Should mods be allowed to be racist?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it OK to be racist in a moderated subforum for "higher level debate"?

Notice how Lotusbud made an extremely racist post and Lily gave that racist post a positive rep.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Notice how Lotusbud made an extremely racist post and Lily gave that racist post a positive rep.

It is OK to be racist as fuck if you're a Registered Democrat. You haven't noticed this, friend?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

It is OK to be racist as fuck if you're a Registered Democrat. You haven't noticed this, friend?
Are you starting your cute little civil war now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Yes Men we are going to go and kill as many of our fellow white men as we can to preserve our white way of life, here in America the land of the free white people."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How is LB being racist?

Explain it like you're someone with a better intelligence quotient.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't let them push you around Oerdin, you're pretty much kind of like a war heroe, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so sensitive!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Me? No. I'm not the one helping to destroy the social compact. That would be you people.

I'm just an old fart reactionary sitting with a big bucket of popcorn watching it all come down, man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me? No. I'm not the one helping to destroy the social compact. That would be you people.

I'm just an old fart reactionary sitting with a big bucket of popcorn watching it all come down, man.

It's not our time anymore. We had our time, all we can do is vote.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's a cute civil war? Is that where people wear all the gear and get up and then run for their lives once it actually starts?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mods should be what they are
Isn't it about basically being a site custodial engineer ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's not our time anymore. We had our time, all we can do is vote.
My generation is sailing the fjords, hiking the Badlands or Zion in Utah, or gazing out over gods creation somewhere, and it feels alright.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it racist to cross the street when you see 9 blacks guise and they don't have a basketball ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
if you are racist, you are unable to be objective
Not true. I can be racist, but I never let bias factor into things when I moderated.

If you believe one race is superior to another, you have already created the bias before the need to mod has arrived.

But that’s not to say that non racists aren’t biased for other reasons. I have found that very few people can be impartial.

DDT

Factory Bastard
If you believe one race is superior to another, you have already created the bias before the need to mod has arrived.

But that’s not to say that non racists aren’t biased for other reasons. I have found that very few people can be impartial.
Very few can be impartial. I tried to be. I may not align with the beliefs of some posters, but I wouldn't moderate them any harsher than I would those I did align with. I have seen firsthand the problems that start when mods/admins start picking favourites, and if left unchecked it can ruin a forum.