The who cares KM low speed blow out thread.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 days to pre write, sheeesh

Have I been hibernating since Friday night and woke up in your paradoxical woke world Proxy, balls deep in KM pity posts. I was asked by KM to start the thread. I never sought the call out, he did, simply because he couldn't a) understand why I was pulling his strings, or b) he really wasn't able to keep up.

I could care more, if I could care less.

KM asked me to set the "match" up, and now you seem to be blaming me for me doing just dat. I never needed pre-writes on Friday night, and I certainly won't need them tomorrow.

PS Proxy, your work in my inbox, is more entertaining than your 'opinions' on the board, although they share the same genesis, I fink they have more passion behind them when you take it all too personally. Flaming me there, while laming me here, doesn't really give your assertions that flaming has flat-lined kudos.

What purpose could this match possibly hold for a handful of damaged goods? Has the realization of the pointlessness of such an endeavor not been made known to you?

Pursuing talent while confined to this imprisonment is a fools errand. Oh Sisyphus, you push your worthless worth up the hill every morning only to see it come crashing down every night. Your stupidity is intractable, your acquiescence to base mentality is deplorable.

Your wretched bonds feel no strain for you have never made an effort to be free of them.

So let the few bedraggled spectators watch as another huge show of bottom-of-the-barrel scraping plays out, it's all so clichéd.

I guess I should…introduce myself, or something. Um…my name is…actually, that’s stupid.

But I know that this isn’t my story. I can see that now. Really clearly.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Have I been hibernating since Friday night and woke up in your paradoxical woke world Proxy, balls deep in KM pity posts. I was asked by KM to start the thread. I never sought the call out, he did, simply because he couldn't a) understand why I was pulling his strings, or b) he really wasn't able to keep up.

I could care more, if I could care less.

KM asked me to set the "match" up, and now you seem to be blaming me for me doing just dat. I never needed pre-writes on Friday night, and I certainly won't need them tomorrow.

PS Proxy, your work in my inbox, is more entertaining than your 'opinions' on the board, although they share the same genesis, I fink they have more passion behind them when you take it all too personally. Flaming me there, while laming me here, doesn't really give your assertions that flaming has flat-lined kudos.

What purpose could this match possibly hold for a handful of damaged goods?
Well I never once asked for it. Whit part of that are ye finding difficult. It's like difficulty became a culty cult.

How many times do ye need me to point out why you are wrong Proxy?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I think it was Bullshitini's lies about being friends with peaches behind the scenes which has set ol' Blandy off on a haggis & buckfast fuelled rampage.

The perils of lying constantly.... it's no wonder people regularly turn against the bloated fuckwit.

Blandly needed to learn.

Fuck em!
Ye seem to harbor some forlorn delusion (just like you do in your politics and your religion), dat I don't fink KM is a decent contributor to any site. I am just here reminding you that I will stand up for your own idioms of free speech and worth.

Doesn't mean to say I don't despise you.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I have spent the last week defending the rights of Dovey, JooDug and others that are repulsed by my personal opinion.

They to me are the very worst of the very best of the worst. And whit dae we have now, JooDug banned, and Dovey hiding behind lackprose intolerant posts and emoticons.

KM fucked her, literally. Or she used him. Who cares?

All I know is he crawls under the skin of an owner, promises traffic while delivering nothing and foamin at the mouth when he is challenged on it. That's why he despises the wise and the powerful. He proxied fur Bwain, and he couldn't really get under that ol post miners helmet. TWAP told him to fuck off, and that for KM is a lifelong reason to hate.

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

If you are saying me and Bra1n aren’t on good terms you really have no clue.

How many pills do you take a day? Seriously

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have spent the last week defending the rights of Dovey, JooDug and others that are repulsed by my personal opinion.

They to me are the very worst of the very best of the worst. And whit dae we have now, JooDug banned, and Dovey hiding behind lackprose intolerant posts and emoticons.

