The mods here are useless

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Gallium aka Bonkyfist @ BC... went absoutely cyber crazee on me because I would not ban Biggie and Dove. He pounded me for almost a year. I refused to remove a member for no reason... and it ate him up. He exploded and now lives elsewhere.. cozied up watching Netflx and chiLLin wit... Dove and Biggie. I saw them all trucin' out today and was like... Ahhhhh. Bonky's sober aaaaaand a hyp0crite.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
It's like when your friend gets a cunt girlfriend that everyone knows is a problem and will make him miserable and he wont see it.

And on top of that......he starts seeing his friends as the problem hating this girlfriend and not giving her a chance. Instead of listening to people that care about him.

And then 5 years later with his whole life in shambles he starts to realize....omg....my friends were right.

That's pretty much the story here

BF you probably think I'm making up "stories" here and all that stuff because of stuff I'm sure Oak filled your PM box with. When this all roaches its climax and you realize we were right and you were aggravated with the wrong people.....I bet all my PMs and texts messages from Oak about people like Farmer....Deport....Murd....probably look the same as the ones you've gotten about me.

You arent the first. Js.

She's said nothing.

I cant and will not just de mod her.

She has not broken my rules or trust.

Time will tell on this and Im not taken the L just yet -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like when your friend gets a cunt girlfriend that everyone knows is a problem and will make him miserable and he wont see it.

And on top of that......he starts seeing his friends as the problem hating this girlfriend and not giving her a chance. Instead of listening to people that care about him.

And then 5 years later with his whole life in shambles he starts to realize....omg....my friends were right.

BF you probably think I'm making up "stories" here and all that stuff because of stuff I'm sure Oak filled your PM box with. When this all roaches its climax and you realize we were right and you were aggravated with the wrong people.....I bet all my PMs and texts messages from Oak about people like Farmer....Deport....Murd....probably look the same as the ones you've gotten about me.

You arent the first. Js.

She's said nothing.

I doubt she hasnt BF......she does the same shit everywhere. She just flipped in Fleas text messages and then used her name on the board. She gets chummy with owners and mods everywhere so she can have panel power against people she hates.

Notice she tags you constantly?

I'm not telling you what to do, BF. Im just saying that there are reasons why people are responding the way they are.

I'm completely confident that before this month is over.....you'll see for yourself ;)

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard

You arent the first. Js.

She's said nothing.

I doubt she hasnt BF......she does the same shit everywhere. She just flipped in Fleas text messages and then used her name on the board. She gets chummy with owners and mods everywhere so she can have panel power against people she hates.

I'm not telling you what to do, BF. Im just saying that there are reasons why people are responding the way they are.

I'm completely confident that before this month is over.....you'll see for yourself ;)

He already implied he will take what you said into consideration, but is going to keep an open mind both ways.
He's trying to stay polite, but you're not getting the hint that the conversation is over. It seems you won't think it is until you've had the last word.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

You arent the first. Js.

She's said nothing.

Ms Thrope just nailed alll that..

* glances her wayyyy

We're good Dove, I hear you loud and clear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You arent the first. Js.

She's said nothing.

He already implied he will take what you said into consideration, but is going to keep an open mind both ways.
He's trying to stay polite, but you're not getting the hint that the conversation is over. It seems you won't think it is until you've had the last word.

Clearly it needed to be said that I wasnt telling him to demod her or do anything so I'm not sure why you are responding negatively to what I said.

Are you pretending that I'm arguing with him? He never had to tell me he isnt going to demod her. I'm not "getting the last word" in an arguement I'm making it clear that I dont care what he does with his board. I'm explaining why other people are unhappy with the current arrangement.

Always a fucking drama, isn't there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Certainly whenever you're involved. That can't be a coincidence.

Uh huh. Plenty of drama seemed to unfold without any help from me, didnt it? And if I went back and stopped posting here it would still continue.

Again your response was inappropriate and didnt apply to anything I said.... and it looks like you would like to start some bullshit of your own.

Nut up and identify yourself, or swallow it. I'm not arguing with a coward.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard

Uh huh. Plenty of drama seemed to unfold without any help from me, didnt it? And if I went back and stopped posting here it would still continue.

