The Statue Of Liberty Said, Come.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
280960459_10225040125245017_395443494387823360_n.jpg

"Look for the helpers" Mr Rogers

Only in America, West Point Military Academy Honor’s Graduate, the Top Student in the Physics Department, Alex Idrachhe.

This recent West Point graduate is Alex Idrache. He grew up in a slum in Haiti, and he tells the story of how U.S. soldiers were deployed to his neighborhood following the earthquake there several years ago. He says their presence was the first experience of "hope" he recalls in his childhood.

He remembers looking at his dad and asking him who the people were that were helping. His dad looked at him and said, "They are American soldiers." He looked back at his father and said, "One day, I will be an American soldier." His father knew the situation in Haiti was unworkable and tried for several years to obtain a visa to come to the United States. After being denied for several years, he was finally granted a spot in Baltimore. He purchased a ticket on a boat for his family and left Haiti. They arrived and Alex, remembering his dream in the slum several years prior, looked for a way to join the U.S. Army. He found a national guard program that allowed him to join the Army in exchange for citizenship. He didn't hesitate.

After a series of fortunate occurrences, he was given one of the few spots at West Point for prior enlisted soldiers. Despite his severe lack of formal education, he graduated as an honor graduate (top 5% physically and academically) and the top student in the Physics Department. This picture was taken just prior to tossing his hat in the air, the realization of a dream that began 10 years ago in a slum in Port-au-Prince.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only in America, West Point Military Academy Honor’s Graduate, the Top Student in the Physics Department, Alex Idrachhe.

This recent West Point graduate is Alex Idrache. He grew up in a slum in Haiti, and he tells the story of how U.S. soldiers were deployed to his neighborhood following the earthquake there several years ago. He says their presence was the first experience of "hope" he recalls in his childhood.

He remembers looking at his dad and asking him who the people were that were helping. His dad looked at him and said, "They are American soldiers." He looked back at his father and said, "One day, I will be an American soldier." His father knew the situation in Haiti was unworkable and tried for several years to obtain a visa to come to the United States. After being denied for several years, he was finally granted a spot in Baltimore. He purchased a ticket on a boat for his family and left Haiti. They arrived and Alex, remembering his dream in the slum several years prior, looked for a way to join the U.S. Army. He found a national guard program that allowed him to join the Army in exchange for citizenship. He didn't hesitate.

After a series of fortunate occurrences, he was given one of the few spots at West Point for prior enlisted soldiers. Despite his severe lack of formal education, he graduated as an honor graduate (top 5% physically and academically) and the top student in the Physics Department. This picture was taken just prior to tossing his hat in the air, the realization of a dream that began 10 years ago in a slum in Port-au-Prince.

Good story. Too bad the US makes it difficult for Haitians to come.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Too bad the land of Immigrants has decided it is popular to restrict the free flow of human capital across borders like they do capitol(aka, overseas production)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Too bad the land of Immigrants has decided it is popular to restrict the free flow of human capital across borders like they do capitol(aka, overseas production)

I don't want the "free flow" of immigrants. Reasonable flow of immigrants would be acceptable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you want unfettered human trafficking. We have never had open borders. People are welcome to come here and we all support them doing so. We just dont support having an open border where we dont know who is even here.

I think it's very sad that you support something so dangerous and anti human and pretend that we all oppose immigration, when we support immigration.....we just understand the importance of borders and a system for people to come in and join us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So he came to America legally and persued his dreams.

That's what it's about, Admin.
Wait....what did you say?

It's right there in text. Not sure how to clarify a very clear post?

Frustrating, isn't it.

Give up with these people, girl. Just use this smiley (textually, of course) :

:Antagonize:

VERY.

These people cannot see past their dumb biases and cannot look at things properly. They are stuck in shallow "either/or" thinking.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So should ALL the Haitians come here? All of them?

How about all of the Guatemalans and Hondurans and El Salvadoreans?

I'd ask about the Mexicans but they are already all here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you want unfettered human trafficking. We have never had open borders. People are welcome to come here and we all support them doing so. We just dont support having an open border where we dont know who is even here.

I think it's very sad that you support something so dangerous and anti human and pretend that we all oppose immigration, when we support immigration.....we just understand the importance of borders and a system for people to come in and join us.

Yes, we have had open borders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So should ALL the Haitians come here? All of them?

How about all of the Guatemalans and Hondurans and El Salvadoreans?

I'd ask about the Mexicans but they are already all here.

Just open the border and ignore all the shit that happens. Murders. Rapes. Trafficking of women and children.

You know so leftists can feel good about themselves for making immigration as dangerous as possible for everyone.

If we dont want that? Well then we just oppose immigration period. Cuz....reasons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here we go with his dumb emojis that further show how clueless he is and how unwilling and unable he is to engage in any sort of honest discussion.

He just wants to sit here, cling to these idiotic false premises about what he thinks he support or dont support.....and fire off mindless leftwing talking points with no regard for human beings.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Tbh, you Trumptards held out longer than I anticipated, before you went hate filled White Christian Nationalist.

I've always been a nationalist because I don't think it's a dirty word. I am white and do thank my forebears for their wise breeding decisions, but I'm not particularly christian, so your broad brush has a clot of congealed Democrat Scum Filth in it.

Clean your brush, sailor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tbh, you Trumptards held out longer than I anticipated, before you went hate filled White Christian Nationalist.

So you are going full on delusion tonight.

I genuinely view you people as dangerous. Potentially very violent threats to my safety and my rights. I stay away from left wing areas.

You people get these psychotic and propaganda fueled ideas about other people that frankly are terrifying. And I'm not joking or using hyperbole. I genuinely dont feel safe around people who will pump themselves up on lies about how I'm some nazi white supremacist because I dont support open borders or that I dont support women being forced to share their spaces with men to the point where you guys have an unhinged hatred that you ENJOY and nuture that pretty much helps you justify violence.

You put effort into demonizing those who disagree with you. And its warped as fuck that you prefer THIS hateful language to enaging in an honest discussion about the topic you started.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So he came to America legally and persued his dreams.

That's what it's about, Admin.
Wait....what did you say?

It's right there in text. Not sure how to clarify a very clear post?

Frustrating, isn't it.

Give up with these people, girl. Just use this smiley (textually, of course) :

:Antagonize:

VERY.

These people cannot see past their dumb biases and cannot look at things properly. They are stuck in shallow "either/or" thinking.

They're ignorant fucksticks that should have been sterilised at birth...

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
What will be funny is when nobody will be there to take care of their decrepit dumb boomer asses because I'm sure not. Plus we should make all Trump supporters on welfare go work the shitty slaughterhouse and meat packing jobs since they don't want immigrants taking their jobs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What will be funny is when nobody will be there to take care of their decrepit dumb boomer asses because I'm sure not. Plus we should make all Trump supporters on welfare go work the shitty slaughterhouse and meat packing jobs since they don't want immigrants taking their jobs.
blah blah blah, faggit. Go buy a cadaver dick and get it sewed onto you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not like the white working classes want to take the shitty jobs. They'd rather be on the dole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Most all the farmers and slaughterhouse people ARE already Trump supporters.

So basically you are fine with labor exploitation, than. Just put undocumented people in the feilds and packing places and pay them shit wages. Got it.

And I guess we will just try not to think about the women and children being trafficked and raped too death.

Last edited: