll see who is paranoid.

Correcting your "mistake" is not paranoia.

But accusing me of “kissing white people’s ass” is.

Lily doesn't like white people? I just don't believe it!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...
Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Oh is that right? You weren’t saying that shit tho when you were over there posting?

You wanna talk paranoid? Tell me I can posts your texts. We’ll see who is paranoid.

Really?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

She was voated the most racist poaster of stomping groundz. Ask bonesaw!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I remember Lol. I'd respect her more if she just admitted to being racist against whitey, rather than constantly denying it and then getting caught saying sketchy shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember Lol. I'd respect her more if she just admitted to being racist against whitey, rather than constantly denying it and then getting caught saying sketchy shit.

I'm prejudiced against asshole whites, asshole blacks, asshole of any kind. I don't like assholes.