Again your response was inappropriate and didnt apply to anything I said.... and it looks like you would like to start some bullshit of your own.

Your bellybutton is a narrow porthole indeed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just matching the energy, is all.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard

Oh honey, no. You bring the energy. And not in a good way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So I bring the energy you dont enjoy and you use a different name to engage it.

Got it. So you are a retard.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Gallium aka Bonkyfist @ BC... went absoutely cyber crazee on me because I would not ban Biggie and Dove. He pounded me for almost a year. I refused to remove a member for no reason... and it ate him up. He exploded and now lives elsewhere.. cozied up watching Netflx and chiLLin wit... Dove and Biggie. I saw them all trucin' out today and was like... Ahhhhh. Bonky's sober aaaaaand a hyp0crite.

Gallium's always been a flaky turncoat and prone to going full blown schizo every 6 months or so.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So I bring the energy you dont enjoy and you use a different name to engage it.

Got it. So you are a retard.

Hi! Dove.

Just so we're on the same fucking page, I would like your fucking "rendition" on how "I'm your bitch" and how you "own me?" That's pretty fucking interesting and surprising seeing that I've slammed dunked your head through your own hoop of hypocrisy on more than one occasion. Actually, if I were to quantify that equation it would look something like this:

Flynn×1=Dove(Potatoe)/(P.T.S.D.)÷3 (Biggie+Martini+Murdock)×Bitchslapped(1000)=YOU'VE NEVER OWNED ME.

Seeing that you can't keep your rat trap closed about being "abused" here. The bottom fucking line is your threads, both of them sucked shit and both belonged in the Assbox. They're nothing more than an extension of you looking for affirmation by your peers (all 3 of them) that read the same fucking way whether read sideways, upside down or left to right.

You weren't "panel abused," you just think that every single forum you're at should cater to your selfish and ridiculous needs or you're taking your dirty tampon and playing somewhere else. As far as "attention" goes you fucking ignorant half-filled Dixie cup of canine cum, how many fucking times have YOU mentioned me there (TBC)?

Now. Show me exactly how "I'm your bitch" and " how you own me?" The only thing you've ever managed to "own" is a case of crabs, 2 smallish peckers and one pussy.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay fuckhead. Please explain why you thought a politcal thread belonged in meltdown. Isnt the point to keep politics OUT of meltdown? Yet there you are.....dragging MY politcal thread down to politcs free meltdown. Completely inappropriate.

Touchy, I see lol.

And why the fuck did you resign? Cant handle this group?

Flynn are you aware that I was an SG mod and never once messed with your nuclear meltdowns that spanned 5 threads where you claimed I was "whining" to staff when I could have just started deleting your dumb shit? But didnt because it wasnt that serious?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. Bitch. The drama would still continue at TBC where Bastard Factory Forums has its own trophy thread with you in there bleeting like a stuck pig on how very unfair it was that Bastard Factory himself didn't jump up and do as you commanded.

Bastard Factory himself wants you here, not I. He thinks you'll attract male posters, I think he's wrong but that's just my opinion. But what's proven by your track record is the fact that you fracture and break up any forum you are at because you can't keep your nasty cunt shut and you think you're running shit, which you're not.

You are an imbecile that thinks that the forums revolve around that empty head of yours, when in fact YOU are by far a bigger problem than Lily EVER was. YOU bring the "drama" and you keep it going by gaslighting at TBC. As far as I'm concerned, you also should be Assboxed if not outright banned until you learn the meaning of "T-E-A-M." If you need help with that definition just ask me. You sullen cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay TRY to focus, you owned cry baby.

WHY did you take it upon yourself to move a politcal thread down to meltdown.....especailly when your one gotdamn job was keeping politcs OUT of meltdown?

I was mod at SG for a while. Never fucked with any of your threads. You get a panel within a week you are drooling on my threads doing shit you dont need to be doing.

Than your dumb ass resigns because you cant cope with a group of trolls.....modding these people is EASY.

