The Presidential Debate

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And does mean we can reassemble some form of friendship or merely wishful thinking? Choose your words wisely…

Of course I can be cordial and friendly with you. I can be with anyone. It's all about how "we" exchange posts. Communication is key in any "relationship".

Something maybe some don't understand about me, though I'm American, I'm also deeply Latina. Latinos don't exchange hostile, mean, nasty and insulting language with one another unless it's ON. It's not how we communicate. Those kind of exchanges aren't considered "joking" in that part of my culture.

I didn't realize how different I am than other Americans until I got on the forums.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I actually enjoy Spanish. It’s to the point. And if you like Spanish you’ll enjoy Italian…it’s basically 85% the same in verbal construction.

Spanish? You have difficulty with the gibberish you spit out.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Joe is TOAST and TRUMP is the toaster!! Joes mind is completely gone! He has been lying about his mental condition for 2 YEERS!! WHO IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?? HUNTER the drug addict??

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Joe is TOAST and TRUMP is the toaster!! Joes mind is completely gone! He has been lying about his mental condition for 2 YEERS!! WHO IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?? HUNTER the drug addict??

I like the character of CONs. You're sore Winners...stay classy, magatards.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

This may be Joe Biden's ancestral soulmate:

Like Joe Biden crashing his own party, many think Franz Josef was responsible for the fall of an Empire. 2 Old men named 'Joe' who end up being and producing epic failures.

Sometimes I wonder if people are reincarnated in another life to repeat their own mistakes to yield similar results.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like the character of CONs. You're sore Winners...stay classy, magatards.
You guys shoulda gotten ridda Biden when you had the chance @Lily
It was self-evident that the Old Man was only good for 1 term and that he was steadily goin' downhill & in a state of mental decline.

What were the Democrats thinking?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You guys shoulda gotten ridda Biden when you had the chance @Lily
It was self-evident that the Old Man was only good for 1 term and that he was steadily goin' downhill & in a state of mental decline.

What were the Democrats thinking?!

I can't get rid of anyone, understand?

His legislative agenda, and accomplishments with his team, beat Trump any day of the week.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A debate Professor and Debate Team Coach grades the match, he's a bit harsher on Joe than I am, but I think he's mostly right.

Opinion: I’m a champion debate coach. Here’s how they scored​

Opinion by Todd Graham

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The problem with the United States is that no one is looking for substance anymore. If they were, they both failed, just Trump failed more at substance.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The problem with the United States is that no one is looking for substance anymore. If they were, they both failed, just Trump failed more at substance.
I shudder to think what the consequences will be for the United States & the World for a 2nd Trump term. And particularly at such a critical time in history.

A convicted felon with connections to the Underworld Palling around with Putin. Arggh.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We should be able to file a class action lawsuit against the government if the only choices we have in the 2024 prez election are Biden or Trump...this is an outrage.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
We should be able to file a class action lawsuit against the government if the only choices we have in the 2024 prez election are Biden or Trump...this is an outrage.
We have to accept some blame ourselves for voting for these two guys. Despite Joe's poor performance last night I would rather have him in the WH with his team of qualified professionals, that he listens to. Than the bombastic egomaniac, that only hires based on sycophancy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And a successful fraudster. DeutcheBank paid for his mistakes in business, does your bank pay for yours?
Deutchebank made money and said they would happily work with him again because he paid in full, ahead of time, and they made a profit. That is why the politically motivated stupid case in NYC is sick a fucking joke.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Shuddup you broken fucking record LOL
Get a fucking life and stop living in TrumpFs anus and being an Etard hahahahahah

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
Deutchebank made money and said they would happily work with him again because he paid in full, ahead of time, and they made a profit. That is why the politically motivated stupid case in NYC is sick a fucking joke.
Deutsche Bank declared several years ago that they are done with Trump, besides which he is barred from financial transactions in NY for 3 years, you dimbulb.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
It’s us vs them these days, does anyone actually care wtf happens to the country

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lol! All the Democrat knives have come out and now the masks have slipped off. They are finally telling the truth about Joe Biden. Everyone who bothered to look honestly always knew this but it was amazing how many leftist idiots were to stupid and dishonest to admit it.

That includes several posters here.