Should mods be allowed to be racist?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shampain called me a beaner and n word all the time while he was a mod.

why the outrage?

Was that not in the meltdown? We are talking about the politics sub which is supposedly moderated to bring about higher level discussion. No?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

why the outrage?

Was that not in the meltdown? We are talking about the politics sub which is supposedly moderated to bring about higher level discussion. No?

You haven't explained, to me, the "offender" what constitutes racism in my upvote.

If you clap like a trained seal at racist posts then that begs the question of why you are supporting racism? Unless, of course, you are racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why the outrage?

You haven't explained, to me, the "offender" what constitutes racism in my upvote.

If you clap like a trained seal at racist posts then that begs the question of why you are supporting racism? Unless, of course, you are racist.

What was racist about her post? Not a damn thing, stop being such a ninny.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mods should be what they are
Isn't it about basically being a site custodial engineer ?

That's how normal people see it. Some of these people see it as some desirable power position.
You know why
Because they are really really hurt and see it as the only way to soothe the PAAAAAAAIN !!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's how normal people see it. Some of these people see it as some desirable power position.
You know why
Because they are really really hurt and see it as the only way to soothe the PAAAAAAAIN !!!

I think it makes them feel safe and "chosen". It validates them.

Weird, isnt it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know why

I think it makes them feel safe and "chosen". It validates them.

Weird, isnt it?
I wanna be MOD so I can edit poasts and fuck with you all ha he ha ha
Pure jokes ...I'd get fired in a day but Itd be the bast dam day in BF history

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mods are called "jannies" on 4chins Lol. I like that name, it's very apt, as basically all they do is clean up after people, yet for some folks it's a desirable role?

There's nowt queerer than folk, as my nan used to say.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it OK to be racist in a moderated subforum for "higher level debate"?

Notice how Lotusbud made an extremely racist post and Lily gave that racist post a positive rep.

It is OK to be racist as fuck if you're a Registered Democrat. You haven't noticed this, friend?

Lame post

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if you are racist, you are unable to be objective

Lotus Bud was in no way racist. The thread is preposterous.

Her post, which I linked to, prove otherwise.

You are ridiculous. DDT, pretty racist fellow, sees it differently. You're being a fool.

Let's face it though. You have a long history of anti-white racism as recently discussed in another thread. A pattern has been established by you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If you believe one race is superior to another, you have already created the bias before the need to mod has arrived.

But that’s not to say that non racists aren’t biased for other reasons. I have found that very few people can be impartial.
Very few can be impartial. I tried to be. I may not align with the beliefs of some posters, but I wouldn't moderate them any harsher than I would those I did align with. I have seen firsthand the problems that start when mods/admins start picking favourites, and if left unchecked it can ruin a forum.

I compartmentalize as well.

I typically have issues with racists, but it is because of the toxic negativity they pump into the world and I’m not getting that vibe from you.

People can live amongst each other peacefully as long as there are boundaries. People who can’t respect your boundaries have zero respect for you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You are ridiculous. DDT, pretty racist fellow, sees it differently. You're being a fool.

Let's face it though. You have a long history of anti-white racism as recently discussed in another thread. A pattern has been established by you.

In all fairness, CO was the most racist site around. They started the vile race bashing of Mexicans and deserved the reverse troll of that. They created what she was there.

This is not troll forum. Flame has allowed us to evolve past the No YUO, which is all she is guilty of doing.

Also, you were not there. So, no.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In all fairness, CO was the most racist site around. They started the vile race bashing of Mexicans and deserved the reverse troll of that. They created what she was there.

This is not troll forum. Flame has allowed us to evolve past the No YUO, which is all she is guilty of doing.

Thanks for the balanced view. They were and still are vile individuals and I guarantee @Oerdin 's wife wouldn't like how they paint all Latinos. In their world view, all Latinos are garbage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it racist to cross the street when you see 9 blacks guise and they don't have a basketball ?

Depends on what's going on in your head. No one else could know, right?
Not wanting to get robbed er shot

I don't know how much crossing the street would help you with anyone looking for trouble.
Its a start

I mean to walk directly into it would be stupid

I don't assume the worst just on skin color. I'd have to think about the street I'm on and the neighborhood I'm in, what their attitude is...most communication is non-verbal.

If I got a bad feeling, about anyone, I'd look for a way to get away.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it racist to cross the street when you see 9 blacks guise and they don't have a basketball ?

Depends on what's going on in your head. No one else could know, right?
Not wanting to get robbed er shot

I don't know how much crossing the street would help you with anyone looking for trouble.
Its a start

I mean to walk directly into it would be stupid

I don't assume the worst just on skin color. I'd have to think about the street I'm on and the neighborhood I'm in, what their attitude is...most communication is non-verbal.

If I got a bad feeling, about anyone, I'd look for a way to get away.

shit laDy, by then you an all your grey hairs are DEAD !!

t

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the balanced view. They were and still are vile individuals and I guarantee @Oerdin 's wife wouldn't like how they paint all Latinos. In their world view, all Latinos are garbage.

Kindly kill yourself, you horrible piece of dog shit. Oh, and never speak about my wife.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
I compartmentalize as well.

I typically have issues with racists, but it is because of the toxic negativity they pump into the world and I’m not getting that vibe from you.

People can live amongst each other peacefully as long as there are boundaries. People who can’t respect your boundaries have zero respect for you.
I would probably label myself as a realist above anything else... I don't tend to focus too much of my time and energy on politics, religion, race, etc. I've always been stubborn, and rarely allow the thoughts of others to alter my own views.

That said, I'll call a spade a spade too. To think that all people are born equal is a fallacy, as some groups certainly do live up to their stereotypes. I won't ignore reality like some others do.