the WEATHER thread

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Hot. I could be Probably cooked and used as extra crispy bacon for some Cannibalistic family living in the outskirts of Toronto...

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Finally some rain. Temps should be decent tonight/morning so my drunken ass later will sleep soundly.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Fuck going outside, it's been hot and humid for days. The dog doesn't even want to be outside any longer than it takes her to do what she needs to do.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
80F, 85% humidity. It downpoured earlier, big thunder. It's kinda nice now though.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
good lord I would love to see 80F. We are bouncing around 100F most of the time here. Working in a warehouse doesn't help.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Low to mid 80's with expected humidity. I have a fan blowing but it's comfortable enough to not have to turn on the air conditioner. I'll open some windows when it gets dark to cool the place down. They say it's going to get into the mid 50's tonight. LOL, I highly fucking doubt that! Mid 70's with a slight breeze makes things bearable overnight.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
good lord I would love to see 80F. We are bouncing around 100F most of the time here. Working in a warehouse doesn't help.
We've been chilling around 90 lately, heat index like 105, humid as fuck usually. Feels like a fucking swamp. Personally I prefer colder temps.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Gross.

It's been in the 90's here lately. A few 80's days, but it feels much hotter. Good thing I'm not in LA this week, it got to 117 today.

Fuck that.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
the temperature gauge device says 101. Its smoky as fuck cause some dipshits lit the local flora on fire.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
It's raining cats and dogs. I'm enjoying it.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Nothing but way to hot and dry bullshit here.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Hot enough to make my balls sweat.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
It's been a pretty comfortable day.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I have been in charge of this rich assholes smarthouse electrical shit so I had to turn off the A/C for the painters and the carpet layers because they cant close a fucking door.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
decent. mid 60's now maybe 70's later. sleeping like a fucking baby at night.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Same as above, plus humidity

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I woke up in the middle of the night, took a piss, had a glass of water and went back to bed. As I was drifting off and almost asleep … BOOM. Thunder and it started raining like hell. I couldn't sleep, so I got up, grabbed a beer and parked myself on the couch. I thought it rained itself out an hour or so ago but there's still a steady rain.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I woke up in the middle of the night, took a piss, had a glass of water and went back to bed. As I was drifting off and almost asleep … BOOM. Thunder and it started raining like hell. I couldn't sleep, so I got up, grabbed a beer and parked myself on the couch. I thought it rained itself out an hour or so ago but there's still a steady rain.
I've been enjoying this rain lately, last night there was a lot of lightning and the thunder was just a low grumble.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I like it and we need the rain. And yeah, there was lightning in the sky and mild thunder. It was just that one BOOM before the rain started pouring down. And it's raining again tonight. It's peaceful.

Top Bottom