"More lasagna for me!" Bigly Tubaflabio
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 7, 2024 #31 "More lasagna for me!" Bigly Tubaflabio
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jan 7, 2024 #32 I herd he philled in for one O Santa’s elves who caught Covid LOL
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Jan 7, 2024 #33 Looks like Gary just checked in. Blue Korea must be really dead. No posts amigo?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 7, 2024 #34 Seamajor said: Looks like Gary just checked in. Blue Korea must be really dead. No posts amigo? Click to expand... Maybe the Certificate inexplicably expired?
Seamajor said: Looks like Gary just checked in. Blue Korea must be really dead. No posts amigo? Click to expand... Maybe the Certificate inexplicably expired?
Tanaka Reaction score -21 Location Mariana Trench Jan 10, 2024 #37 Martini is good for this community. He should be around more.