The who cares KM low speed blow out thread.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now, having deliberately accidentally intentionally run over Kevin in my forum wheelchair, we have both decided as cognisant and responsible adults, that he is responsible for everything I hold fear, and I am irresponsible for everything he holds dear.

What we have decided, is to enact the wisdom of Solomon, and the Herculean feats of our much more than 12 labours.

We will have a match on Monday, because KM needs prep time.

I realise dat these are ancient symbols of masculinity and worth, but apparently it is written that he who cannot write, should not be allowed to talk shite.

So we have a match thread, where Dovey's God will decide who will win. It's not really the Last Duel, more like heavy petting and me getting a stinky finger.

Match starts when Kevin? Monday is it? And wait fur it, it runs fur three days wiff no run ins.

I look forward to it, it will complete him by me completely destroying him.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh fuck yes ! can we have even more BORING fucking jargon spelt like a dick gargler

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well you did claim you have met me 4 times under this alias, but I recall only one. And that was a 6 man match that you left.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If ye keep a sheep locked into multiple accounts of himself, he becomes a flock of sheep with nothing to do but bleat.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you serious about establishing your worth on a troll forum?

Have you informed all of your family members about this life-changing event?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy you like the odd cigar. I enjoy you like green tea in puking contest, I enjoy you like a forlorn hope for a bright new tomorrow.

What I do not enjoy, is you trying to rewrite the history of your own worth.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
got nothing but respect to KM but i just don't get the prep time. the very best ever in the history of the netz and hell even real life rappers free styled all the way. no time to think about it. just boom, Boom, BOOM... that nigger is dead.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
got nothing but respect to KM but i just don't get the prep time. the very best ever in the history of the netz and hell even real life rappers free styled all the way. no time to think about it. just boom, Boom, BOOM... that nigger is dead.
Nah this fucker wants a funeral, he’s getting one.

But, your opinion has merit.

I’ll start this after the stream tonight.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Everyone is dead to you in real life Glitterballs. You need all the positive role models you can get.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Nah this fucker wants a funeral, he’s getting one.

But, your opinion has merit.

I’ll start this after the stream tonight.

Oh for fucks sake, I'm still here Kev. Why wait till Monday?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
giphy.webp

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Everyone is dead to you in real life Glitterballs. You need all the positive role models you can get.
The living talking to me in real life = no value
The dead and the voices talking to me = positive role(s)and priceless

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Thank you for proving my point, and your pointlessness.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You don't really ever have a point, hell i don't think you even know what a point is...
so how could you recognize one if you seen it?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You don't really ever have a point, hell i don't think you even know what a point is...
so how could you recognize one if you seen it?

That is simply because you don't understand what you cannot comprehend. They are called sentences. And sentences tend to spell out narratives, story's that said sentences impart. The point of the sentence is not necessarily to agree with it, its point is to explain in this case a third person point.

Often tertiary points, may or may not be worth fucking listening too.

You should start with posts to Flea Glitterballs, as a starting point.