The other fatso

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like the other chubby arrogant fool is gonna give it a shot today. The fucker needs to see a Dermatologist regarding the Basal Cell Carcinoma growing on the side of his forehead. Another ass who deserves a prison sentence

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Looks like the other chubby arrogant fool is gonna give it a shot today. The fucker needs to see a Dermatologist regarding the Basal Cell Carcinoma growing on the side of his forehead. Another ass who deserves a prison sentence
J6 Would not have happened, Trump would not have been elected without this ghoul's encouragement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only one that is more gross than Trump. I never thought that was possible really.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you. Some how refusing to honor subpoenas, taking the 5th, asking for pardons, is how things worked in and around Trump world. Why is this OK?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

The only one that is more gross than Trump. I never thought that was possible really.
The thing about Bannon, is he is very smart and educated, and worldly, that makes him far more dangerous than a dickweed like Trump, he was Trump's actual Spiritual Advisor, Paula White was just a sexy prop.

That makes Bannon much more dangerous than a Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The thing about Bannon, is he is very smart and educated, and worldly, that makes him far more dangerous than a dickweed like Trump, he was Trump's actual Spiritual Advisor, Paula White was just a sexy prop.

He's not that smart. He says what he's going to do on technology that records everything. Being smarter than President Stupidfuck is only maginally better.

He's in legal trouble for which he has to spend a lot of money. Think that through.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems to me, it keeps getting deeper. I listen to and watch 4 or 5 news agencies. From NPR to Fox. They all seem to be reporting the same.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not that smart. He says what he's going to do on technology that records everything. Being smarter than President Stupidfuck is only maginally better.

He's in legal trouble for which he has to spend a lot of money. Think that through.
He thought after J6, he was going to be the Grand Vizier to the MAGA Empire.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what I'm wondering about...will Steve Bannon cry harder than the dudes that were sentenced a few days back?
He worked in Hollyweird as a Writer/Producer, I think he'll do his best to not let us see him sweat.

But a narcissists psychotic breakdown leading to an enraged screamy meltdown, would be some good Youtube..

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Bannon was the guy ominously quoted in about 2014 or thereabouts as saying:

[…] we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Bannon was the guy ominously quoted in about 2014 or thereabouts as saying:

[…] we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

He's a psycho as was Lenin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a psycho as was Lenin.
The Prototypical, "Mad Genius" Stephen Evil!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Steve Bannon is one of those persons who always appears unclean and in need of a bath. He looks like he just stumbled out of a pub at 3 a.m.

yanno

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Bannon is one of those persons who always appears unclean and in need of a bath. He looks like he just stumbled out of a pub at 3 a.m.

yanno

Yes, he’s pretty much a slob, embezzler, arrogant. He didn’t get along with Trumps off spring, and was fired.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
294196223_1436176556887380_2172690827336973689_n.jpg