The Mysterious Disappearance of cw_

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Checking the facts that I know of:

cw_ last seen July 14th.

The next night I dreamed of her: (recounted below from 1 million post thread - and also in PM on the 16th...verifiable)

Re: @cw_

. I had a dream just a short time ago in which cw was at a doctor's office because something happened and her implants deflated and were taken out leaving her boobs wrinkled and flatly pendulous. She was quite fit and very nice looking otherwise and said she would be getting the titty issue remedied forthwith.
. Perhaps she is convalescing from the proceedure.

As those who know me best are aware, I do have the gift of prophesy (occasional).

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Dean The Dream Stockwell !!!!!

You know I had just read that Laura Dern was tossed out of UCLA (I think it was) for her part in that movie.
She's got the ugliest cry face I've ever seen.. I almost puked watch her shriveled up face in Wild at Heart

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Checking the facts that I know of:

cw_ last seen July 14th.

The next night I dreamed of her: (recounted below from 1 million post thread - and also in PM on the 16th...verifiable)

Re: @cw_

. I had a dream just a short time ago in which cw was at a doctor's office because something happened and her implants deflated and were taken out leaving her boobs wrinkled and flatly pendulous. She was quite fit and very nice looking otherwise and said she would be getting the titty issue remedied forthwith.
. Perhaps she is convalescing from the proceedure.

As those who know me best are aware, I do have the gift of prophesy (occasional).
I too occasionally will have a moment of prophecy...A friend of mine and me were attending a Ted Nugent Concert back in the day, during it, I had what can only be described as a vision, in my vision i saw Ted performing Cat Scratch Fever and minutes later he actually did, I kid you not, In my head I was all like 'Whoa!'

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I forgot about this thread,and I just posted an overlapping one myself, could an Admin merge the two threads? I would do it, but "technically" I don't have actual an Admin panel, or I would have sadistically Panel Abused Bigly 2.0 ++

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No CW!!!! Anyone but you!!!! Come back!!!

Did that have enough drama and theatrics? I feel like it’s not my best work…

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No CW!!!! Anyone but you!!!! Come back!!!

Did that have enough drama and theatrics? I feel like it’s not my best work…

I laughed, I cried, I wondered if that big sectional sofa would fit in the stepsons house.

BLEACH

And there was the pale horse...
Factory Bastard
Has anyone thought about throwing an electronic life ring out to this person? Has anyone called up the internet missing persons league?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am now inclined to believe she was having an e-affair with someone here and had a lover's spat.

I think her @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© flirtation was cover for the actual affair.

Now, who is that person who is the other party? Confess!

All can be forgiven. We, BF members, can fix this and bring @cw_ back into the fold.

Come on, let's get this done.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am now inclined to believe she was having an e-affair with someone here and had a lover's spat.

I think her @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© flirtation was cover for the actual affair.

Now, who is that person who is the other party? Confess!

All can be forgiven. We, BF members, can fix this and bring @cw_ back into the fold.

Come on, let's get this done.
I did not have sex with that woman.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I miss her as much as I miss my mom every day and its been years. cw will be the catalyst for the end of @Bastard Factory NOT the site though I know he used cw as his good luck gambling charm. Lol I know @Bastard Factory you "claim" never to gamble in Vegas but @UncleDiLF his people and people's people get their eyes on you for me and they feed me everything. You even paid cw to be at your side every time you gambled. Til recently when she wanted it, she told her man @realgrimm about it, and now she's gone. No body either.

Hmm the walls are closing in on ya Sir. ahaha..
Oops!
Sorry get carried away with my war on you EVIL bastard.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I miss her as much as I miss my mom every day and its been years. cw will be the catalyst for the end of @Bastard Factory NOT the site though I know he used cw as his good luck gambling charm. Lol I know @Bastard Factory you "claim" never to gamble in Vegas but @UncleDiLF his people and people's people get their eyes on you for me and they feed me everything. You even paid cw to be at your side every time you gambled. Til recently when she wanted it, she told her man @realgrimm about it, and now she's gone. No body either.

Hmm the walls are closing in on ya Sir. ahaha..
Oops!
Sorry get carried away with my war on you EVIL bastard.
I hope she is OK , she was a fun spirit, I don't know her well but maybe someone who shares any other social media with her can chime in whether it's just here