The Universe

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I find this shit mesmerising!
Fucking mind blowing!
UxvhfX1.gif

Kinda gives me chills with a bit of emotion too...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully one day we'll master that warp drive theory and surf through galaxies in an instant as we're going to need it, even if we master the speed of light it will still take us 25,000 years to travel to the nearest planet outside our solar system ... Fuckin...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully one day we'll master that warp drive theory and surf through galaxies in an instant as we're going to need it, even if we master the speed of light it will still take us 25,000 years to travel to the nearest galaxy ... Fuckin...
We're a fucking race of monkeys and some of us are so stupid, they've legalized theft, like in Kookfornia

We won't make it outside of the solar system. I think the farthest we'll go in terms of space exploration is building stations where the elite class will go to live eventually, after earth has gone entirely to shit

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully one day we'll master that warp drive theory and surf through galaxies in an instant as we're going to need it, even if we master the speed of light it will still take us 25,000 years to travel to the nearest galaxy ... Fuckin...
We're a fucking race of monkeys and some of us are so stupid, they've legalized theft, like in Kookfornia

We won't make it outside of the solar system. I think the farthest we'll go in terms of space exploration is building stations where the elite class will go to live eventually, after earth has gone entirely to shit
Hey Amiga, how's Bolsonaro doing these days?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Amiga? WTF are you on?
Oh that's right, you're not mexican.

And I guess you're not smart enough to know that portuguese and spanish are very similar and that amiga is the feminine form of the word and the right one would be amigo.

Unless you're were doing that intentionally and simply projecting the desire that I was a female

Which would make you a faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Amiga? WTF are you on?

And I guess you're not smart enough to know that portuguese and spanish are very similar and that amiga is the feminine form of the word and the right one would be amigo.

Unless you're were doing that intentionally and simply projecting the desire that I was a female

Interesting the directions your mind wanders, why do you think that is?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Amiga? WTF are you on?

Are you having a homosexual relationship, with Stubby, Loktrd and Blazed?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"tens of thousands of millions cousins of the earth in our galaxy alone" Then consider there's hundreds of billions of galaxies we know of is just simply mind fucking! There's absolutely no chance we are alone! NONE!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"tens of thousands of millions cousins of the earth in our galaxy alone" Then consider there's hundreds of billions of galaxies we know of is just simply mind fucking! There's absolutely no chance we are alone! NONE!

And the possibilities of what some Alien life form might look like may be beyond anything we have imagined, it's possible that their whole ecology isn't based on carbon, but some other element....complicating things.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shoplifting is still a crime in most of California. It's one city, with less than a million residents, where anything worth less than $950 that's stolen is not charged. I think it's a terrible idea. I don't support this anywhere.

However, the other 38+ million Californians aren't subject to this policy.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shoplifting is still a crime in most of California. It's one city, with less than a million residents, where anything worth less than $950 that's stolen is not charged. I think it's a terrible idea. I don't support this anywhere.

thats the craziest thing i ever heard, how does a society even function like that?

does it apply 2 private property or just shop lifters?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats the craziest thing i ever heard, how does a society even function like that?

I think it's only for shoplifting. I can see the bean counter's logic. It costs the local government a lot of money to charge petty crimes. Police, prosecutors, public defenders, judges, county jail, etc. The problem is that people that are thieves know what they can get away with, so the unintended consequence is more petty crime. I think they should divert people into heavy duty community service as a first change, restitution and probation.

I don't know that it will solve the problem, but it might deter some petty crime in the future. I think the real problem is probably homeless people, but I'm sure they're not the only ones shoplifiting.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's only for shoplifting. I can see the bean counter's logic. It costs the local government a lot of money to charge petty crimes. Police, prosecutors, public defenders, judges, county jail, etc. The problem is that people that are thieves know what they can get away with, so the unintended consequence is more petty crime. I think they should divert people into heavy duty community service as a first change, restitution and probation.

I don't know that it will solve the problem, but it might deter some petty crime in the future. I think the real problem is probably homeless people, but I'm sure they're not the only ones shoplifiting.
Amazon Law Services, making law enforcement more economically efficient.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The consumer in SF is going to have to rely on Amazon. Quite a few retailers are pulling out. Don't you see that as a problem for the residents in SF?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

$950 isnt exactly 'petty' lol. if i had a mom & pop shop there id shut down and relocate just outside city limits

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a Pro Trump Group, we don't need no stinkin' science.

Why did you smear yourself with shit and then scream that you are pretty? Everyone just sees a deranged man who smeared himself with his own shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The consumer in SF is going to have to rely on Amazon. Quite a few retailers are pulling out. Don't you see that as a problem for the residents in SF?
Yes, but I think we are in the middle of a major shift in our socio-economic structure...I think we're looking at a softening of our urban cores, shopping malls are dying on the vine more and more technocrats can now work from home, so they don't need to live in San Jose or Kirkland, they can live in Bumfuck South East Oregon mountains....or on an Island in the San Juan's where ever...major urbans areas are being over run with the homeless, Lib towns and Red towns alike are now chasing the homeless can down the road....fast food stores are limiting hours because people don't want to those shit jobs that won't pay the rent.
...was just reminded of Carl Sagan's words from 25 years ago....

We've arranged a society on science and technology in which nobody understands anything about science and technology, and this combustible mixture of ignorance and power sooner or later is going to blow up in our faces,". "I mean, who is running the science and technology in a democracy if the people don't know anything about it?"
He then warned that our lack of critical thinking leaves us vulnerable to those who wish to exploit our ignorance.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge, it's a way of thinking," he says. "If we are not able to ask skeptical questions to interrogate those who tell us something is true to be skeptical of those in authority, then we're up for grabs for the next charlatan political or religious who comes ambling along."
Sagan believes that a democracy cannot function without an educated populace.
"It's a thing that Jefferson lay great stress on. It wasn't enough, he said, to enshrine some rights in the Constitution and the Bill or Rights, the people had to be educated and they have to practice their skepticism and their education," he says. "Otherwise, we don't run the government, the government runs us."

America has been on a race to the bottom for decades....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

$950 isnt exactly 'petty' lol. if i had a mom & pop shop there id shut down and relocate just outside city limits

Sadly, the law is a state law.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is a Pro Trump Group, we don't need no stinkin' science.

Why did you smear yourself with shit and then scream that you are pretty? Everyone just sees a deranged man who smeared himself with his own shit.
Why do you have to constantly sexually harass me, are you competing for my affections like lil Stubbs?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If the electorate won't fund law enforcement and facilities to warehouse people, this is what you are going to get.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Amiga? WTF are you on?

um, because he can see you're a faggot. Same thing the rest of us normal people see

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I honestly thought that it was on for SF. I didn't realize that it was state law. I guess it was changed in 2020

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is compared to the cost of all those things I listed in my previous post.