The mods here are useless

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Oerdin and Blazor left us for talking shit repeatedly about the rules and the site.
They dont want to be here.. I helped them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It appears Blazor was banned, too :'(

Im sorry... but his comments over BC about this board... his Fag Factory talk... His comments to me in a PM yesterday... all this becasue of Lily and Flynn... he doesnt want to be here... no respect .. get the fuck outta my house.

I was gonna say to you speak with him privately, but nevermind...

I will be sad to see Blazor go, he's good people.

Hoepfully you can sort things out once the dust has settled.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Apparently it wasn’t @RAVEN was basically told to piss off if she didn’t like it

Check out the big brain on Jackass.

I told RAVEN to GTFO if she cant put Lily on ignore and move on.

Telling you also
OH HELL NO, I'm not putting that FAT pig on ignore..lmao!...I will show up in the gutter with the rest of my people and make that fat fucking pig's life miserable daily :D. I'm not into politics anyway,...so if it dies it dies under her watch...no skin off my ass.....Wanted to point out how many upvotes I got on my opinion of that fat slob, so I know im not the only one that feels that way :D.... Also, I'm sorry to see Flynn go :(...I thought she was a great mod in meltdown... May I ask why she left?

She left because of people like you.
Have you found a new home for your nose with Flynn's ass being unavailable?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im sorry... but his comments over BC about this board... his Fag Factory talk... His comments to me in a PM yesterday... all this becasue of Lily and Flynn... he doesnt want to be here... no respect .. get the fuck outta my house.

I was gonna say to you speak with him privately, but nevermind...

I will be sad to see Blazor go, he's good people.

Hoepfully you can sort things out once the dust has settled.
He really is good people and I'm extremely upset to see him go :'(

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

In all fairness if you are gonna make respect for Oak and Flynn a litmus test for posting here......that's a tall order for everyone that actually knows Oak and Flynn.

Do you think people are being unreasonable? You may wonder why people have strong oppositional feelings about it?

It's not you or the board. Its her.

No... see you say something... then run with it.

Flynn had a plan to make Meltdown better. I gave her free reign to do it... Lily needed to help with Polytics becsue I was gonna just close it... she was the only one who ever stepped up. I gave them both a try. They both approached ME.

Next thing I know.. People are leaving.. people didnt give them a chance as mods... so they both have history. They have done nothing wrong. You all never gave them a chance and you bail on a site thats let you do as you wish for 4 years?

I must have my mods backs or they should not be mods.

The fact you all hate Lily... not your decision.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a problem with the following...

Oerdin and Blazor left us for talking shit repeatedly about the rules and the site. They dont want to be here.. I helped them.

This is all going back to attacking these mods, making Flynn retire...

The major difference here is that Oak will cozy up to mods and admins, start a ton of bullshit drama, endlessly cry victim to mods and admins.

The rest of us dont. We just kinda fight our battles. So you arent seeing WHY people have an issue with her but I'm sure you've had an eyeful about why we are all the problem.

I saw her in general, in a thread where posters were communicating their issues with her as a mod. She ultimately blamed the posters. It's the posters that are the problem......and that's not how to deal with this sort of group.

This person has a history of causing division. It's not surprising to see that play out here, sadly.

You've said you have some different vision for the board. What is that? What are you going for here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In all fairness if you are gonna make respect for Oak and Flynn a litmus test for posting here......that's a tall order for everyone that actually knows Oak and Flynn.

Do you think people are being unreasonable? You may wonder why people have strong oppositional feelings about it?

It's not you or the board. Its her.

No... see you say something... then run with it.

Flynn had a plan to make Meltdown better. I gave her free reign to do it... Lily needed to help with Polytics becsue I was gonna just close it... she was the only one who ever stepped up. I gave them both a try. They both approached ME.

Next thing I know.. People are leaving.. people didnt give them a chance as mods... so they both have history. They have done nothing wrong. You all never gave them a chance and you bail on a site thats let you do as you wish for 4 years?

I must have my mods backs or they should not be mods.

The fact you all hate Lily... not your decision.

Flynn didnt have any plan, BF.

Flynn started panel abusing and then quit. That's what happened.

You picked heavy instigators who are addicted to drama. People who couldnt be objective if their lives depended on it.

I appreciate having your mods backs but what about your members? You picked some of the weakest most owned people here.

What even was the problem with politcs? You dont want people discussing it? I guess I'm not understanding the objective here.

What did I say that I "ran with" here? I havent said anything that isnt true.

People dont have a problem with Oak for the sheer fuck of it, you know.

