The Trump supporter that parked his clodhoppers on The Speaker of The Houses desk on 1/6/21 burst into tears in Court today.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many period blood throwers did hard time? PWN3D!

I'd say the guy is gettin' what's comin to 'im, eh Lokmeer!

Guy has ta grow up, act like a man

Break the law, pay da price!
I'd say the same were it not for the total disregard for the concept of "equal justice under the law" when it comes to the rioters we saw being let off Scott free from May 2020 through Jan 2021

How many of them burst into a session of any legal/government body in the states/towns they were protesting in?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what makes me laugh? My guess that if any one of the tough talking righties on this forum were in that guy's shoes, they would also burst into tears in court.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They wouldn't dare be in his shoes lol. The guys next court date is in early May baha. I hope he cries himself to sleep in jail every night. Guaranteed he's quite popular with the bruthuhs!
Lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They wouldn't dare be in his shoes lol. The guys next court date is in early May baha. I hope he cries himself to sleep in jail every night. Guaranteed he's quite popular with the bruthuhs!
Lulz

You hate on a guy who was standing up for his country?

I dont care anymore at this point, the folks that were there, were patriots.

They were standing up for what they thought was right, and just so happened to of got caught up with some Antifa Infiltrators that were agitators.

And now, now the pussies up in the building, are surrounding themselves with fences and guns, the same things they dont want for anyone else but themselves.

Them pussies are just scared cause they know they done pissed off the majority of the people, and are continuing to do so.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz

They were standing up for what they thought was right, and just so happened to of got caught up with some Antifa Infiltrators that were agitators.

And now, now the pussies up in the building, are surrounding themselves with fences and guns, the same things they dont want for anyone else but themselves.

Them pussies are just scared cause they know they done pissed off the majority of the people, and are continuing to do so.
Two things Blaze.
1st: 3 lines or less. I don't have all day.
2nd: My country and his are two different things.
The idiot was carrying a weapon on Federal Property after breaking in.
He'll get two years at least.
Heh-

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd say the same were it not for the total disregard for the concept of "equal justice under the law" when it comes to the rioters we saw being let off Scott free from May 2020 through Jan 2021

How many of them burst into a session of any legal/government body in the states/towns they were protesting in?

Antifa/BLM literally spent month attacking government buildings and trying to set them on fire. As for "attack" no one was injured on the other side in any serious way where as literally an Antifa terrorists started shooting up a govern.e t building in a terrorist attack but thankfully the cops had better aim then the method out Antifa idiot who tried to attack an ICE building.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Antifa/BLM literally spent month attacking government buildings and trying to set them on fire. As for "attack" no one was injured on the other side in any serious way where as literally an Antifa terrorists started shooting up a govern.e t building in a terrorist attack but thankfully the cops had better aim then the method out Antifa idiot who tried to attack an ICE building.

You didn't answer my question.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what makes me laugh? My guess that if any one of the tough talking righties on this forum were in that guy's shoes, they would also burst into tears in court.

Go look at more dead babies, oh crying one.
Post some aborted fetus remains

that won’t bother her one bit
Claims to be pro birth, giggles like a school girl at dead baby pics, in other words a devout Trumptard
Meanwhile you giggle like a school girl when a giant cock is shoved up your ass

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when faggit assed libtards demanded we believe that the dead capitol cop was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? Yea, that turned out to be a fukin lie. Next thing you know, they'll want us to believe Cali has the 2nd highest life expectancy in the nation! :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember when faggit assed libtards demanded we believe that the dead capitol cop was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? Yea, that turned out to be a fukin lie. Next thing you know, they'll want us to believe Cali has the 2nd highest life expectancy in the nation! :LOL2:
What do you mean... the gullible leftist fuckwits around here STILL believe that sci fi story :ROFL:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

I didnt hear he had a weapon, what did he have? How do they know he even had a weapon on him, if he wasnt arrested til later in the week?

Btw, "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed". How come all them soldiers are there on Federal Property with guns, if it aint allowed? This is still America right? Or is it Venezuela yet?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wanna see some naked pics of your daughter?

Post 'em on up! I'd love to see you permabanned.

Btw, I dont have a daughter. My superior genes only produce men.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, you're claiming that males are superior to females? You really are clueless, aren't you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So, you're claiming that males are superior to females? You really are clueless, aren't you?

You do realize how XY Chromosomes work right.... teach?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Um, yes. What does that have to do with your claim that you have superior genes so only produce males? Please explain, \Einsten.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Um, yes. What does that have to do with your claim that you have superior genes so only produce males? Please explain, \Einsten.

Well if you know, then you really dont need an explanation from me lol.

The ONLY way a male can be produced, is if the Man has Y chromosomes. Weak Beta males lack a Y chromosome. Therefore, I have superior genes lol :SmokeBreak3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The ONLY way a male can be produced, is if the Man has Y chromosomes. Weak Beta males lack a Y chromosome. Therefore, I have superior genes lol :SmokeBreak3:

You're certifiably moronic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
159935582_245063434019631_8788583437585605065_n.jpg

Merrick Garland, can't wait to meet y'all.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

I didnt hear he had a weapon, what did he have? How do they know he even had a weapon on him, if he wasnt arrested til later in the week?

Btw, "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed". How come all them soldiers are there on Federal Property with guns, if it aint allowed? This is still America right? Or is it Venezuela yet?
Dude, read about it. He had a stun gun. He committed crimes.
End of for him.
Heh-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're certifiably moronic.

So Im wrong teach?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

End of for him.
Heh-

A stun gun :ROFL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

End of for him.
Heh-

*Ahem*
Weapon. Deadly. He brought it there to cause possible harm.
After a B&E.
So, he's a criminal.
Heh-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

End of for him.
Heh-

*Ahem*
Weapon. Deadly. He brought it there to cause possible harm.
After a B&E.
So, he's a criminal.
Heh-

Let me guess, you heard it on Constantly Narrating the Narrative lol.

How they know he had one, if they were looking for him for almost a week?

If no guns allowed, how is a stunner illegal?