1,000,000 Post Thread

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thr cantpicks. I remember. Besntown bullies right? We trolled them hard with @Adam Hitler . You finished them.

I wonder what the couple is up to today. Do you think they are alive? 10 years ago man.
lmao good times.
all i can remember them saying is they bought a farm and wanted to start a family. where? what state?? never stuck around to find out. i can imagine if they did have kids they probably turned into mutant like sub humans like in the movies wrong turn and the hills have eyes. honestly though maybe the covid got one or both of them as they seemed like the type to never get jabbed. who knows but my memory when its working remembers them and everyone else on the forums

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
maybe she tried to meet you Rancid as a surprise to you and the cartel got to her first. we all seen the vids on whats happens to white people there..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure that cw_ is on vacation in SB, maybe has family visiting, or has herself a gentleman caller. Let's be positive and hope she's having a great time. I know I do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure that cw_ is on vacation in Santa Barbara, has family visiting, or has herself a gentleman caller. Let's be positive and hope she's having a great time. I know I do.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Re: @cw_

. I had a dream just a short time ago in which cw was at a doctor's office because something happened and her implants deflated and were taken out leaving her boobs wrinkled and flatly pendulous. She was quite fit and very nice looking otherwise and said she would be getting the titty issue remedied forthwith.
. Perhaps she is convalescing from the proceedure.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Lily why do you lie about Cw??? You know what happened to her, you sad cunt
I hate liars Sir. So much FILTH out there but those are near the top of the list. DeSPICable creatures. I hearded they spread that SCAT on their toast, tortillas, and almost everything else. SCAT is good in moderation not to be used in everything. Some people are plum pickled wired in their brains wrong.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© you will hate me forever for this but accept this now and not later. Its far worse if you accept this later. She isn't coming back and she is gone from this earthly plain. Sometimes there aren't any reasons sometimes people just to a point they bodies minds have enough of it all and just... end. Sad but true.

Not today or next year even but someone else another fish in the sea will find you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Y’all be positive yo…things could always be worse…one could’ve had a head like Fagin or a fat short body Karan…Herpes on the Murdy lips…don’t wanna out out like this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Y’all be positive yo…things could always be worse…one could’ve had a head like Fagmin or a fat short body Karan…Herpes on the Murdy lips…don’t wanna out out like this.