The fuck is wrong with you? This isnt about any of your bizzare ragey feelings about me.....so I have no fucking clue why you just went off about that nonsense.

This isnt about YOUR personal feelings. It's about your inability to properly mod a board that has people you dont like on it. You're WEAK as fuck.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
0b7ym9i.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay fuckhead. Please explain why you thought a politcal thread belonged in meltdown. Isnt the point to keep politics OUT of meltdown? Yet there you are.....dragging MY politcal thread down to politcs free meltdown. Completely inappropriate.

Touchy, I see lol.

And why the fuck did you resign? Cant handle this group?

Flynn are you aware that I was an SG mod and never once messed with your nuclear meltdowns that spanned 5 threads where you claimed I was "whining" to staff when I could have just started deleting your dumb shit? But didnt because it wasnt that serious?

I already told you but I'll tell your stupid ass again because it's more attention for Dove. Yay! There was mudslinging going on and it was being threadjacked, but you knew that didn't you? You also were trying to troll Admin in that thread. Those kinds of threads are for Meltdown, but alas YOU already knew that full well posting it in Politics, hoping that Lily would move it that way you could howl to the moon about being the fucking "victim" again. You're shit thread had nothing to do with "Poly-Tics" or you wouldn't have titled it the way you did. Reread that thread and you can clearly see it turned into your own ridiculous soapbox again to preach to the masses about shit you read/watched on Fox News.

It was "appropriate" you fucking dog collar wearing walking flea circus. I should have deleted the whole fucking thread for the better of the forum, that way no one would have had to read your generic shit that you post day-in-and-day-out you one trick pony.

"Touchy?" You mean I was at TBC wailing about how "unfair" Flynn was for over 10 pages? Or maybe you mean where you claimed "to own me" on a board I don't post on? You mean that kind of "touchy?" How about this one? Where you actually stated that "you demanded that Bastard Factory make you a mod just so you could fuck with my posts?" Yet, here you are. You can't even be fucking true to yourself, which begs the question, how can you be true to anyone else?

I guess you can't fucking read...still. Why I resigned? Bastard Factory outlined it and I know you saw it as you really never left Bastard Factory Forums. I know you like playing these little bullshit games but you've NEVER been able to play them with me. Let me tell you something too you fucking typing monkey, if you really think you're going to "flame" me for no longer being a "mod," you're in for a rude awakening. Right now it just seems that I'm a good target for you and this whole "mod" fiasco. Let me tell you something so it's clear as the space between your ears, it just seems that way. If you had any brains whatsoever, you'd get off the subject of why I'm no longer a "mod."

Listen bitch, I don't fucking care if you were a "mod" for a group of 9 donkey dicks and three vaginas. That's a great reference, being a fucking "mod" at a forum you had a hand at destroying. Am I supposed to be impressed that you took advantage of low self-esteem Flea?

You go around calling others "retard," when it's obviously you running headfirst into brick walls while wearing your homemade tinfoil hat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omfg.

FLYNN, I am NOT asking you about your FEELiNGS and OPINIONS about me.

I do not give a single shit about any of that.

I'm asking you WHY did you move a POLITCAL thread from its proper place... politcs....to a sub where politcs doesnt belong?

If you answer this without any useless fucking diatribe, that would be great.

You are just showing that you are an owned little bitch who cannot mod a board with people on it who have ass hurt you without resorting to panel abuse and that you are so full of shit and unhinged that you think your feelings and opinions matter. And not just matter.....but you think they have to matter to everyone.

Answer the fucking question, you RETARD. Like without more butthurt drivel that no one gives a fuck about. We shouldnt have to wade through all those tears.

Stay on the POINT, you narcissistic fucking dullard. I'm not interested in your fucking feelings. I'm asking about a moderation action you took.

A FEW sentences that are about why you moved that thread is ALL you need to provide.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay TRY to focus, you owned cry baby.

WHY did you take it upon yourself to move a politcal thread down to meltdown.....especailly when your one gotdamn job was keeping politcs OUT of meltdown?

I was mod at SG for a while. Never fucked with any of your threads. You get a panel within a week you are drooling on my threads doing shit you dont need to be doing.