Did I run whining to you when Murd drug a private off board convo about my daughter to this board to use my children and private stuff as ammo and Oak ran with THAT? No. I can gut them with words if I feel like it. Then they cry to you about how mean I am.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Haha you'll be fine man. I didn't realise you were banned from BC.... do you post as a guest then?
I am permabanned from there. I can't register a handle, but they'll occasionally approve a Guest post of mine... Most of my posts they won't approve, or they'll end up wiping from the board.

That's just their hobby.

Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Fashionista does irritate me. She undermines everything I say and can't resist getting involved in any disputes I'm involved in, cheerleading whoever I'm arguing with.

Then there's her annoying habit of outing guests who she doesn't like and protecting her faves.

I posted as a guest the other day because I couldn't be bothered logging in and my comments weren't approved. I didn't bother saying anything though, no point...
Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. I'd like to think she's too stupid to realize she's doing that, but over time I've come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she's doing...

She spreads lies like only a 'Good Christian' can. One of their original mods who's long since left the forums told me she isn't what she appears to be. It's only a matter of time before people realize that... That's why she coddles her small group of regulars, to bolster their self esteem and to keep the charade going as long as she can.

Frankly, she gave Flea a sub to poach people to her tiny forum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah it's apparent that her butter wouldn't melt, nice Christian lady routine is just an act. She's got a nasty streak which a lot of people seem to be unaware of.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's all a game to her. I knew what she was before that forum even existed, since that forum was an offshoot of old DV. Basically the chink posters wanted a 'safe space' away from the White regulars of DV, and as such that forum was born.

It is, to its core, a chink forum started for chinks, that tolerates some Whites...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah it's apparent that her butter wouldn't melt, nice Christian lady routine is just an act. She's got a nasty streak which a lot of people seem to be unaware of.
She is no different than Mimi. In fact, those two are E-friends. What they appear to be, and what they are, are two very different things. Thing is, online appearance is very important to them. They LIVE to appear as some righteous, perfect entity. It's their entire purpose of forum life, to appear to be what they desire to appear as.

The minute their facade is questioned, they go into damage control. Think DEFCON Level 1.

I have concluded that they're lacking power and control in 'real life', and to counter that they have attempted to create an online persona that appears to be perfect, but is nothing but a house of cards that can easily be blown over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She did not. There is no "poaching" shit when most everyone has an account here AND at BC. How do you poach with that?

People often post at more than one board. You are spinning it like this to foster more division and dislike among others.

Shameful. You probably want BF to think Flea is somehow plotting against his board.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And those Asians stick together and close ranks when need be....
They absolutely will. Like I say, Chink forum first, tolerates some others selectively.
No offense, MEL, but I've seen some of your posts there and I'd personally want to kick your fucking teeth out. Really weird that you're a decent poster here, but are a total fucking loser there.. I don't get it?

DDT

Factory Bastard
No offense, MEL, but I've seen some of your posts there and I'd personally want to kick your fucking teeth out. Really weird that you're a decent poster here, but are a total fucking loser there.. I don't get it?
What have I posted there that you take offense to? Or did you just believe the bullshit they spread about me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like them a lot lol.

I really cannot see why people have a problem with them.
Always be cautious when you 'like people a lot' that are anonymous random online posters... To the intelligent, their online personas are so fucking fake it should be obvious.

I've known Fash for 6 years now......shes always been pretty consistent.

I just dont get the problems you guys have at all.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Flynn didnt have any plan, BF.

Flynn started panel abusing and then quit. That's what happened.

You picked heavy instigators who are addicted to drama. People who couldnt be objective if their lives depended on it.

I appreciate having your mods backs but what about your members? You picked some of the weakest most owned people here.

What even was the problem with politcs? You dont want people discussing it? I guess I'm not understanding the objective here.

What did I say that I "ran with" here? I havent said anything that isnt true.

People dont have a problem with Oak for the sheer fuck of it, you know.

Endless. Im not the one.
Pick you're own story and run with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like when your friend gets a cunt girlfriend that everyone knows is a problem and will make him miserable and he wont see it.

And on top of that......he starts seeing his friends as the problem hating this girlfriend and not giving her a chance. Instead of listening to people that care about him.

And then 5 years later with his whole life in shambles he starts to realize....omg....my friends were right.

That's pretty much the story here

BF you probably think I'm making up "stories" here and all that stuff because of stuff I'm sure Oak filled your PM box with. When this all roaches its climax and you realize we were right and you were aggravated with the wrong people.....I bet all my PMs and texts messages from Oak about people like Farmer....Deport....Murd....probably look the same as the ones you've gotten about me.

You arent the first. Js.