The who cares KM low speed blow out thread.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Look at BlandJew going back and forth with someone called Gutterballs.

oh how the mighty have FALLEN LOL

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
How many sites Proxy have you commented on his worth on a troll forum? Wid ye like me to tell you?

yep

Every single one of them, that you had to create multiple accounts to account for, while you only ever sometimes accounted for yourself.

And who were your main targets, well ye did have a major stonker fur Bentzo for a while, 3 years I fink, and in truth I thought at least he's dancing in his own weight division, and then it was everyone else above your pay grade. Including KM.

I want you to be happy now, finally, as Regan. You earned your textual worth.

Of course I will only ever refer to you as Proxy. Because that is all I know you are worth.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
jAHQwnQ.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many sites Proxy have you commented on his worth on a troll forum? Wid ye like me to tell you?

yep

Every single one of them, that you had to create multiple accounts to account for, while you only ever sometimes accounted for yourself.

And who were your main targets, well ye did have a major stonker fur Bentzo for a while, 3 years I fink, and in truth I thought at least he's dancing in his own weight division, and then it was everyone else above your pay grade. Including KM.

I want you to be happy now, finally, as Regan. You earned your textual worth.

Of course I will only ever refer to you as Proxy. Because that is all I know you are worth.

Remember how we dealt with several of your illusions in your room? You've made no progress in letting go of this strange flaming fantasy environment you're presently inhabiting, and the fact that you're having a so-called match simply indicates that you've gotten worse.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think it was Bullshitini's lies about being friends with peaches behind the scenes which has set ol' Blandy off on a haggis & buckfast fuelled rampage.

The perils of lying constantly.... it's no wonder people regularly turn against the bloated fuckwit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it was Bullshitini's lies about being friends with peaches behind the scenes which has set ol' Blandy off on a haggis & buckfast fuelled rampage.

The perils of lying constantly.... it's no wonder people regularly turn against the bloated fuckwit.

Blandly needed to learn.

Fuck em!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
got nothing but respect to KM but i just don't get the prep time. the very best ever in the history of the netz and hell even real life rappers free styled all the way. no time to think about it. just boom, Boom, BOOM... that nigger is dead.
Arse—kisser!
he is a respectable lad. just don't agree with his methods here. he should be able to freestyle if he is as good as he i think is. questionable right now but i believe in him.

you should too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
got nothing but respect to KM but i just don't get the prep time. the very best ever in the history of the netz and hell even real life rappers free styled all the way. no time to think about it. just boom, Boom, BOOM... that nigger is dead.
Arse—kisser!
he is a respectable lad. just don't agree with his methods here. he should be able to freestyle if he is as good as he i think is. questionable right now but i believe in him.

you should too.
Any creativity he may have had or shown, is marred by his obsession with his ex. I spare referring to her name as she’s inundated by his rabid postings and quotations as it is.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
2 days to pre write, sheeesh

Have I been hibernating since Friday night and woke up in your paradoxical woke world Proxy, balls deep in KM pity posts. I was asked by KM to start the thread. I never sought the call out, he did, simply because he couldn't a) understand why I was pulling his strings, or b) he really wasn't able to keep up.

I could care more, if I could care less.

KM asked me to set the "match" up, and now you seem to be blaming me for me doing just dat. I never needed pre-writes on Friday night, and I certainly won't need them tomorrow.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Maybe you could actually step up to any kind of a plate, while simply wondering why your own site failed. You had a turbo charged narcissist at your site, that ended up costing you dat site. Christ, how do you micro-manage dat?

Answer, you didn't!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
2 days to pre write, sheeesh

Have I been hibernating since Friday night and woke up in your paradoxical woke world Proxy, balls deep in KM pity posts. I was asked by KM to start the thread. I never sought the call out, he did, simply because he couldn't a) understand why I was pulling his strings, or b) he really wasn't able to keep up.

I could care more, if I could care less.

KM asked me to set the "match" up, and now you seem to be blaming me for me doing just dat. I never needed pre-writes on Friday night, and I certainly won't need them tomorrow.

PS Proxy, your work in my inbox, is more entertaining than your 'opinions' on the board, although they share the same genesis, I fink they have more passion behind them when you take it all too personally. Flaming me there, while laming me here, doesn't really give your assertions that flaming has flat-lined kudos.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Is there a mod to run this thing.

It really should happen

3 posts each. Bland destroys Poofer. Poofer claims victory

Well it worked for Proxy. And apperently KM has destroyed me in 4 matches already. Being as I was only ever involved in a round robin that I was participating in at TRF, I am left more than a ickle bemused.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I never stipulated anyfing Blur, if the spunk monkeys here want to contribute, have at it. There are no winners here, only me making a valid point, that not only is everyone else thinking, but seem unable to elucidate without historically hallucinating.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
KM won't agree to invisible stips.

It's all about environmental controls, innit?

Laboratory fires are easier to contain than forest blazes fanned by the Santa Ana winds.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have spent the last week defending the rights of Dovey, JooDug and others that are repulsed by my personal opinion.

They to me are the very worst of the very best of the worst. And whit dae we have now, JooDug banned, and Dovey hiding behind lackprose intolerant posts and emoticons.

KM fucked her, literally. Or she used him. Who cares?

All I know is he crawls under the skin of an owner, promises traffic while delivering nothing and foamin at the mouth when he is challenged on it. That's why he despises the wise and the powerful. He proxied fur Bwain, and he couldn't really get under that ol post miners helmet. TWAP told him to fuck off, and that for KM is a lifelong reason to hate.

Dats fact, not friction.