Than your dumb ass resigns because you cant cope with a group of trolls.....modding these people is EASY.

The fuck is wrong with you? This isnt about any of your bizzare ragey feelings about me.....so I have no fucking clue why you just went off about that nonsense.

This isnt about YOUR personal feelings. It's about your inability to properly mod a board that has people you dont like on it. You're WEAK as fuck.

I'm going to ask you again you forum slut. Where oh where did you ever "own me?" Just because you say so doesn't even remotely mean there's any kind of truth to it, just like you and "great content." Never going to fucking happen you delusional whining fuckwit.

I'll tell you for the 9th time el-stupido on why I moved your shit thread. It was because of the personal attacks, you trying to troll Admin in Poly-Tics, and the spam and threadjacking. That's why and you set out to do this in hopes that Lily would move it, that way you could try to get het demodded. That's why you crying attention whore. Do I need to draw some pictures outlining the fucking obvious?

I don't give a fuck what you did or didn't do at SG. You were a shit mod there, just like how you're a shit poster here. I moved other threads as well you fucking hysterical chicken head but you don't see those posters still crying about it? No, because that's what YOU do. Honestly, your threads/posts have become soo very unfun that only your gaggle of forum misfits can actually stomach them to where they don't need a roll of Tums after digesting all that expired bullshit. You only cater to a minority here not the majority and it's not your forum to run how you see fucking fit no matter how loud you stomp your hooves.

Why I "resigned" was to quell the fire and get you back here. Look you're here, so 1 out of 2 isn't bad.

My ragey feelings? Need I post the multiple from TBC threads/posts where all you do is talk about me? That's what what I thought. My only problem with you is that you think this forum owes you something. You think for some reason you deserve to be treated differently from others, when in fact you should have been shown the door a long fucking time ago.

I'll tell you what's "weak as fuck" is talking all that shit on a different board that you know I don't post at. Now. Tell me again how "you own me?"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See?

This unhinged retard is my bitch. He cant even last a WEEK without panel abusing.

I'm not reading all that emotional garbage. It was a simple fucking question he cant just answer without trying to force all his stupid feelings and opinions on me.

Flynn cannot separate his gross personal feels from reality to effectively mod a troll board. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Omfg.

FLYNN, I am NOT asking you about your FEELiNGS and OPINIONS about me.

I do not give a single shit about any of that.

I'm asking you WHY did you move a POLITCAL thread from its proper place... politcs....to a sub where politcs doesnt belong?

If you answer this without any useless fucking diatribe, that would be great.

You are just showing that you are an owned little bitch who cannot mod a board with people on it who have ass hurt you without resorting to panel abuse and that you are so full of shit and unhinged that you think your feelings and opinions matter. And not just matter.....but you think they have to matter to everyone.

Answer the fucking question, you RETARD. Like without more butthurt drivel that no one gives a fuck about. We shouldnt have to wade through all those tears.

Stay on the POINT, you narcissistic fucking dullard. I'm not interested in your fucking feelings. I'm asking about a moderation action you took.

A FEW sentences that are about why you moved that thread is ALL you need to provide.

Oh. Here. We. Go. Now all of a sudden you don't want all the attention when your last 2 posts to me were about how you were "an awesome mod...blah..blah..fucking...blah." Yeah, sure Dove. Tell that horse dung to someone that doesn't know your trivial and childish ass. That's your main goal out here is to try and run shit and getting all the attention so that way you have a group of sycophants at your beck and call. You need a group of elderly tards to back whatever stupid play you're trying to run on that particular day.

I just told you why 9 times you fucking idiot on why I moved your shitty threads. Classic example of you not being able to comprehend words with four or more letters. As a "mod" I was able to use my own judgement and discern what belongs and what didn't. Your crapolla smelling thread belongs in a landfill in New Jersey.

My "owned ass" is not more important than the forums, therefore with me not being a mod would hopefully settle things down. At least I don't have on blinders of my own importantance when it comes to the forums. There is no one person that is worth more than the overall health of the forum Dove, not even you, though I know you think the contrary.

