Should mods be allowed to be racist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if you are racist, you are unable to be objective

Lotus Bud was in no way racist. The thread is preposterous.

Her post, which I linked to, prove otherwise.

You are ridiculous. DDT, pretty racist fellow, sees it differently. You're being a fool.

Let's face it though. You have a long history of anti-white racism as recently discussed in another thread. A pattern has been established by you.

In all fairness, CO was the most racist site around. They started the vile race bashing of Mexicans and deserved the reverse troll of that. They created what she was there.

This is not troll forum. Flame has allowed us to evolve past the No YUO, which is all she is guilty of doing.

Also, you were not there. So, no.

Thanks for the balanced view. They were and still are vile individuals and I guarantee @Oerdin 's wife wouldn't like how they paint all Latinos. In their world view, all Latinos are garbage.

Kindly kill yourself, you horrible piece of dog shit. Oh, and never speak about my wife.

Why don't you go choke on some milk, faggot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it OK to be racist in a moderated subforum for "higher level debate"?

Notice how Lotusbud made an extremely racist post and Lily gave that racist post a positive rep.

I don't think they are 'racist' @Oerdin.

Same time, they are not impartial either.

There needs to be a balance.

ie - if BLM can wave its banners or promote its causes at professional sporting events, then Confederates ought to be able to do the same things at a C&W event.

There has to be Freedom of expression for either.

Same time, a rule could be introduced that none of these symbols can be used for political purposes such as demonstrations or to incite hatred and violence.

if either brings along weapons to an event sporting these kinds of symbols then they can be charged with inciting hatred and violence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Notice how Lotusbud made an extremely racist post and Lily gave that racist post a positive rep.

I don't think they are 'racist' @Oerdin.

Same time, they are not impartial either.

There needs to be a balance.

ie - if BLM can wave its banners or promote its causes at professional sporting events, then Confederates ought to be able to do the same things at a C&W event.

There has to be Freedom of expression for either.

Same time, a rule could be introduced that none of these symbols can be used for political purposes such as demonstrations or to incite hatred and violence.

if either brings along weapons to an event sporting these kinds of symbols then they can be charged with inciting hatred and violence.

Who said anyone's beliefs have to be balanced? Where does that rule come from?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You are ridiculous. DDT, pretty racist fellow, sees it differently. You're being a fool.

Let's face it though. You have a long history of anti-white racism as recently discussed in another thread. A pattern has been established by you.

In all fairness, CO was the most racist site around. They started the vile race bashing of Mexicans and deserved the reverse troll of that. They created what she was there.

This is not troll forum. Flame has allowed us to evolve past the No YUO, which is all she is guilty of doing.

Thanks for the balanced view. They were and still are vile individuals and I guarantee @Oerdin 's wife wouldn't like how they paint all Latinos. In their world view, all Latinos are garbage.

the problem is most of them haven’t been exposed to other cultures… so it’s more of a fear of the unknown that bleeds out in the form of racism

but if you’ve married an immigrant to this country, you have zero business talking shit about anyone IMHO

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I compartmentalize as well.

I typically have issues with racists, but it is because of the toxic negativity they pump into the world and I’m not getting that vibe from you.

People can live amongst each other peacefully as long as there are boundaries. People who can’t respect your boundaries have zero respect for you.
I would probably label myself as a realist above anything else... I don't tend to focus too much of my time and energy on politics, religion, race, etc. I've always been stubborn, and rarely allow the thoughts of others to alter my own views.

That said, I'll call a spade a spade too. To think that all people are born equal is a fallacy, as some groups certainly do live up to their stereotypes. I won't ignore reality like some others do.

The theory that there is something wrong with someone because of their race/culture or that everyone should be the same is not realistic either.

I have always blatantly refused to repeat racial stereotypes. If I have an issue with someone, it’s because they have genuinely discarded their duty to society and/or are entitled. For instance, narcissists only care about themselves and their own needs. They don’t care how their actions affect anyone. That personality trait is detrimental to society a whole and is rooted in neglect and generational dysfunction. It is also not specific to one race.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Yes.
Who is one to tell another you're beliefs don't match mine, therefore you are a piece of shit in all aspects? That's simple mindededed...

However, mod status should require that gift(hard to find in someone), of keeping an even keel no matter what their own line.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes.
Who is one to tell another you're beliefs don't match mine, therefore you are a piece of shit in all aspects? That's simple mindededed...

However, mod status should require that gift(hard to find in someone), of keeping an even keel no matter what their own line.

YES
Like ME

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

the problem is most of them haven’t been exposed to other cultures… so it’s more of a fear of the unknown that bleeds out in the form of racism

but if you’ve married an immigrant to this country, you have zero business talking shit about anyone IMHO

What does any of that have to do with Lily's anti-white racism? Or Lotusbud's for that matter?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily is the biggest, in all kinds of ways, the biggest racist here! Fact!!!

She literally won "Most Racist Poster" of SG 2020.

Her bias is as big as her belly, FACT!

She full of poison and hate. ALL that know her, know this.

Im sure @Bastard Factory doesnt know this though. All he has heard, is her NAG NAG NAG in his ear.

Oh, there's sure to be someone nagging him, but it's not me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What about sexist? Females have been dealing with sexism for centuries before racism was a thing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What about sexist? Females have been dealing with sexism for centuries before racism was a thing.

we will always deal with sexism as long as racism exists

hence the non binary movement

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^This is the nonsense we're up against.

Yes lets turn all humans into a genderless, mixed-raced mongrel, devoid of any form of racial or cultural identity.

Open all borders while we're at it, no human is an illegal! The races must all be merged into a huge melting pot!

This will definitely solve all the world's problems. :Crazy: