The Radicalization of a Southron Gentleman: A One Act Play

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dramatis Persona:

Blazor, a disenfranchised hillbilly cosplaying as a Civil War rebel while he waits for a long overdue reply to his PoF profile.

Act 1, Scene 1

Blazor enters, stage right, slumped and disheveled, wearing a tattered, stained and loose-fitting Gray uniform while holding the butt of his shouldered rifle in his left hand. He’s holding his cell phone in his right hand and is swiping down on the screen with his thumb.

Blazor: Fuuuuuuuuuucckkk!

Curtain

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And it's "Southerner" you uneducated cleaning lady!

Screenshot-20230515-162558-1684143580912-1684143984715.png

:Happy5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dramatis Persona:

Blazor, a disenfranchised hillbilly cosplaying as a Civil War rebel while he waits for a long overdue reply to his PoF profile.

Act 1, Scene 1

Blazor enters, stage right, slumped and disheveled, wearing a tattered, stained and loose-fitting Gray uniform while holding the butt of his shouldered rifle in his left hand. He’s holding his cell phone in his right hand and is swiping down on the screen with his thumb.

Blazor: Fuuuuuuuuuucckkk!

Curtain
Cute post. :Whatevr5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He always makes these nasty unprovoked attacks on folks. Blazor is like the friendliest fellow here.
That's his inner misery lashing out

we were supposed to be impressed with his thesaurus theatrics & googlelectualism -- but we aren't and that leaves him with nothing but self loathing and projection

his mental illness is at a boiling point now

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I luvs Blurt... but in this case, he's being more of a toad than a prince LOLOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He never was a prince. He's always been a sniveling scumbag. You just don't see that side of him as long as you completely agree with him on all counts

that's how narcissists work

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems the old adage holds true: if you can’t write, you can always become a literary critic.

The only thing backfiring in this thread is a bunch of talentless yahoos who think “firing back” means pilfering one another’s well-worn quivers and letting fly a bunch of tired, wet noodle arrows that have all the impact of a science textbook in a Texas schoolroom.

I mean, why be creative when you can be a proud Alphag?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seems the old adage holds true: if you can’t write, you can always become a literary critic.

The only thing backfiring in this thread is a bunch of talentless yahoos who think “firing back” means pilfering one another’s well-worn quivers and letting fly a bunch of tired, wet noodle arrows that have all the impact of a science textbook in a Texas schoolroom.

I mean, why be creative when you can be a proud Alphag?
soifrenzy.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is The Ruler and why is he letting his prince blow in the wind like this?

xqjdz2L.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm starting to get a tad concerned about the cranky old trannie.... Apparently he's off work at the moment due to suffering a bereavement in his family (his local dry cleaners misplaced his Britney Spears wig) and he hasn't ventured outside in days.
Really? Which one of his fathers died?