I already answered your redundant question you ignorant piece of spittle that's still hanging onto Biggies nutsack. If you have another redundant question whore, I may or may not answer that one depending on how politely you ask.

And there it IS!!!! Someone won the pool where they picked the square, where it only took 3 posts from Dove before the "narcissistic" terms come flying out of her ass. Maybe you can also tell me again how you were an awesome mod at a forum you helped run into the fucking ground? Yeah, that'll totally "own me!"

LOL!

I already posted those few sentences on why your dumbass thread that had no intrinsic value was moved. That, I did not "renig" on.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See?

This unhinged retard is my bitch. He cant even last a WEEK without panel abusing.

I'm not reading all that emotional garbage. It was a simple fucking question he cant just answer without trying to force all his stupid feelings and opinions on me.

Flynn cannot separate his gross personal feels from reality to effectively mod a troll board. That's all there is to it.

There was no "panel abuse" contrary to what my apology stated. You wanna keep your threads where you start them, then post them in the appropriate forum. Do not troll in Politics you fucking whining shitbag.

I already answered your question loud and clear. You just don't like the fucking answer. I just saw you also do it with Bastard Factory and so did another poster. When that was pointed out to you, you became "unhinged" and called them a "retard." Obviously, that poster is new to Bastard Factory Forums and was being honest but you couldn't keep it level could you? It's all about Dove and what she wants.

You're fucking a sad little person that must be really lonely to live your life out here. I feel more pity than hate for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn, it's a simple question.

I realize you are an angry and manipulative cry baby.

However I'm NOT asking about your feelings and opinions. I'm NOT interested in that. Stop trying to use my reasonable question about a call you made to moderate my thread as a jumping board to vent your hurt and pain. I. Dont. Care. Do you GET that?

Now again, WHY did you pull my political thread from politcs....where it belonged, to Meltdown where politcal threads do not belong?

I'm not asking what your feelings about ME are, you are not going to coerce me into reading paragraphs of absolute drivel. I already know you dont like me. And you are never gonna make me care about that. You are not important to me. Accept that and stay on topic.

Just answer the damn question. If you cannot....well it was panel abuse. We all know that's all it was. A butt ass hurt tantruming baby abusing the panel.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, it's a simple question.

I realize you are an angry and manipulative cry baby.

However I'm NOT asking about your feelings and opinions. I'm NOT interested in that. Stop trying to use my reasonable question about a call you made to moderate my thread as a jumping board to vent your hurt and pain. I. Dont. Care. Do you GET that?

Now again, WHY did you pull my political thread from politcs....where it belonged, to Meltdown where politcal threads do not belong?

I'm not asking what your feelings about ME are, you are not going to coerce me into reading paragraphs of absolute drivel.

Just answer the damn question. If you cannot....well it was panel abuse. We all know that's all it was. A butt ass hurt tantruming baby abusing the panel.

Dove shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt. No one cares that your crap threads were moved except for you and I don't give a fucking shit if you thought they were solid gold because they weren't. They were useless trolls that should have been erased off this fucking planet using a fucking alien laser from Area 51 you fucking dense slut.

*Sigh*

I already answered your question you fucking broken record. If you do not like the answer then I suggest you go find a big black fucking dick and go suck on that for a while until your hostility towards me subsides. Other than that, I'm still waiting on how "you've owned me?"

See, Dove. I can play this stupid game with you all day long. My name isn't Lily that has something to lose if she makes you cry. We're on an even playing field here, something which you're not used to as a few of your e-friends have been perma banned for being traitors, just like you, you manipulative cunt.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

So it was panel abuse. And Flynn just gets more intensely unhinged the more he is expected to answer a simple fucking question.

Fucking useless idiot, Flynn is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Right.

So it was panel abuse. And Flynn just gets more intensely unhinged the more he is expected to answer a simple fucking question.

Fucking useless idiot, Flynn is.

Oh. But remember "you own me?"

Yeah, you really showed me as your question was answered numerous times. Is that how "you own" me? By talking in circles as you repeat yourself?

Way to go! You totally "owned me" by sounding like a fucking parrot.