The mods here are useless

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

So it was panel abuse. And Flynn just gets more intensely unhinged the more he is expected to answer a simple fucking question.

Fucking useless idiot, Flynn is.

Oh. But remember "you own me?"

Yeah, you really showed me as your question was answered numerous times. Is that how "you own" me? By talking in circles as you repeat yourself?

Way to go! You totally "owned me" by sounding like a fucking parrot.

Hahahaha. If I DIDNT own you, that would have rolled right off.

But here, you cannot even explain a decision you made with MY thread without paragraphs of angry NONSENSE that no one besides Oak is gonna read.

You are bothered. Disturbed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Right.

So it was panel abuse. And Flynn just gets more intensely unhinged the more he is expected to answer a simple fucking question.

Oh. But remember "you own me?"

Yeah, you really showed me as your question was answered numerous times. Is that how "you own" me? By talking in circles as you repeat yourself?

Way to go! You totally "owned me" by sounding like a fucking parrot.

Hahahaha. If I DIDNT own you, that would have rolled right off.

But here, you cannot even explain a decision you made with MY thread without paragraphs of angry NONSENSE that no one besides Oak is gonna read.

You are bothered. Disturbed.

Sure, Dove. I believe that just like I believe that you "owned me" as it was you bitching and moaning about me day and night at TBC.

I already "explained" why your garbage posts were moved but those answers don't make you happy as they weren't the answers you were looking for. That's not my problem. It's YOURS.

Oh. I am? Tell me Dove. Am I a 41 year old forum slut that goes around making up fake medical ailments for attention?

I guess this is where you "own me" again?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I had no issue with Flynn as mod.

She was making something out of nothing and then the nothing cried like little bitches because of it.

Idiots have no clue that they ran this place into the ground and it takes time I rebuild the damage.

@Bastard Factory you are in a fucked up situation because none of the shit posters have ever built or ran a successful board, and the ones who claimed they did did it off the back of somebody who did all the hard work.

Why, take SG for example. I built that place into a must read and then once I left the place went to shit and is no longer around.

@Flynn you need to take the panel back. If you do, I’ll help you pop this place and I’m only offering it once.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe I actually posted a thread entitled "This could be good" about both Lily and Flynn becoming mods.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, it's a simple question.

I realize you are an angry and manipulative cry baby.

However I'm NOT asking about your feelings and opinions. I'm NOT interested in that. Stop trying to use my reasonable question about a call you made to moderate my thread as a jumping board to vent your hurt and pain. I. Dont. Care. Do you GET that?

Now again, WHY did you pull my political thread from politcs....where it belonged, to Meltdown where politcal threads do not belong?

I'm not asking what your feelings about ME are, you are not going to coerce me into reading paragraphs of absolute drivel.

Just answer the damn question. If you cannot....well it was panel abuse. We all know that's all it was. A butt ass hurt tantruming baby abusing the panel.

Dove shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt. No one cares that your crap threads were moved except for you and I don't give a fucking shit if you thought they were solid gold because they weren't. They were useless trolls that should have been erased off this fucking planet using a fucking alien laser from Area 51 you fucking dense slut.

*Sigh*

I already answered your question you fucking broken record. If you do not like the answer then I suggest you go find a big black fucking dick and go suck on that for a while until your hostility towards me subsides. Other than that, I'm still waiting on how "you've owned me?"

See, Dove. I can play this stupid game with you all day long. My name isn't Lily that has something to lose if she makes you cry. We're on an even playing field here, something which you're not used to as a few of your e-friends have been perma banned for being traitors, just like you, you manipulative cunt.

I don't fear losing mod job. I'm not holding back if she fucks with me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

However I'm NOT asking about your feelings and opinions. I'm NOT interested in that. Stop trying to use my reasonable question about a call you made to moderate my thread as a jumping board to vent your hurt and pain. I. Dont. Care. Do you GET that?

Now again, WHY did you pull my political thread from politcs....where it belonged, to Meltdown where politcal threads do not belong?

I'm not asking what your feelings about ME are, you are not going to coerce me into reading paragraphs of absolute drivel.

Just answer the damn question. If you cannot....well it was panel abuse. We all know that's all it was. A butt ass hurt tantruming baby abusing the panel.

Dove shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt. No one cares that your crap threads were moved except for you and I don't give a fucking shit if you thought they were solid gold because they weren't. They were useless trolls that should have been erased off this fucking planet using a fucking alien laser from Area 51 you fucking dense slut.

