The mods here are useless

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So many of you seem angry today.
That's the poark MOo . Whine and cry to get people banned and then whine and cry because she's bored. She'll be waddling over to tBC soon if she hasn't already. And then this board will be just as neglected as politics or her kids.
Seriously, kids really shouldn’t be flame fodder.

Its 2022. Make fun of dead ppl instead

He's saying I'm neglecting my 25 & 27 year old offspring. While the whore of BC posts all day long with a homeschooled 5 year old...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

I was thinking they were little kids.

That's a troll...LMFAO

Never mind that he actually has a kid somewhere between the ages of 4-6 years of age.
Eh, you don’t need to talk about that stuff, Oak.

That’s really not good material unless you are making some good natured humor out of it that’s relatable to all parents.

I understand that and have never posted about anyone's kids FIRST. In any case, this is about his shit trolling and not his kid. Poor thing is innocent and has him for a father...god damn.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
That's the poark MOo . Whine and cry to get people banned and then whine and cry because she's bored. She'll be waddling over to tBC soon if she hasn't already. And then this board will be just as neglected as politics or her kids.

He's saying I'm neglecting my 25 & 27 year old offspring. While the whore of BC posts all day long with a homeschooled 5 year old...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

Never mind that he actually has a kid somewhere between the ages of 4-6 years of age.

That’s really not good material unless you are making some good natured humor out of it that’s relatable to all parents.

I understand that and have never posted about anyone's kids FIRST. In any case, this is about his shit trolling and not his kid. Poor thing is innocent and has him for a father...god damn.
See, that’s not productive.

Deports shits on me all the time and not once have I ever said anything personal towards him. It’s just words on a screen. Remember that and you will do a better job then your already doing

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

Deports shits on me all the time and not once have I ever said anything personal towards him. It’s just words on a screen. Remember that and you will do a better job then your already doing

It's not just words on a screen though. I will let it go at that. 14 years, a lot of water under the bridge full of blood, piss and shit...you have no idea.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I've modded forums in the past. One thing we did differently at another forum was sort of guard our mod identities. You'd use your regular handle to shitpost, but there would be a separate account created for each mod just for mod duties... Business was separated from pleasure. It was never publicly announced who were actual mods, but of course most of the regulars would form accurate speculations over time.

The vetting process was all behind closed doors. The Admin had final say of course, but current mods were also expected to more or less approve of bringing someone new on. This was done to attempt to limit the amount of possible friction between mods, which could absolutely be a thing.

Master

Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

It's not just words on a screen though. I will let it go at that. 14 years, a lot of water under the bridge full of blood, piss and shit...you have no idea.
Oak, you have no clue what the PI era was like back in the day.

The shit ppl do now is nothing compared to then because back then there were no laws in place for some of the shit that was pulled.

You need to thank god it’s just words on a screen and ppl wernt leaving notes on your front door like some ppl did back in the day.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Victim Card Alert!!!!
Unless it was my kids, right? Fucking liar.

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Leaker will always say "I am so happy!! Nothing you say bothers me!!!" at the time....

But 6 months later, she will bring up about how I was very mean to her about something I totally forget about...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

The shit ppl do now is nothing compared to then because back then there were no laws in place for some of the shit that was pulled.

You need to thank god it’s just words on a screen and ppl wernt leaving notes on your front door like some ppl did back in the day.

Look, I know what I'm talking about. CO fucktards posted a picture of my home online when I was a single mother. I didn't know if some local weirdo could show up at my house from the forums. My kids were only in middle school back then. He was part of that crew of whackjobs that have to win the interwebs so bad because of, what did you say? Oh yeah, WORDS ON A SCREEN, RIGHT?

Ha, all I ever did was post words on a screen. No doxxing, no pictures, no stealing or PI mining for info...nothing, just my sharp tongue...

Master

Site Supporter
Victim Card Alert!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Leaker will always say "I am so happy!! Nothing you say bothers me!!!" at the time....

But 6 months later, she will bring up about how I was very mean to her about something I totally forget about...
How are you ass boxed yet still posting here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Victim Card Alert!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

No stupid, unless you had a chance to say I was a bad mother if I had little kids...fuck me, you are dumb as a hammer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Victim Card Alert!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

How are you ass boxed yet still posting here?

Right? I think it will be fixed tomorrow morning. I think the assboxing should be counted starting tomorrow.

Master

Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

Look, I know what I'm talking about. CO fucktards posted a picture of my home online when I was a single mother. I didn't know if some local weirdo could show up at my house from the forums. My kids were only in middle school back then. He was part of that crew of whackjobs that have to win the interwebs so bad because of, what did you say? Oh yeah, WORDS ON A SCREEN, RIGHT?

Ha, all I ever did was post words on a screen. No doxxing, no pictures, no stealing or PI mining for info...nothing, just my sharp tongue...
When was this?

I don’t remember this at CO.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

When was this?

2007-2008...they actually banned me, again for WORDS and then I went to TV, they came over on a shared ID and did this shit over there...

Master

Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

When was this?

2007-2008...they actually banned me, again for WORDS and then I went to TV, they came over on a shared ID and did this shit over there...
Yeah I wasn’t at CO around that time.

Was TwaP coughing up blood everywhere then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

When was this?

Yes, he's still alive? Fuck, I guess it's true that only the good die young. He's not good at anything other than shitting his pants over nothing.

Master

Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, fuck that then.

That's a troll...LMFAO

When was this?

Yes, he's still alive? Fuck, I guess it's true that only the good die young. He's not good at anything other than shitting his pants over nothing.
That and killing forums.

true story- when his ex wife was dying he was too busy moderating the 15 some odd forums his geriatric ass was stapled to instead of being around her for her last remaining. He was clicking refresh while she was breathing her last breaths.

And ppl wonder why I can’t stand that elderly speed bump

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh ffs u guys go back 20 yrs, i cant compete with this

go out, smell roses, get sun, get a life... omg u fucking losrs lmao