The Presidential Debate

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Oh yeh sure day stripper you working with the hawt staff ahahahahahahaha.

Not only did I work for Penthouse NOLA, I was in the magazine.

I'm way way hotter than you and the dick I get is way better quality than you. Smarter. Wealthier. Better groomed.

I also prefer men who read and aren't chronically boring.

Now go on and git!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
What about dem guys do!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :AttaBoi::AttaBoi::AttaBoi::AttaBoi::AttaBoi::AttaBoi:

That's literally what YOU are doing.

You didn't give a single fuck about political violence until like....today. I would know. I have brought all that up many times and YOU laughed at it. Now you are dodging it.

Everyone said once this starts its gonna be a thing and you guys were all for it.

You were quiet about it then....shut the fuck up about it now. Either NO one should be doing it, or everyone can. You don't get to decide what political violence is okay.

I hope to see the country burn, frankly. Fuck it.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
That's literally what YOU are doing.

You didn't give a single fuck about political violence until like....today. I would know. I have brought all that up many times and YOU laughed at it. Now you are dodging it.

Everyone said once this starts its gonna be a thing and you guys were all for it.

You were quiet about it then....shut the fuck up about it now. Either NO one should be doing it, or everyone can. You don't get to decide what political violence is okay.

I hope to see the country burn, frankly. Fuck it.
Are you referring to the young lady that was rammed into by a lunatic Trump supporter driving a large car?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh well maybe I'll just bump the threads where I brought this up years ago and you guys either didn't care or you laughed at it? It was right here on this board.

How is it relevant to the discussion we were having?

No, I'm not going to play your game, gaslighting manipulative narcissist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Are you referring to the young lady that was rammed into by a lunatic Trump supporter driving a large car?

Is she more specailer than the lady who called 911 with her sobbing child in the car because psychotic left wing terrorists had her trapped on the road and were beating on her car?

There is a video of that too. And the 911 recording. It is blood chilling.

How about the man with cerebral palsy who left wing terrorists pulled out of the car and beat up.....to fight "systemic racism"? Does he matter?

How about the 12 year old boy who was punched in the head by a grown ass woman because he had a Trump sign?

Again I brought ALL this up before and none of you gave a fuck and somehow you think I'm going to care now?

Maybe if you actually opposed political violence I'd be moved to say something but considering how cold you guys have been when it's people on the left literally brutalized and terrorizing innocent people....meh.

What do you expect? You can't just be okay with YOUR side terrorizing communities and get upset when loonies on the other side become violent. You supported violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Don't follow her down the yellow brick road, dude. She's throwing everything at you including the kitchen sink because she's losing the plot otherwise.

Losing the plot?

Have you ever entertained the possibility that YOU could be the small minded stupid one?

I'm not losing the plot at all. YOU guys laughed when leftists were violent and people said "once political violence becomes acceptable we will see it on both sides".

And NOW you guys want some moral statement from me just because it's violence from your opposition. Right.

Oppose the violence you laughed at....ignored....excused when I brought it up years ago or go ahead and shove this up your ass. I'm not discussing this with hypocrites who are perfectly fine with brutal violence when it's their "team".

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Brought up what up, sorry I wasn't listening.

You never listen to anything but your own echo, Admin.

I oppose violence unless it's self defense and I'm very consistent. I'm not loyal to any political party.

I'm just struggling to take any of you guys seriously when you all of a sudden decide political violence is bad....only when it's a person you don't agree with.

What you seem to want, is for your "side" to be able to call all the shots and hurt whoever they want with no consequences. You don't even think people should be allowed to defend themselves against violence on your "side". When the left wing terrorists travel to a town and occupy it...everyone must either leave or submit.

That's your position.

And if I'm wrong on that, feel free to correct me and clarify your stance here.

If not don't expect me to give more than you are willing to give to any discussion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I oppose violence unless it's self defense and I'm very consistent. I'm not loyal to any political party.

I'm just struggling to take any of you guys seriously when you all of a sudden decide political violence is bad....only when it's a person you don't agree with.

What you seem to want, is for your "side" to be able to call all the shots and hurt whoever they want with no consequences. You don't even think people should be allowed to defend themselves against violence on your "side". When the left wing terrorists travel to a town and occupy it...everyone must either leave or submit.

That's your position.

If not don't expect me to give more than you are willing to give to any discussion.

What's that got to do with whether Joe Biden was cheating with Jill Biden as you allege?

Yeah, NOTHING psycho...get the fuck outta here with your bullshit, pendejota.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
What's that got to do with whether Joe Biden was cheating with Jill Biden as you allege?

Yeah, NOTHING psycho...get the fuck outta here with your bullshit, pendejota.

Ask Admin. He is the one who brought up political violence.

Can you ever just address a point? Ever? You constantly resort to angry insults, emotions, and deflection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ask Admin. He is the one who brought up political violence.

Can you ever just address a point? Ever? You constantly resort to angry insults, emotions, and deflection.

I don't have to address your concerns, no.

You start with the insults and expect me to be kind. No drunky, not how it works.

Now, take another shot.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

That's your position.

You actually think anyone listens to or reads your diarrhea blast of run on drivel?

bst.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I don't have to address your concerns, no.

You start with the insults and expect me to be kind. No drunky, not how it works.

Now, take another shot.

I said address POINTS. I would never ask you to address a concern.

I didn't insult anyone. It's always YOU taking the shots and then crying victim. You are literally the one who always gets nasty and insulting and you can't handle getting it back.

I don't expect you to do anything else. I don't think you are capable at all of doing better than desperate and angry insults and pitiful gaslighting attempts.

Are you going to ask Admin what his posts about political violence have to do with Joe and Jill cheating?

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

I didn't insult anyone. It's always YOU taking the shots and then crying victim. You are literally the one who always gets nasty and insulting and you can't handle getting it back.

I don't expect you to do anything else. I don't think you are capable at all of doing better than desperate and angry insults and pitiful gaslighting attempts.

Are you going to ask Admin what his posts about political violence have to do with Joe and Jill cheating?
I know you are, but what am I nanner nanner nanners!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You come in posting lies like Chipotle Ranch and you won't get any respect from me.

It does irk me to get some ignorant slut coming here challenging me as if she's ever read more than Hustler magazine in her life.

I guess I could do better and treat you like a human being, I just can't seem to muster any respect for the human being that you've been.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Because you both got angry over having your position challenged, your hypocrisy addressed, and started spewing insults and now are trying (and failing) to gaslight your opposition into thinking its MY fault you are both abusive and hypocritical and can't properly interact with anyone outside your political cult.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Because you both got angry over having your position challenged, your hypocrisy addressed, and started spewing insults and now are trying (and failing) to gaslight your opposition into thinking its MY fault you are both abusive and hypocritical and can't properly interact with anyone outside your political cult.

You called us all psychotic authoritarians, gaslighter.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Call me jaded but I think all this back and forth is nothing but another attempt to boost post count in the BC gossip thread and get all the men there frothing from the pee pee so they can bitch and whine yet again about Lily, admin and lotusbd, who, by the way, do not even post at BC but that is irrelevant because BC is basically a fan club devoted to Lily, admin and lotusbud.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
Call me jaded but I think all this back and forth is nothing but another attempt to boost post count in the BC gossip thread and get all the men there frothing from the pee pee so they can bitch and whine yet again about Lily, admin and lotusbd, who, by the way, do not even post at BC but that is irrelevant because BC is basically a fan club devoted to Lily, admin and lotusbud.