1,000,000 Post Thread

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Master Blaster told me God has taken her to a better place now. He came to me in a vision. Oh Biden dies the day Trump takes office again. Oh.. and other shit too

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously wow, tragic if true..sometimes you just can’t tell. Several years a friend of mine was down by docks laughing and joking with his fishermen friends told his bowling team guy he’d see him at league got in his truck drove a hundred yards stopped and just sat there, friends noticed assumed he was on the phone…then boom, the blast of a 12 gauge.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously wow, tragic if true..sometimes you just can’t tell. Several years a friend of mine was down by docks laughing and joking with his fishermen friends told his bowling team guy he’d see him at league got in his truck drove a hundred yards stopped and just sat there, friends noticed assumed he was on the phone…then boom, the blast of a 12 gauge.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I understand why some chose to end their lives. It's not the popular "Cowards way out" like many say. Suicide is often the result of despair and hopelessness.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I understand why some chose to end their lives. It's not the popular "Cowards way out" like many say. Suicide is often the result of despair.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Later after the dust settled, it came out he’d been facing marital and financial difficulties.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Like it was yesterday. On this day many years ago I stuffed SCAT in the cantpicks mouths. Sewed them up and threw them in a bonfire in the Alquinon Park area
Thr cantpicks. I remember. Besntown bullies right? We trolled them hard with @Adam Hitler . You finished them.

I wonder what the couple is up to today. Do you think they are alive? 10 years ago man.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Let's try to be positive here guys. If it will cheer up things in here I'll post a nude pic of myself covered in body oil.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Rancid you remember BD6 he vanished from CBT, a couple guys would see him on Chess and a diabetic forum. But he wouldn’t even respond to say hi back or fu