The Presidential Debate

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden looked like a semi-animated corpse who could barely speak coherently and now all the Dems want to ditch him for someone else. The problem is that won't work because there isn't time, it will cause massive party infighting, and there really isn't anyone else the Dems could name who is better. The Dems are that pathetic with that shallow of a bench but they did it to themselves. A year ago Biden folks blocked the primary from happening because they knew given a chance most Dems would vote for anyone other than Biden.

Usually there would be a good VP who could pick up the torch but Kamala Harris is an incompetent diversity hire who is even less popular than Biden's dead corpse. Hell, Kamala was chosen as VP because Biden's puppet masters wanted the VP to be a person no one would ever want to be president just so brain dead Biden wouldn't get removed.

That’s what I think is obviously going to happen…party in-house fighting! It doesn’t bode well anyway one looks at it. I seriously don’t think Trump is the right candidate, but he seems cool as a fucking cucumber given all that he’s been through. I’m fucking intrigued with American politics at the moment! It’s a fucking riot! Lol

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
It was not Joe's best public appearance night, I admit.
1000012501.jpg

LOL.....

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Looking at some of the news clips from the debate just made me think, "Wow, good thing that the president has to make a phone call to launch nukes instead of simply pushing a button."

Yeesh, un-fucking-believable.....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The democrats have a bigger problem than just #GenocideJoe's mental decline, though the bigger problem is directly connected to Biden's dementia.

They've been telling constant lies about Biden's mental state. Big lies. Small lies. Obvious lies. Sneaky lies. Knowing the whole time that Biden's brain is a sack of drunken squirrels. Oh they had help... corporate media in the USA and even other western "leaders" have pitched in to try hiding the fact of Biden's cognitive meltdown despite it being on full display for anyone bothering to look.

It's not only a solitary old man with diminished functionality it's every motherfucker who lied and conspired to tell lies just to prop up a brain-dead shell of a politician.

Everybody should be asking themselves the same question:

What else are they lying to us about?

Because the answer is: "Damn near everything" and people need to start processing that.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The democrats have a bigger problem than just #GenocideJoe's mental decline, though the bigger problem is directly connected to Biden's dementia.

They've been telling constant lies about Biden's mental state. Big lies. Small lies. Obvious lies. Sneaky lies. Knowing the whole time that Biden's brain is a sack of squirrels. Oh they had help... corporate media in the USA and even other western "leaders" have pitched in to try hiding the fact of Biden's cognitive meltdown despite it being on full display for anyone bothering to look.

It's not only a solitary old man with diminished functionality it's every motherfucker who lied and conspired to tell lies just to prop up a brain-dead shell of a politician.

Everybody should be asking themselves the same question:

What else are they lying to us about?

Because the answer is: "Damn near everything" and people need to start processing that.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump (just within the confines of their shared dementia), is smarter than Biden? Do you know how dumb that is. Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Biden's brain is a sack of squirrels, Trumps is a sack of fucking demented vipers. So what is your point?

I never once heard you complain about Trump's cognitive ability during his tenure, or even ask why he tried to overthrow a clear election victory.

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

I fink you lie to yourself more than you are lied to boyo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you seriously suggesting that Trump (just within the confines of their shared dementia), is smarter than Biden? Do you know how dumb that is. Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Biden's brain is a sack of squirrels, Trumps is a sack of fucking demented vipers. So what is your point?

I never once heard you complain about Trump's cognitive ability during his tenure, or even ask why he tried to overthrow a clear election victory.

I fink you lie to yourself more than you are lied to boyo.

Trump has his full faculties about him. This shouldn’t come as a surprise since he’s a successful entrepreneur…

It is leadership, but not the attributes of Commander in Chief.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And a successful fraudster. DeutcheBank paid for his mistakes in business, does your bank pay for yours?
I was poor for way too many years to make mistakes on my feet. But I know where you’re coming from…I have an uncle just like Trump that built skyscrapers that you’ve probably seen offhandedly in the news or movies.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Did I mention Trump?
Did I say anything at all about Trump?

No?

Alrighty then.

Don't get your panties in a bundle boyo, you always mention Trump when you constantly remind us of the inadequacy of his opponent. Try to keep up!

Don't make me judge you by your own judge stick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don't get your panties in a bundle boyo, you always mention Trump when you constantly remind us of the inadequacy of his opponent. Try to keep up!

Both of you blokes have the gift of the gab…but what is the real solution to America’s dilemma?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
They say the 1960 debate was decided by the candidates appearance in the TV debate - the viewers perception.
. I also heard in later years that there was a study done with what today some call mentally challenged children, though back then people just called them retards. I still call them retards when I encounter them here on the internets, but let me refrain from naming names. Anyway - the study was simply to show a picture of both JFK and Nixon to these children and ask which they liked best. To a percent, they picked Kennedy over Nixon by the actual election results. Could be a real time and money saver.

PS: Just looking at the Members on line we have 3 certified retards here now. Maybe let's ask them - could be like our own crystal ball into election night.
Oh, and now I see Odorstink and one other are here. That makes 5. I'll bet it's still about an even split.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have any one of them defied Newtonian laws of physics and collapsed after a made up external threat crashed an airliner into them?
No…some of them are executive orificers and others Chinese nightclubs believe it or not! One of his mate’s lost 200 million and dropped down from a billionaire into a multimillionaire God forbid. That was prime news within the circle.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

^that^ is what Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like.

I'm talking about Trump by not mentioning Trump?
:OhGawd:

The Orange Menace has infiltrated your noggin and you should get him out of there before he consumes your entire mind.