The Presidential Debate

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Well, I don't know all about that but he's basically pointing out that Biden is a hypocrite, but so is Trump and every other damn politician. lol

They are psychotic authortarians who think only they know the truth and only they know the correct way to do anything.

Bidens wife died in a car wreck. Biden then destroyed the drivers life by claiming he was a drunk driver when in reality....the man wasn't drunk and the accident was his wife's fault.

And still he was cheating on her with Jill.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are psychotic authortarians who think only they know the truth and only they know the correct way to do anything.

Bidens wife died in a car wreck. Biden then destroyed the drivers life by claiming he was a drunk driver when in reality....the man wasn't drunk and the accident was his wife's fault.

And still he was cheating on her with Jill.

You were there too?

Man, you get around...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Rather ironic given Joe Biden was openly cheating on his first wife with his current wife Jill while his first wife was sick and dying from cancer.
Omg. Fucktard LMAO

you’re a cerebrally stunted idiot
Team up with deportZ and fuck each other’s faces BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Were YOU there?

All the shit you say about Trump....were YOU there?

Stop making claims and arguments that work against YOU just as much as anyone else.

I'm not talking about Trump's personal life you fucking moron.

And I provided you sources that cited actual facts.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Were YOU there?

All the shit you say about Trump....were YOU there?

Stop making claims and arguments that work against YOU just as much as anyone else.
Oh duvvy, just imagine, instead of poasting this cerebral succotash you could be washing your hair

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I seen the cops try to arrest a pidgin today but the handcuffs kept slipping off its wings

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Dove has very lovely hair. Superior hair does not.. should not be washed every day. If you do so one will become bald and unsightly like Bidens. What's up there that he has is a amateurishly made rug but suits him well. If removed you would see that he is bald and nothing up there at all for a brain

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
ahRVFYh.gif

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I believe a re-do is in order lol
We can all turn around count to 10 and when we look ……. maybe it’ll be gone
is anyone really gone? even i left right this minute part of my soul be forever be attached to this site. so what is "gone" to you?