The Presidential Debate

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oops.
I forgot about East Palestine Ohio, and Lahaina Hawaii, and all the pre-existing crises like Flint Michigan.

The duopoly doesn't give any fucks about us.
None at all.
I'm simply returning the favor.

Oops.
I forgot about East Palestine Ohio, and Lahaina Hawaii, and all the pre-existing crises like Flint Michigan.

The duopoly doesn't give any fucks about us.
None at all.
I'm simply returning the favor.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have a friend who hates Trump and she is always calling him the Mango Mussolini or the Carrot Caligula and it cracks me up.
That's somewhat accurate @Dove

If WBush was America's version of Hitler, Trump is like Mussolini.

Mind you Biden is like Franz Josef, the Aging Emperor who brought down an Empire because he refused to step aside.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He uses, over and over, the language of the populist right..."safe space", "virtue signaling" and other phrases I can't recall at the moment. He has been co-opted by the right and doesn't even know it. He has become a useful idiot for them.

It is a sad state of affairs for the American "left".

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
☠️Private Forum Access
Rather ironic given Joe Biden was openly cheating on his first wife with his current wife Jill while his first wife was sick and dying from cancer.
Hi Oerdin

Yeah, If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's not true. His wife died in a car accident @Alticus along with his only daughter.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Chipotle Ranch" is an idiot who is actually sharing Newt Gingrich's story...he was cheating on his wife with cancer while going after Bill Clinton with impeachment for lying about cheating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, I don't know all about that but he's basically pointing out that Biden is a hypocrite, but so is Trump and every other damn politician. lol

How can he be a hypocrite when he didn't cheat on his wife when she didn't have cancer?

She died in a horrible car wreck along with his very young daughter. Only his two boys survived.