The Presidential Debate

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Factory Bastard
You’re Liberal but hate aspects per se of the whole ideal…care to solidify your standing?
. Not sure what you mean then by Liberal. My views/positions are founded on Liberal principles always, not libism which is just another form of conservatism which I despise - all conservatism. As I've said, the Liberalism which is my guide isn't rooted in anything as mundane as politics, but does have a translation into it. Further, I'm not a party person by any means. I am the founder of the anti-LibiCon movement and no doubt the only true freethinker among the board members even though there are a few parrots and posers among us awaiting their next set of marching orders. LoLz at them - no need to mention names.
..Bass are waiting...What specific issue is your mystification regarding?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Both of you blokes have the gift of the gab…but what is the real solution to America’s dilemma?

Transcend the duopoly.
Stop glorifying rats.
People > Profits
Abandon tribalism and delusions of global hegemony
Demilitarize society

...in other words it will take a revolution in the hearts and minds of 'Muricans.

Hate to say it but they're not ready.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel; there are only bigger and more voracious monsters waiting in the dark.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
. Not sure what you mean then by Liberal. My views/positions are founded on Liberal principles always, not libism which is just another form of conservatism which I despise - all conservatism. As I've said, the Liberalism which is my guide isn't rooted in anything as mundane as politics, but does have a translation into it. Further, I'm not a party person by any means. I am the founder of the anti-LibiCon movement and no doubt the only true freethinker among the board members even though there are a few parrots and posers among us awaiting their next set of marching orders. LoLz at them - no need to mention names.
..Bass are waiting...What specific issue is your mystification regarding?
I’m with the the Greens…and by default…Liberal. But as you know in Australia, us Liberals are also conservative! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Transcend the duopoly.
Stop glorifying rats.
People > Profits
Abandon tribalism and delusions of global hegemony
Demilitarize society

...in other words it will take a revolution in the hearts and minds of 'Muricans.

Hate to say it but they're not ready.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel; there are only bigger and more voracious monsters waiting in the dark.
You’re more to the point…@blandscape has the tendency of labouring the point, but besides all that bullshit, together you give free-thinking actual voice! Hooray!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Factory Bastard
I’m with the the Greens…and by default…Liberal. But as you know in Australia, us Liberals are also conservative! Lol
Here conservatives believe in total deregulation regarding environmental issues - Trump's bs claims notwithstanding. Libs (not meaning Liberals) on the other hand think it's fine to have illegal aliens trapsing across environmentally sensitive areas leaving trash everywhere and increasing the population of a consumer society (which as you know are high polluters). If you watched the debate last night you saw the issues we face - it's pure psychosis, lack of logical consistency and focused, ordered thinking. I have little hope the ship will be righted..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Here conservatives believe in total deregulation regarding environmental issues - Trump's bs claims notwithstanding. Libs (not meaning Liberals) on the other hand think it's fine to have illegal aliens trapsing across environmentally sensitive areas leaving trash everywhere and increasing the population of a consumer society (which as you know are high polluters). If you watched the debate last night you saw the issues we face - it's pure psychosis, lack of logical consistency and focused, ordered thinking. I have little hope the ship will be righted..
I’m opposed to immigration, particularly the boat people. Regulation is paramount in any civilised state. When I first immigrated from South Africa, I actually had to restudy my applied fucking science qualification believe it or not!? But I did…6 years of Groundhog Day buddy! Entering into any country isn’t a right…it’s a privilege. And that person better fucking assimilate!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m opposed to immigration, particularly the boat people. Regulation is paramount in any civilised state. When I first immigrated from South Africa, I actually had to restudy my applied fucking science qualification believe it or not!? But I did…6 years of Groundhog Day buddy! Entering into any country isn’t a right…it’s a privilege. And that person better fucking simulate!

I think the word you might be looking for is assimilate, Sparky.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
My spelling is actually quite fucked. I spend a lot of time editing. Im also multilingual…but have some selfdistructiveness in verse manipulation! Salve, hola, howzit, g’day…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My spelling is actually quite fucked. I spend a lot of time editing. Im also multilingual…but have some selfdistructiveness in verse manipulation! Salve, hola, howzit, g’day…

I only consider myself bilingual...and barely at that. I think fluency is a full on capacity to speak another language for an extended period of time. Knowing a little bit of several languages doesn't make one a polyglot.

I speak Spanish pretty damn well, but I don't have a full grasp of the vocabulary for the sciences, law and other technical matters.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I only consider myself bilingual...and barely at that. I think fluency is a full on capacity to speak another language for an extended period of time. Knowing a little bit of several languages doesn't make one a polyglot.

I speak Spanish pretty damn well, but I don't have a full grasp of the vocabulary for the sciences, law and other technical matters.
We had to learn Afrikaans in South Africa as a second language, and that gave me a grasp on German and Dutch. Portuguese to me seems tainted and guttural in pronunciation, Spanish better, and Italian betterer! In truth…I don’t have to be fluent…I just want to know what any fucker says behind my back or in a restaurant. Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We had to learn Afrikaans in South Africa as a second language, and that gave me a grasp on German and Dutch. Portuguese to me seems tainted and guttural in pronunciation, Spanish better, and Italian betterer! In truth…I don’t have to be fluent…I just want to know what any fucker says behind my back or in a restaurant. Lol

Portuguese is different, that's for sure. Not in a bad way, just different.

As for knowing what people are saying, why do you want to know? I really don't care, it's none of my business what they say or think. Everyone has an opinion and especially if they are strangers, those opinions don't matter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Portuguese is different, that's for sure. Not in a bad way, just different.

As for knowing what people are saying, why do you want to know? I really don't care, it's none of my business what they say or think. Everyone has an opinion and especially if they are strangers, those opinions don't matter.
Languages keep my mind active. Some people do crosswords…I do languages. Duolingo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Languages keep my mind active. Some people do crosswords…I do languages. Duolingo.

Fair enough. My grandson sent me an invite to Duolingo. I do Spanish, but it's too easy. I probably should try to find an advanced kind of course.

There's always reading in Spanish. I should try that, it's been a while.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Fair enough. My grandson sent me an invite to Duolingo. I do Spanish, but it's too easy. I probably should try to find an advanced kind of course.

There's always reading in Spanish. I should try that, it's been a while.
I actually enjoy Spanish. It’s to the point. And if you like Spanish you’ll enjoy Italian…it’s basically 85% the same in verbal construction.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Don't get your panties in a bundle boyo, you always mention Trump when you constantly remind us of the inadequacy of his opponent. Try to keep up!

Don't make me judge you by your own judge stick.

Not mentioning Trump is making it about Trump. It's holding him up as the only alternative at this point in the election.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I actually enjoy Spanish. It’s to the point. And if you like Spanish you’ll enjoy Italian…it’s basically 85% the same in verbal construction.

Yes, I have been learning a few phrases here and there. The romance languages are amazing and wonderful, imo. Italian is easier for me to pronounce than Portuguese.

Spanish and Italian are clear as bells, Portuguese sounds sort of "muddled" to my ears. Like I should insert a couple of marbles in my mouth to be able to pronounce it correctly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Yes, I have been learning a few phrases here and there. The romance languages are amazing and wonderful, imo. Italian is easier for me to pronounce than Portuguese.

Spanish and Italian are clear as bells, Portuguese sounds sort of "muddled" to my ears. Like I should insert a couple of marbles in my mouth to be able to pronounce it correctly.
And does mean we can reassemble some form of friendship or merely wishful thinking? Choose your words wisely…