*Sigh*

I already answered your question you fucking broken record. If you do not like the answer then I suggest you go find a big black fucking dick and go suck on that for a while until your hostility towards me subsides. Other than that, I'm still waiting on how "you've owned me?"

See, Dove. I can play this stupid game with you all day long. My name isn't Lily that has something to lose if she makes you cry. We're on an even playing field here, something which you're not used to as a few of your e-friends have been perma banned for being traitors, just like you, you manipulative cunt.

No. I didn't think you did but you're on a tighter leash than others regarding how you act towards the cry babies.

Dove is just sooo fucking deluded that she actually tried talking BF to demod you out here in Meltdown.

This is how serious she takes this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

*Sigh*

No. I didn't think you did but you're on a tighter leash than others regarding how you act towards the cry babies.

Dove is just sooo fucking deluded that she actually tried talking BF to demod you out here in Meltdown.

Beats hanging out with her children I guess.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Sigh*

Beats hanging out with her children I guess.

Oh Christ!!!

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Right.

Fucking totally lacking even a modicum of self-awareness, Dove is.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She was making something out of nothing and then the nothing cried like little bitches because of it.

Idiots have no clue that they ran this place into the ground and it takes time I rebuild the damage.

@Bastard Factory you are in a fucked up situation because none of the shit posters have ever built or ran a successful board, and the ones who claimed they did did it off the back of somebody who did all the hard work.

Why, take SG for example. I built that place into a must read and then once I left the place went to shit and is no longer around.

@Flynn you need to take the panel back. If you do, I’ll help you pop this place and I’m only offering it once.

moving a shit thread into the shit bin happened all the time to freud's posts at FT.

you can't go all brawl hall on shit posts these days because the percentage of shit posts is too great.

look at the last few days of posts here what do you see?

quoting the sage Vitriol:

"What you're actually referring to is drama.
Petty, insipid, garden-variety drama. The only things remarkable about either the banal squabbles or endless vendettas that pass for "fighting" on the internet are their inherent toxicity."

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...
Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Frankly, she gave Flea a sub to poach people to her tiny forum.

Oh is that right? You weren’t saying that shit tho when you were over there posting?

Are you mad Bonesaw didn’t turn on me?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
gSBdDYS.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

moving a shit thread into the shit bin happened all the time to freud's posts at FT.

you can't go all brawl hall on shit posts these days because the percentage of shit posts is too great.

look at the last few days of posts here what do you see?

quoting the sage Vitriol:

"What you're actually referring to is drama.
Petty, insipid, garden-variety drama. The only things remarkable about either the banal squabbles or endless vendettas that pass for "fighting" on the internet are their inherent toxicity."

He doesnt want me here. He just wont directly say my name because he doesnt want to be accused of continued hard feelings.

But that's all it is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...
Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Oh is that right? You weren’t saying that shit tho when you were over there posting?

What did I say about Fashionista that hurted your butt?

Why are you so paranoid? Don't project your paranoia onto what I do.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You wanna talk paranoid? Tell me I can posts your texts. We’ll see who is paranoid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna talk paranoid? Tell me I can posts your texts. We’ll see who is paranoid.

Correcting your "mistake" is not paranoia.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But accusing me of “kissing white people’s ass” is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

After all the shit you said about Dove over the phone for days days on end? Now you talk to her like you didn't drag her? When they "stole" your forum? I think we should back off because we all have some texts.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

After all the shit you said about Dove over the phone for days days on end? Now you talk to her like you didn't drag her? When they "stole" your forum? I think we should back off because we all have some texts.

Let’s put it all out there.

Cuz I told Dove directly to her face on this forum.

You stupid fat bitch, let’s play ball.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck you, I'm not giving you the drama you want. Go fuck yourself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Fuck you, I'm not giving you the drama you want. Go fuck yourself.

Yes, you are. Cuz I’m gonna fuck with you until you do.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily, just solve this. Tell her to post the texts and all will be revealed.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It’s not gonna happen. I never texted her demanding an apology for board drama.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's not enough drama for you as it is, Overdone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We worked that one out.

Notice how she wasnt using personal shit she knows about my family to lie and accuse me of depraved shit. Flea hasnt said a word to anyone that hasnt said right to me. That's the difference.

So did you and Murd work through all that garbage drama you had betwix you or are you just a fake alliance because you both want ME off the forums?