There he is sucking dick again ~

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this needs it's own thread

titled

"there he is sucking dick again "

You are hopelessly in love. It's sad. He's never going to love you back.
Funny, we all think the same about you every time you begin oscillating in impotent TDS rage

How many times have I posted about trump sucking cock or his cock? I'll answer that for you: Never. The thought of any kind of sex act with Trump sickens me.

You post about Admin and his cock and him sucking and getting sucked 100 times a day. You don't post about his politics or his intellect. You post about his cock. Over and over and over. You're gay as the day is long.

You are a closet case.

You are gut hooked.

You are in love.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
this needs it's own thread

titled

"there he is sucking dick again "

You are hopelessly in love. It's sad. He's never going to love you back.
Funny, we all think the same about you every time you begin oscillating in impotent TDS rage

How many times have I posted about trump sucking cock or his cock? I'll answer that for you: Never. The thought of any kind of sex act with Trump sickens me.

You post about Admin and his cock and him sucking and getting sucked 100 times a day. You don't post about his politics or his intellect. You post about his cock. Over and over and over. You're gay as the day is long.

You are a closet case.

You are gut hooked.

You are in love.
lol... nice melty. Don't like it when your shitty logic comes back to bite you in your pancake ass eh witch?