The mods here are useless

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh ffs u guys go back 20 yrs, i cant compete with this

go out, smell roses, get sun, get a life... omg u fucking losrs lmao

So many of you seem angry today.
That's the poark MOo . Whine and cry to get people banned and then whine and cry because she's bored. She'll be waddling over to tBC soon if she hasn't already. And then this board will be just as neglected as politics or her kids.
Seriously, kids really shouldn’t be flame fodder.

Its 2022. Make fun of dead ppl instead

He's saying I'm neglecting my 25 & 27 year old offspring. While the whore of BC posts all day long with a homeschooled 5 year old...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

I was thinking they were little kids.

That's a troll...LMFAO

Never mind that he actually has a kid somewhere between the ages of 4-6 years of age.
Eh, you don’t need to talk about that stuff, Oak.

That’s really not good material unless you are making some good natured humor out of it that’s relatable to all parents.

I understand that and have never posted about anyone's kids FIRST. In any case, this is about his shit trolling and not his kid. Poor thing is innocent and has him for a father...god damn.
See, that’s not productive.

Deports shits on me all the time and not once have I ever said anything personal towards him. It’s just words on a screen. Remember that and you will do a better job then your already doing

It's not just words on a screen though. I will let it go at that. 14 years, a lot of water under the bridge full of blood, piss and shit...you have no idea.
Oak, you have no clue what the PI era was like back in the day.

The shit ppl do now is nothing compared to then because back then there were no laws in place for some of the shit that was pulled.

You need to thank god it’s just words on a screen and ppl wernt leaving notes on your front door like some ppl did back in the day.

Look, I know what I'm talking about. CO fucktards posted a picture of my home online when I was a single mother. I didn't know if some local weirdo could show up at my house from the forums. My kids were only in middle school back then. He was part of that crew of whackjobs that have to win the interwebs so bad because of, what did you say? Oh yeah, WORDS ON A SCREEN, RIGHT?

Ha, all I ever did was post words on a screen. No doxxing, no pictures, no stealing or PI mining for info...nothing, just my sharp tongue...
When was this?

I don’t remember this at CO.

2007-2008...they actually banned me, again for WORDS and then I went to TV, they came over on a shared ID and did this shit over there...
Yeah I wasn’t at CO around that time.

Was TwaP coughing up blood everywhere then?

Yes, he's still alive? Fuck, I guess it's true that only the good die young. He's not good at anything other than shitting his pants over nothing.
That and killing forums.

true story- when his ex wife was dying he was too busy moderating the 15 some odd forums his geriatric ass was stapled to instead of being around her for her last remaining. He was clicking refresh while she was breathing her last breaths.

And ppl wonder why I can’t stand that elderly speed bump

Wow, it's hard to believe.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I called a “hobby”
yea.. but not really tho

if u jumped in a pool u couldnt even lift yourself out
No, it is a hobby.

It’s morons, such as you, no offense, that use these types of forums as social interaction. I’m in it for the lolz.

As for your pool quip- I don’t swim.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I called a “hobby”
yea.. but not really tho

No, it is a hobby.

It’s morons, such as you, no offense, that use these types of forums as social interaction. I’m in it for the lolz.

nah ofc u dont swim, u sink good tho lol

r u black? they swim like a brick

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I called a “hobby”
yea.. but not really tho

No, it is a hobby.

I was told I “go down “ good….

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn caved in??

There’s no quitting being a mod!!

She sounded quite broken during our last few interactions, fatigued and drained.

It almost made me feel bad for poking her with a stick these last few days, but then I remembered her bias antics, so meh fuck it. Besides, she can take it, got thicker skin than an elephant that one.

DDT

Factory Bastard
She sounded quite broken during our last few interactions, fatigued and drained.

It almost made me feel bad for poking her with a stick these last few days, but then I remembered her bias antics, so meh fuck it. Besides, she can take it, got thicker skin than an elephant that one.
Ya, it can be a lot of work at times. It's like being a cop... Your every move is under scrutiny, and if you even look at a nigger wrong, there'll be protests in the streets.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I called a “hobby”
yea.. but not really tho

No, it is a hobby.

Nah he looks like a cross between Freddy Mercury and a cheesy gameshow host.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ya, it can be a lot of work at times. It's like being a cop... Your every move is under scrutiny, and if you even look at a nigger wrong, there'll be protests in the streets.

For sure, here the police are a laughingstock with all their pro BLM & LGBT shite.

There are too many women coppers these days aswell. In my opinion, females in the police force should work in the office, not on the streets where it's dangerous and things can get physical.

I've seen so many clips of female coppers trying to arrest some turd world shitskin and not being powerful enough, so the guy runs away.

DDT

Factory Bastard
For sure, here the police are a laughingstock with all their pro BLM & LGBT shite.

There are too many women coppers these days aswell. In my opinion, females in the police force should work in the office, not on the streets where it's dangerous and things can get physical.

I've seen so many clips of female coppers trying to arrest some turd world shitskin and not being powerful enough, so the guy runs away.
Sometimes brute force is necessary, and men just do this better.

DDT

Factory Bastard
My parents were cops, both RCMP, but in different roles. My Mother was surveillance, which is suited to women... Women in street clothes can move through an environment without raising alarm...

Men are best suited to hands on... My Stepfather was General Patrol in earlier years, and I know there are bad people out there that would've killed him if it meant them avoiding capture for a few more days...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Sometimes brute force is necessary, and men just do this better.
America's police were constituted to protect society from feral negroes. They have drifted from that mission.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I want some people gone.. they dont deserve to be here and Im done being cordial.

Im not here to cater to forum degraders... no content creating shit talking undermining my mods/my few rules.

Ive kept my mouth shut for 4 years.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Do I fuck with any of you.

Do I attack any of you?

Do I mod abuse or play God with any of you?

I can only and will only take so much shit from any of you before I go you know what?

GFTO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It appears Blazor was banned, too :'(

Im sorry... but his comments over BC about this board... his Fag Factory talk... His comments to me in a PM yesterday... all this becasue of Lily and Flynn... he doesnt want to be here... no respect .. get the fuck outta my house.

In all fairness if you are gonna make respect for Oak and Flynn a litmus test for posting here......that's a tall order for everyone that actually knows Oak and Flynn.

Do you think people are being unreasonable? You may wonder why people have strong oppositional feelings about it?

It's not you or the board. Its her.