There's going to be so much fallout if Roe V Wade

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Virtually no one from the regions my ancestors came from had lactose intolerance because dairy was such a big part of the diet folks died if they couldn't eat it. Shown in yellow on this map.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Asians are usually lactose intolerant.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My opinion - it’s a woman’s right to choose. My hub argues with me about it and I know it’s wrong, but it’s for a woman to decide.

You disagree with your hubby, Countess?

Y'know what the Bible sez...."Honour thy Husband." ;-)

I don’t think agreeing to disagree respectfully would be dishonoring your husband… I’m traditional when it comes to relationships too… so….

I'm jes being cheeky.

The Countess has often said she's Christian and believes in God. lol
I'm Christian and believe we should kill all faggits, just like the Bible says!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
My opinion - it’s a woman’s right to choose. My hub argues with me about it and I know it’s wrong, but it’s for a woman to decide.

I don’t think agreeing to disagree respectfully would be dishonoring your husband… I’m traditional when it comes to relationships too… so….

I'm jes being cheeky.

I'm Christian and believe we should kill all faggits, just like the Bible says!!!!
But the Bible doesn't, Leviticus was developed after the Babylon exile and the forced assimilation of the Jews to keep the jews in line with gods laws after their assimilation. So if christian you forgive them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm jes being cheeky.

But the Bible doesn't, Leviticus was developed after the Babylon exile and the forced assimilation of the Jews to keep the jews in line with gods laws after their assimilation. So if christian you forgive them.
The Bible does say that and the Disciples reaffirmed this part of Mosaic Law applied to gentiles as well at The Council of Jerusalem. All of this is redundant though as The Law of Noah applies to 100% of mankind for all of eternity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah you better have a fucking spew leftard!

why do you care if I lean left?

I think anyone should be able to own a gun even though I don’t think it’s necessary…

I don’t impede on the rights of anyone….

I support equality… you should only have an issue with that if you are a white supremacist…

I’m not really seeing the connection between your dislike of me with my belief that religion has no place in our government….
Wake up and smell the coffee. The thread is out of politics. And you sided with queer_cunt Bertrude aka Blurt??? Why the fuck do I need to spell it out for you?

:ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa:

there is plenty of Murdy to go around….

:Awesomeness:
Yeah…Blurt gives me the shits. It gets personal when you troll a parent’s children. The sod had three chances and he fucked it up! Your timing was all wrong, that was all.

fair enough… perhaps a pm asking for him to not cross that boundary is needed? Just a thought…

but I’ve never allowed anyone to be bullied for being LGBTQ+ in my presence. I was 15 when my first gay male
friend came out… well, he was forced because the LA times put his picture on the front page for attending the first gay prom. That’s how we all found out… even his family. We couldn’t tell he was gay otherwise.

But I walked with him to class everyday and got to endure the hate slurs after everyone found out and I was disgusted.
To tell you the truth, I don’t really care about a person’s sexuality if it isn’t harming anyone. However paedophilia is something that makes my blood boil and is criminal. The fact that it’s present in our society, means something is really wrong with humanity. All this LGBT+ shit allows paedophiles room to manoeuvre. Just like various churches and their paedophile priests.

I gave fair warning to him. Just know that he isn’t all that refined. And for our sake and our friendship, don’t side with him when I’m calling him out. Cheers.

In all fairness… I wasn’t aware I was siding with him or that there was an issue between you… you didn’t read like the Breakie I know… and I’ve seen him be bullied for no other reason that his alternate lifestyle…. so….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think anyone should be able to own a gun even though I don’t think it’s necessary…

I support equality… you should only have an issue with that if you are a white supremacist…

I’m not really seeing the connection between your dislike of me with my belief that religion has no place in our government….
Wake up and smell the coffee. The thread is out of politics. And you sided with queer_cunt Bertrude aka Blurt??? Why the fuck do I need to spell it out for you?

Yeah…Blurt gives me the shits. It gets personal when you troll a parent’s children. The sod had three chances and he fucked it up! Your timing was all wrong, that was all.

fair enough… perhaps a pm asking for him to not cross that boundary is needed? Just a thought…

but I’ve never allowed anyone to be bullied for being LGBTQ+ in my presence. I was 15 when my first gay male
friend came out… well, he was forced because the LA times put his picture on the front page for attending the first gay prom. That’s how we all found out… even his family. We couldn’t tell he was gay otherwise.

But I walked with him to class everyday and got to endure the hate slurs after everyone found out and I was disgusted.
Faggots are Okay but those degenerates that dress up like women and demand to participate in women's sports? Nah, they total degenerates and need to be ridiculed and hung by the neck and shot at repeatedly

Because masculine female athletes aren’t subjected to this ridicule?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone call one of my teammates a dike… *sighs*

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Faggots are Okay but those degenerates that dress up like women and demand to participate in women's sports? Nah, they total degenerates and need to be ridiculed and hung by the neck and shot at repeatedly

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone call one of my teammates a dike… *sighs*
Your point? Are you for or against men pretending to be women and entering women’s only sports?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Your point? Are you for or against men pretending to be women and entering women’s only sports?

I am against men competing as women in any sport for obvious reasons…

But I’m also pointing out that female athletes are subjected to ridicule regardless. I’m also a former state ranked athlete who believes male athletes would never be subjected to this bias or harassment.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But I’m also pointing out that female athletes are subjected to ridicule regardless. I’m also a former state ranked athlete who believes male athletes would never be subjected to this bias or harassment.
Well, I cannot speak to the ridicule of a legit female athlete as I don’t ridicule them for being athletes.

a man who claims he’s a woman tho will get heaps of ridicule for being perverse and mentally ill and cheating. Because he is not a woman and will never be one no matter what his mental illness tells him

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, I cannot speak to the ridicule of a legit female athlete as I don’t ridicule them for being athletes.

a man who claims he’s a woman tho will get heaps of ridicule for being perverse and mentally ill and cheating. Because he is not a woman and will never be one no matter what his mental illness tells him
If we killed em, this wouldnt be an issue.