All I know is he crawls under the skin of an owner, promises traffic while delivering nothing and foamin at the mouth when he is challenged on it. That's why he despises the wise and the powerful. He proxied fur Bwain, and he couldn't really get under that ol post miners helmet. TWAP told him to fuck off, and that for KM is a lifelong reason to hate.

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

I have no doubt you are on gid terms wiff everyone. Including me.

Whit I am saying quite categorically is he never allowed you the access to you own ego that every other site owner has since then, with nothing in return.

Not dat difficult to understand surely!

Master

Site Supporter

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

Whit I am saying quite categorically is he never allowed you the access to you own ego that every other site owner has since then, with nothing in return.

I could have done whatever I wanted at Bra1ns site.

He actually encouraged me to start a YouTube channel. Idk what your talking about but he’s the guy that planted the seeds there was more to this then just writing gibberish on a message board.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have I been hibernating since Friday night and woke up in your paradoxical woke world Proxy, balls deep in KM pity posts. I was asked by KM to start the thread. I never sought the call out, he did, simply because he couldn't a) understand why I was pulling his strings

What purpose could this match possibly hold for a handful of damaged goods? Has the realization of the pointlessness of such an endeavor not been made known to you?
Damage limitation huh?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

Except actually providing anything worth aspiring too.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am multi-media considerate KM. You just shine like a new penny until you are abused by the same old grubby pockets and hands that hand you your own worth.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

You've thrown the phrase "worth" around so much that it's meaningless. The further you've fallen into this flamer's illusion, the more you have lost of yourself.

All you have to work with now are shadows.

As the faux gestapo demands more shit gifs, two idiots dance on an empty stage. It's quite humiliating.

Master

Site Supporter
I am multi-media considerate KM. You just shine like a new penny until you are abused by the same old grubby pockets and hands that hand you your own worth.
My “worth” is pushing the envelope into different directions instead of staying at ground zero.

Seriously, you actually want those fuckwads back here shitposting?

I don’t. Sorry.

You want to play that political allegiance bullshit so ppl can help you in a dog pile? El Oh El.

Step the fuck up and be your own person, Bland. The politics shit almost killed this place and politics is nothing but the most retarded topic in the history of life. Your political opinion is worthless, just like everyone else is.

How much pro trump shit written on message boards helped him win the election? None? Whoops

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
My “worth” is pushing the envelope into different directions instead of staying at ground zero.

Seriously, you actually want those fuckwads back here shitposting?

I don’t. Sorry.

You want to play that political allegiance bullshit so ppl can help you in a dog pile? El Oh El.

Step the fuck up and be your own person, Bland. The politics shit almost killed this place and politics is nothing but the most retarded topic in the history of life. Your political opinion is worthless, just like everyone else is.

How much pro trump shit written on message boards helped him win the election? None? Whoops

If only I could a agree me ickle feckin envelope licker.

You see I know you don't understand the true nature of politics, even though you employ their ramification every day. Politics is not about left or right, politics is a social interaction, not only a party political one.

I step up every day I am here, only to be confronted by said politicking. It's the reason you rate who you rate (Flea fur example), and the reason you feel empowered to negate what others believe, given a modicum of malevolent worth. You wid take that to its natural conclusion and leave us all bereft of disagreement. That is the whole point of this thread. I on the other hand demand confrontation to alleviate my personal boredom.

Fuck me, wid ye huv me agree with you ad-nauseam. Dat's whit happened at CW's site, when Cunty took over her reigns.

That will not happen here, and if it does, I will gladly walk on as you rule in the puddle of footprints created by better posters.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Dats fact, not friction.
Wait… what?

You've thrown the phrase "worth" around so much that it's meaningless. The further you've fallen into this flamer's illusion, the more you have lost of yourself.

All you have to work with now are shadows.

As the faux gestapo demands more shit gifs, two idiots dance on an empty stage. It's quite humiliating.

It's not flaming, it is the simple truth that allows you to feel validation Proxy.

Over multiple accounts of yourself.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Put your hands up anyone who knows a contributor on any site that demands respect while delivering none, more than Proxy?