The true story of DiLFs tOP skULL!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever wondered why I have a ToP skULL```???

Ass my upcoming win is cummin, I always reserved that bald spot for one reason!
For my 6th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP And…

a KINGS CROWN!!!
Pleaye respect that I will be call as a REGAL, HURST or KING DiLF!!!

vote here for the name:
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/decide-uncledilf‘s®-name.10895/

X

xXx
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin says yoo Germans will freeze to didedness. Yoo all should have listened to TRUMP!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Trump is a fucking idiot just like less than half the shithole you live in

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Trump! Trump ! Trump! Canada pussy leader
don't get mad you live in a shithole dood .. Canda is cleaner nicer better NOT infested with guns social supports cops dont kill people fuck man I can do this all day LOL have fun in your shithole with trump the orange poosy toucher

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
don't get mad you live in a shithole dood .. Canda is cleaner nicer better NOT infested with guns social supports cops dont kill people fuck man I can do this all day LOL have fun in your shithole with trump the orange poosy touche
10xa9c.jpg
r
Hey,

is it true you‘re from Gaynada, X???

Come on, bruh.

And what’s wrong with being a poosy toucher? Better touching a posy than being a cuck. CUck Trudeau!!!!

10xa9c.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
don't get mad you live in a shithole dood .. Canda is cleaner nicer better NOT infested with guns social supports cops dont kill people fuck man I can do this all day LOL have fun in your shithole with trump the orange poosy toucher
Canada sucks joke of the entire world

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Canada sucks joke of the entire world
go on vacation with an American flag on your backpack They'll gut you in the streets whereas you proudly sport a Canadian flag you'll get invited for a beer, sadly your ONCE half decent country is a joke buddy, guns more important than a safe school ffs ... and you, shacking up with a hairy biker nicnamed 'Mamma' snuggling in a bear love cave HA HA HA HA HA HA not here in Canada no sir, we'd have deported yoo and your luridity

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey,

is it true you‘re from Gaynada, X???

Come on, bruh.

And what’s wrong with being a poosy toucher? Better touching a posy than being a cuck. CUck Trudeau!!!!

10xa9c.jpg

Oh this coming from the German master of the uncut Afrikan CAWK trololololol

knackwurst bobber chaMPion :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

get teh fuckoutta' here LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh this coming from the German master of the uncut Afrikan CAWK trololololol

knackwurst bobber chaMPion :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

get teh fuckoutta' here LOL

Cum here with your fat face, so I can COCKSLAP my Kanckwrust against your fat face, will ya???

YOu FiLTH!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
go on vacation with an American flag on your backpack They'll gut you in the streets whereas you proudly sport a Canadian flag you'll get invited for a beer, sadly your ONCE half decent country is a joke buddy, guns more important than a safe school ffs ... and you, shacking up with a hairy biker nicnamed 'Mamma' snuggling in a bear love cave HA HA HA HA HA HA not here in Canada no sir, we'd have deported yoo and your luridity

Hey Gaynaydian FilTH!!!!

Look what @Weeg does to your flag!

hbk-canada.gif

You mad??
shawn-michaels.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cum here with your fat face, so I can COCKSLAP my Kanckwrust against your fat face, will ya???

YOu FiLTH!!!!

aye, mate ... surely you know I am not an unkut afrikan, is your knackwurst not dark meAT exclusive :LOL3: :LOL3: