The ync and bg??

DanTheManKennystan

Factory Bastard
Is it still around and are its boards/forums? Used to post as Mr anonymous/anonymous on there over the years. Wild as shit and a rad place to hang out. BG is no more? Haven’t posted on here in years either. Hope it’s still a blast and uncensored!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it still around and are its boards/forums? Used to post as Mr anonymous/anonymous on there over the years. Wild as shit and a rad place to hang out. BG is no more? Haven’t posted on here in years either. Hope it’s still a blast and uncensored!!

Hey Dan,

rumours where that BG was too dangerous for the nWo. Owner received a payment to close it from higher powers. Reddit has some evidence.

theync forum is closed because Bodger touched bois. Videos only.

Are you a YNC OG? Or just a young starter?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Og, for reelz! I crushed a lot of pukeybois and suicidal beta bisexuals! Was there from the start of time!

Really. Could you name some OGs from back at that time? Sorry, but we had many flakers and fakers here.

What was your name in the ync?

Can you remember of UncleDilf and ScouseNazi?

OP
OP

DanTheManKennystan

Factory Bastard
Vaguely remember the name dilf, there were loads of names with nazi in them and there were guys called Satan, apes, nigger, iPhone, gay pride & big mEaTs. A load of trolls, alts and folk who were, clearly, fucked in the head. It was funny at times, though. Some vids were brutal!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vaguely remember the name dilf, there were loads of names with nazi in them and there were guys called Satan, apes, nigger, iPhone, gay pride & big mEaTs. A load of trolls, alts and folk who were, clearly, fucked in the head. It was funny at times, though. Some vids were brutal!

The YNC forum doesn't exist anymore... Probably for the best...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
reportTHIS, YNCrT, rT5000?

OP
OP

DanTheManKennystan

Factory Bastard

Yeah, it was handicapped forum for reels. Lol! Thing is, most of them, not, all, were retarded but likely had a high opinion of themselves. A lot of it was just for shits an giggles, though, and it worked most of the time (though some posters obviously had too much time on their hands and appeared damaged).

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, it was handicapped forum for reels. Lol! Thing is, most of them, not, all, were retarded but likely had a high opinion of themselves. A lot of it was just for shits an giggles, though, and it worked most of the time (though some posters obviously had too much time on their hands and appeared damaged).
tumblr_oomc1iaa6j1w94y5qo4_400.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oi, I used to love it there, hardly any political shit and lots of fucked up shit... Oh the memories...

OP
OP

DanTheManKennystan

Factory Bastard
Bullshit!

The name Breakfall was on the ync boards. Think he was some guy who claimed to be a cage fighter. A lot of posters said he would get his ass kicked cos he spent most of his time online. Lol! It was hard to read most of the time cos of trolls.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bullshit!

The name Breakfall was on the ync boards. Think he was some guy who claimed to be a cage fighter. A lot of posters said he would get his ass kicked cos he spent most of his time online. Lol! It was hard to read most of the time cos of trolls.
He was a cage fighter. It paid a couple bills after the dismantling of Apartheid fuckhead!

OP
OP

DanTheManKennystan

Factory Bastard
Bullshit!

He was a cage fighter. It paid a couple bills after the dismantling of Apartheid fuckhead!

White power!! Are you the same guy that posted on ync?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bullshit!

White power!! Are you the same guy that posted on ync?
Hahahahaaa...WHITE POWDER! Yeah, white supremacy was such a fad!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oi, I used to love it there, hardly any political shit and lots of fucked up shit... Oh the memories...

I was a regular for 4-5yrs... I left and a couple of years later I read about the members dying irl... Blakpoetry and another kid I used to chat with... Blak's was an odd death, some kind of virus?... The other kid stole a car while high and crash it, killing himself...

I was chilled on the YNC to begin with but started to see some fucked up things going on, cut my real personality off and just trolled the fuck out of it... Mans gotta do something when taking a dump eh... :Sloppy:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I was a regular for 4-5yrs... I left and a couple of years later I read about the members dying irl... Blakpoetry and another kid I used to chat with... Blak's was an odd death, some kind of virus?... The other kid stole a car while high and crash it, killing himself...

I was chilled on the YNC to begin with but started to see some fucked up things going on, cut my real personality off and just trolled the fuck out of it... Mans gotta do something when taking a dump eh... :Sloppy:
I thought you would’ve known the real truth. It was kinda the reason I lost the plot. Blak didn’t die from a virus. She was a close friend of mine.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aye I remember having a few unsavoury exchanges with yourself haha...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember too... You were a lot more hyper back then but that was after I'd left for a couple of years or so... I used to pop back in now and then just to raise Badgers blood pressure... xD

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought you would’ve known the real truth. It was kinda the reason I lost the plot. Blak didn’t die from a virus. She was a close friend of mine.
Yeah I liked Blak =(

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm guessing she topped herself?... She was fucked after her bf died of cancer, I remember that...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember too... You were a lot more hyper back then but that was after I'd left for a couple of years or so... I used to pop back in now and then just to raise Badgers blood pressure... xD
I can still be a yap at times but it becomes a chore to fight eveyday..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm guessing she topped herself?... She was fucked after her bf died of cancer, I remember that...
It was sad. No need to paint a picture braah!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can still be a mother fucker in the right places... :LOL4:

BF is a cool place though... Always has been... Everything in it's place...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You guys need to know context!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Help us!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Help us!
?????